Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. (6194 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
@seun.Was type on phone using glo free browsing i guess.It seems to me infobaba is now taking his lecture serious in school or is he writing another semester exams again?
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Eutelw4: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2008
smiley
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by ab78: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
Edited
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by hansibone(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2008
men i tire oh,

wats goin on in here, celtel em em s and mtn rockstars, grin any which one i dey oh.

@honsule

d siena guy no get picture oh, and i dont think he is from the phone section at all. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by 9janinja(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
pls i need the celtel settings 08084378701 tunde752002@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by jnoz23(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
no ntw 4 2days
no gprs either!
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by biozy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
pls,i need the celtel settings too biolafemi200@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by hansibone(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2008
no more setting, please let dem network providers sell to now, chiaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
@handsibone.sell to who?nothing do their em em s.am using it right now.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
*dust himself and walks in*am just coming from the recycle bin.I saw a lot of phone section threads there.E.g phone section has a moderator now by just2nice etc.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by grock1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ honsule, very funny. . .lol
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by just2nice(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hmm.I no dey talk go Sell Tell side becos no Sell Tell gprs for my area.In long,sorry,short,I concur wit d topic. Sell Tell really get big-big Gprs wahala!
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by hansibone(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2008
lol

@just2nice

dem get big time stress, ever since i don come lagos, my em em s no dey work again oh, thank God for MTN, grin
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2008
Read this celtel message they sent to my inbox on activation:
WAP/GPRS REQUEST
To: Abraham_sule@yahoo.com
Date: Mon Jul 07 01:50:48 2008
Attachments

Find out more,

Dear Mr. Sule,

We at Celtel Nigeria Limited thank you for taking this time out to inform us via the internet channel of your request.

Our goal is to provide a world class customer service possible.

In response to your request to configure GPRS/WAP settings on your phone, please bear with us as the application to push the settings to your phone is currently not available. Kindly write "wapgprs' (Space) phone make (Space) phone model, then send via sms to the short code '232'. You would receive a message, kindly save the message as soon as it is received.

If you are required to insert pin or password, kindly use '0' or '0000' if '0' is rejected.

In the event that you still have challenges, kindly furnish us with the make and model of your handset or visit any Celtel shop for assistance.

Please be informed that d ata will be charged on "pay as you use" basis in buckets of N5.00where one bucket is 50 units of 10kobo per kilobyte.

Thank you for your continuous patronage.

For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the following medium:

· E-mail -customercare@ng.celtel.com

· Internet - www.celtel.com

Yours Sincerely,

For: Celtel Nigeria Limited,
Mobola Ojo.

Request:

How would i activate my line for celtel gprs?Pls help me out
Email:Abraham_sule@yahoo.
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by honsule(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2008
DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by just2nice(m): 3:19am On Jul 08, 2008
Emm,i have just bought a Y!Mail hacking software online and this abraham_sule stuff will be a nice workable e-mail to test the software with.I hope you have credit card data in here? grin grin
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by just2nice(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2008
This qwester or fraudster,whatever.Y r u spammin dis ur post everywhere?
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by torresita(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2008
I wonder o!
Re: Celtel And Their Gprs Wahala. by Youngpo413: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
honsule:
As am browsing now,celtel are just topping back my money.They need to service their system.
good old days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynogenmod Custom Rom For Tecno M3 By Tevinlugther / Maui Meta 3G/4G Imei Repair Tool V9.1724.25.00 Setup Latest Version Free Downloa / My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.