Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Under Age Marriage In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Age Marriage In Nigeria (864 Views)

A Northerner's View About Buhari Handshake And Aisha's Under-age Marriage / Senator Akinyelure Denies Voting For Under-age Marriage / Gay Marriage Vs Under Age Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under Age Marriage In Nigeria by Omoswags(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2013
Now that Senator Yerima has succeeded in persuading the senate to support underage marriage what next?
When and if the underage marriage is formally legalised in Nigeria, what’s next?
What then happens to our innocent babies?
These are the series of questions troubling my mind since i watched on television, the former governor of zamfara state move for the reverse of a vote appeared to outlaw underage marriage in the senate.
The most annoying part of this issue is Senator Yerima defending this barbaric act on his facebook page.
With the way things are going i won’t be surprised if some persons representing the gay community start protesting for their rights tomorrow. It is that bad.
Shame on all those senators who bought senator Yerima’s idea.
I can’t help but wonder how your kids will look at you after knowing that you partook in such a wicked act.
Just like the bokoharam, i disagree that this is a religious thing. I believe that some persons who suffer from partial education have taken religion to another level. They should and must be stopped.
Please, Join the fight againstunderage marriage.
God bless Nigeria.

Source: http://sincerenigerian./2013/07/22/under-age-marriage-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Courts Obasanjo For 2015 / Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors / We Are All Illuminati Contributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.