Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 PM

Waiting For The New Days - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Waiting For The New Days (568 Views)

Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Waiting (for Election Results) By Caleb Jonah / A Man Worth Waiting For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For The New Days by Neyopro(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
*Waiting for the new days*
Rocky came to realise he exist and dat he was being noticed 16 years ago and it all started when he was 20 years. He was a gentle person and believe he could have anything if he use his brain, and he is very sensitive to words. His main asset is time which he believe to be the greatest asset he had and believe he wuld take his 2 siblings and mother out of poverty and his father was late. Rocky was with his friends on a very peacful evening when evrytin seems as if they just won a multi-million contract whereas they were busy gisting how hard they have been trying to make one hot chick notice them, Rocky interupted saying"who b d girl wey all of una jst dey shout self. His friends replied him laughing and saying* wetin dis one think say we dey talk, u better shut up cos u no no anytin about girls* Rocky replied *so wetin u guys dey talk b say d girl don pass una level wey u no fit open dat ur pit laterin mouth follow her talk* Rocky was thinking he should just use dis opportunity to show his friend he culd get any girl he wanted not dat he is not up to the task but that he is only not interested cos he wuld'nt want anytin to disturb his education and the plans he had ahead, Rocky open his mouth not thinking bt wanted to show his friends wat he is capable of doing* I go show you say I get brain pass all of una, make you give me the girl number and I go show you say i sabi pass una father* One of his friends ayo by name stood up saying * u no say as u dey talk i no reply you, i go giv u d girl number, name and show u her house but if u no do anytin we go kill you, hey Rocky i dey crious cos peson wey see u nw go think u fit do wetin u talk. mumu pikin* The next day.....Rocky called the girl number and her name was lade, he was not lucky with d girl evrtym he calls which he thinks will only last 4 some weeks for its normal 4 girls to form and wuld'nt giv up easily.

1 Like

Re: Waiting For The New Days by Parrotpal(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ar u d same neyopro of FUTA-CSC, wey i kmw

(1) (Reply)

The Crazy Circle(mysterious) / REVIEW ME NOW. I Want To Know If Am A Good Writter / Chapter 2 Of New Crime Story, A Must Read. Follow @alexijezie1 For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.