Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. (4593 Views)

HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by thewidemouth(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm very happy.. I asked my female lecturer out and she said 'Yes'.. We kissed and it felt good.. Thanks to the people who supported me and shame to those who didn't.. She is not married and she confessed her real age to me.. She older by four years.. I'm more happy than most people right now... Thank you for your support...
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by daisyella: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Abeg which school is dat undecided

1 Like

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
D woman don jam free blood tonic.

Una well done! Oshisko!

3 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by jeslom: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by thewidemouth(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Won't talk...
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by brixton: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by drnairalov: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
ok bro..enjoy
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by thewidemouth(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: D woman don jam free blood tonic.

Una well done! Oshisko!
. I aint gonna be like that to her.. We are in love...
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by thewidemouth(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
drnairalov: ok bro..enjoy
. Thanks bro...
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by drnairalov: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
daisyella: Abeg which school is dat undecided

igbinedion i think

1 Like

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by UyiIredia(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Not impressed and certainly not buying what I suspect is a farce.

3 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by thewidemouth(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Not impressed and certainly not buying what I suspect is a farce.
Whether u believe or not.. It aint gonna change anything..

3 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by thewidemouth(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
drnairalov:

igbinedion i think
Eya.. U are so wrong...
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Nomski0(f): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
thewidemouth: Eya.. U are so wrong...

If she was right would you say so?
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
And this is suppose to be an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Am happy for you

1 Like

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by druid06(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Who gives a hoot?? Not me though..

1 Like

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
you're gonna get such good grades oomg

3 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Uglyduckling: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Enough with people coming to nairaland to post fake stories. Had to go through your posts and its obviously you're a sexual pervert seeking cheap attention. You claim to be a 4th year medical student in igbenidion university buy I do not even believe you are in school. Goodluck with trolling, but while you are at it, try to get your life in order.

6 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Obinnau(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ugly duckling: Enough with people coming to nairaland to post fake stories. Had to go through your posts and its obviously you're a sexual pervert seeking cheap attention. You claim to be a 4th year medical student in igbenidion university buy I do not even believe you are in school. Goodluck with trolling, but while you are at it, try to get your life in order.
did you say medicine? Na lie, I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by thewidemouth(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ugly duckling: Enough with people coming to nairaland to post fake stories. Had to go through your posts and its obviously you're a sexual pervert seeking cheap attention. You claim to be a 4th year medical student in igbenidion university buy I do not even believe you are in school. Goodluck with trolling, but while you are at it, try to get your life in order.
. Ugly duckling.. U are such a Big FoOl.. Dat topic wasn't for me.. I never claimed to be a student in Igbinedion nd I never said I was in my 4th year.. I just placed an advert for a friend of mine who asked me to...
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Uglyduckling: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
thewidemouth: . Ugly duckling.. U are such a Big FoOl.. Dat topic wasn't for me.. I never claimed to be a student in Igbinedion nd I never said I was in my 4th year.. I just placed an advert for a friend of mine who asked me to...
Yawns!!! Whatever, I'm out!! Good luck with your sad life.

3 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
CHAIRMAN!!!
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by philfearon(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
I dey feel you bro....
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by pri3stess(f): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
thewidemouth: . I aint gonna be like that to her.. We are in love...
IGG- initial gra gra
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by ochejoseph(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Earlier most people almost skinned this guy alive especially the LADIES for reasons best known to them, Now he is successful and most of them now think he is Romantic . Lesson : success has many friends

3 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
ibkaye: you're gonna get such good grades oomg
and if it doesnt work out.... U wont graduate.

3 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ op, code ur package well. Dont go about telling ur course mates ur runs... goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by kulboy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
drnairalov:

igbinedion i think
Shaarap on what grounds should you be making such misleading allegations..
STFU IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TRUE TO. SAY..douche
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Fkforyou(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Personaly I think this is wierd,cos am preety sure she knows somtin about the univ. ethics,how the hell did u guys get so close to the extent of asking her out,I hope she knws her job might b on d line if ur fellow course mates starts sensing somthin wierd going on between you two,by the way don't u feel uncomfortable whenever she comes to lecture u guys...cos I would b uncomfortable dating my classmate talk more or less of my lecturer.
Re: Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
uniqueval: And this is suppose to be an achievement?
have you ever done your lecturer or teacher in your life, must it be financial before it is considered an achievement?

Congrats dude, I saw your other thread and I salute your courage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? / Question For Guys / My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.