Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Security Cameras Sales And Installation In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Security Cameras Sales And Installation In Nigeria (5271 Views)

CCTV Security Cameras In Nigeria / Security Cameras Sales And Installation In Nigeria / Ka-band Vsat And CCTV/IP Cameras Sales And Installation, World Class Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Cameras Sales And Installation In Nigeria by Great1234(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
[center]Security Cameras sales and installation in Nigeria[/center]

http://crimebustersnigeria.com/cctv-design-and-installation/

If you are looking for security camera solutions or CCTV surveillance systems for your home or business in Nigeria,
you have reached the right page.

Designing and installing security monitoring systems should be
handled by experienced and reliable professionals for best results.
There are many security gadgets and security equipment in the market
but not all are suitable for every facility that needs to be protected.

If you want cost effective security solutions with peace mind, you should be speaking to us NOW.
With years of practical experience and an impressive list of clients,
CrimeBusters Nigeria is has the right solution for you.

We offer free advice with no obligation.

Our security camera solutions includes the following features:
Night vision requirements
IP platform solutions
Wireless security cameras
Movement sensors
Alarm triggering
Pan Tilt and Zoom (PTZ)
Intruder tracking
Remote/mobile viewing
Wireless connections
and more.

Contact Us Now:
Plot 17, Block 28, OPiC Estate, Iperin, Agbara, Ogun State.

Tel: 0808 277 6955, 09030017866
admin@crimebustersnigeria.com
http://www.crimebustersnigeria.com

1 Share

Re: Security Cameras Sales And Installation In Nigeria by vinotemia: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please can I get price details?
Re: Security Cameras Sales And Installation In Nigeria by Great1234(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
vinotemia:
Please can I get price details?

Please contact me on 08082776955 or tunde@crimebustersnigeria.com
I will need to know your specific requirements before giving you prices.

Thank you
Re: Security Cameras Sales And Installation In Nigeria by Great1234(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
We now have special offers, contact me now
08082776955 or tunde@crimebustersnigeria.com
Re: Security Cameras Sales And Installation In Nigeria by Great1234(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2018
We offer cost effective annual maintenance plan for all security systems. Contact us now for details

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Airpod 2 Clone / New Lenovo Laptop Intel Pentium Dual Core 500gb 4gb Ram On Docconcepts.com / Get Opay Android POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.