Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

New Release - E- Cigarette - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Release - E- Cigarette (839 Views)

How To Use G Pro Herbal Vaporizer E Cigarette Starter Kit / How Smoking Cigarette Can Destroy Your Sense Of Taste / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Release - E- Cigarette by Bonethugss: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Are you interested in quitting smoking for good; here's a new product - electronic cigarette . It feels like the regular cigarette, tastes like the regular cigarette but is healthier than the regular cigarette as it has ABSOLUTELY NO TAR.
It also doesn't give off that normally offensive cigarette odour as such you can smoke the e-cigarette indoors and no one would perceive a thing.
Its electronic and as such you don't need a lighter to light it up
One stick of Electronic Cigarette is equivalent to 3 packets of the normal cigarette.

What are you waiting for, pick the healthier choice now.
One stick cost 2,500
Contact me on ecig19@gmail.com
Re: New Release - E- Cigarette by PurestBoy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bonethugss: Are you interested in quitting smoking for good; here's a new product - electronic cigarette . It feels like the regular cigarette, tastes like the regular cigarette but is healthier than the regular cigarette as it has ABSOLUTELY NO TAR.
It also doesn't give off that normally offensive cigarette odour as such you can smoke the e-cigarette indoors and no one would perceive a thing.
Its electronic and as such you don't need a lighter to light it up
One stick of Electronic Cigarette is equivalent to 3 packets of the normal cigarette.

What are you waiting for, pick the healthier choice now.
One stick cost 2,500
Contact me on ecig19@gmail.com

I just sent you email. Please call me or pin:223C6384 . Thank you
Re: New Release - E- Cigarette by Liqua(m): 4:35am On Jul 03, 2014
Dear Sir / Madam,

The Famous European E - Liquid Brand Liqua is looking for distributors in Nigeria.
We believe that Nigeria has the highest potential with regards to E - Cigarettes and E - Liquids in Africa.

That is why we want to offer you the opportunity to become one of our resellers.
We want to capitalize on this potential together with you.

Our product has a very stable Italian Flavor which continuously delivers satisfaction to consumers all over the world.

Please check our website www.ritchy.com and also check

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=liqua+e+liquid+review&sm=3

Here you can see random individuals testing our flavors.

If you are interested in becoming a reseller or you need some additional information then please email me on;

henk.bruinsma@gortichy.com

Kind Regards,

Henk Bruinsma

Business Development Manager
Ritchy Group

Re: New Release - E- Cigarette by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Electronic cigarette won't save your life, rather it saves the environment. The caption for it is "save the environment and kill your self"

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Healthy Sperm? / Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death / Ebola Outbreak In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.