Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship (16369 Views)

Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Ekwunife Declares To Vie For Anambra Guber Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by chino11(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
barcanista: YES! SOLUDO MUST RUN but if he decides not too, then it is Dr. Andy Uba

Am from Uga same town as Andy Uba. My house in the villa is not quite far from his Hill Top Mansion..

Am a patriot who wants the best of the best for the Zik's Place in Awka. It does not matter if the person is from any other town. It mustn't be Andy Uba because he comes from my town.

1 Like

Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by gerald09(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Its funny that no matter what name u call for a political position some1 somewhere will call him/her a criminal,so according to Nigerians, all Nigerians are criminals. So shuld we vote for the white or asian to come rule us cos we have run out of options since all our candidates are Nigerians.
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by dady12: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Where does Anenih's wife fall in the whole equation? I thought she was from Edo state.
my broda ,ask them.this woman has be married to edo state,why is she coming back to contest in anambra,i pray mr fix should give her the ticket cos i smell downfall of pdp in that state
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by FrankC3: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Run, Soludo. Run!!! If you don't run, then it better remain with whoever APGA brings. Ngige for me is a no no, even if he runs under APGA. And I will support a Soludo candidature on any platform, apart from APC.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by COOLDUN: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Where does Anenih's wife fall in the whole equation? I thought she was from Edo state.

I wonder too, maybe her boyfriend is from Anambra which makes her eligible to contest as the lawless constitution of Nigeria and PDP permit.

In Nigeria everything is possible, don't be surprised to see her as the next SELECTED governor of Anambra state.
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by yang(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
chino11: THE MAN OSELOKA OBAZE:

Oseloka Henry Obaze

Mr. Oseloka Henry Obaze (born 9 April 1955 in Ogidi, Nigeria) is the Secretary to the State Government (Anambra State, Nigeria). He is a native of Ochuche Umuodu, in the Ogbaru LGA of Anambra. H. E. Governor Peter Obi appointed him to his present position in January 2012. He left his United Nations post to join the Anambra State Government in response to Gov. Peter Obi’s appeal to the Anambra Diasporans to return home and assist in nation-building and specifically, in rebuilding the Anambra State. He assumed office on Friday, 29 June 2012.

I remember him. He is the man who insulted workers by rudely threatening to leave workers day celebration in ekwueme square earlier this year when peter sent him to represent him. Very rude. Trust workers naaa, dem boo am well well. Talks to people anyhow and is not trained here. A No from me.
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by Innodon(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Here comes the real battle. Andy Ubah,Ifeanyi Uba,Chris Ngige,Uche Ekwunife. These are the real power brokers in my state amd I think these people will carry the flag of their various parties.But my vote goes to Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by lavivi(f): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
My vote goes to you, your excellency Dr Andy Uba, you re de best!

1 Like

Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by Longeria(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
$ugardaddy:
she is Anambrarian by birth.
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by nnalove(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
D seat belong to Ngige no two ways about it. Whether soludo, Dora Akunyere, Ekwunife, Andy Uba, etc Ngige is d man if u like vote if u don't like no vote, he Nige must win ok
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Each time I read a thread like this, I laugh. Why? Because 90% of the people arguing on the topic don't have voters card. The few dt have vote on nairaland on election day.

1 Like

Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by asha80(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Innodon: Here comes the real battle. Andy Ubah,Ifeanyi Uba,Chris Ngige,Uche Ekwunife. These are the real power brokers in my state amd I think these people will carry the flag of their various parties.But my vote goes to Ifeanyi Ubah
from the people you want as governor it is obvious your values are warped.

1 Like

Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by Dkobo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah be our main man for dis election!
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by addicted268(f): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
$ugardaddy:

She is Anambra,married to Edo.
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by pscott(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nigerian should amend her constitution to make any political position or office less attractive by reducing the monthly salary, allowance nd other factors given to these greedy political desperadoes,desperate to win any election no matter what it takes.Look at how many candidates that are aspiring to become the PDP governorship flag bearer in anambra state.#TOO BADT. If u support this hit LIKE.
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by kinguwem: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
I'm disappointed in our electoral process. Everything is about money. The way it is, no credible candidates except money bags (irrespective of the source of money) can vie for elections.
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by nwafadaarinze(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
masterdre:
Dr.Barr Obinna uzor all the way. You re Gods own!!
We d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ U̶̲̥̅̊я back.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/national/141458-anenih-andy-uba-nwoye-20-others-to-vie-for-pdp-ticket-in-anambra-governorship-poll.html
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by nwafadaarinze(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=nwafada arinze][/quote] Dr.Barr Obinna uzor all the way. You re Gods own!!
We d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ U̶̲̥̅̊я back.
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
$ugardaddy:
YES BUT HER LEFT LEG IS IN ANAMBRA STATE,...........ANENIH IS AN EDO STATE MAN.....
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Anenih wife should be allow to the seat because she is an indefatigable to the call......
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by dozai: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
$ugardaddy:
Anenih na igbo name? ?? nothing person no go see for this our anambra self. We no dey share property give woman wey don marry. If her name na Anenih na 4 edo she dey no be anambra unless she get cash to burn.
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by seunwen2(m): 12:08am On Jul 24, 2013
Anenih u don old naw
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by scana042: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2013
ANDY UBAH will be ANAMBrA Gov come 2014 , simple or complex
Re: Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship by rareman(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Soludo all the way, imagine Akunyili combo in Anambra for APGA. Well this only happens in a dreamland, 'cos both are not in good terms and not in the same party.
Another issue here is Anambra people might not go for Soludo because he will not like to play their kind Of politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almakura Donates Customized Motorcycle To Disabled Boy (photo) / Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / 2019 General election Results live update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.