Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum (76001 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Unknown Gunmen Killed Patience Jonathan's Former Security Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by ochejoseph(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2013
Scene of the crash that claimed the life of the first lady mother , our hearts and prayers are with the families at these difficult times . May the soul of all the victims rest in perfect PEACE. Amen
SOURCE: leadership newspapers

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Tundeiab(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2013
Amen o! May all their souls rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Dreal1247: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2013
This is surely as a result of the carelessness on the side of the driver. He must have oversped for this vehicle to be so damaged. Very very unfortunate Rip to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by DICKtator: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Humanoids and pixs shaaa!!. I mean would you be snapping such if it was your relative? No wonder that cameraman/journalist was aluuzied when he wanted to snap pix of corpses of those that died in the ill-fated Dana crash at LASUTH!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by dridowu: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
So sad mama is no more, i will really miss her, anyway i wish i can be among the committee for the aso ebi

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by lovito(f): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
dridowu: So sad mama is no more, i will really miss her, anyway i wish i can be among the committee for the aso ebi

WHY ARE U SO INTERESTED IN THE ASO- EBI

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by jhydebaba(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
cry cry cry cry
May God be wit the 1st family.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Clerverly: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
What oh! So it is true? Mary the mother of Jesus christ of Okrika is no more! Who would take care of evan bipi the disciple? So sad!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
I wonder how fast the vehicle was going, the wreckage looks like the impact took place around the 160kph-190kph mark.... the driver should have gone to a racetrack to exorcise his speed demons. RIP...

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by yuzedo: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Damn! WAS that a car?! sad

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by ritux: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
I have to reduce my speed now

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by jude33084(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
dridowu: So sad mama is no more, i will really miss her, anyway i wish i can be among the committee for the aso ebi

angry angry angry
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by moscobabs(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
despite this...some guys will still blame GEJ for this oo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by pweetimarlibra: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Aiyaa,RIP mama.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Reyus: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by jude33084(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Clerverly: What oh! So it is true? Mary the mother of Jesus christ of Okrika is no more! Who would take of evan bipi the disciple? So sad!

you mean the self acclaimed speaker? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by sexymoma(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
dont worry we will both go to oshodi to get the aso ebi... you are suffering from mumuism.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by lifestyle1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
over speeding + bad road =

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by wizberrysokey(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
what could be the cause of this accident?........bad road an option sha. :-Xwhat could be the cause of this accident?........bad road an option sha.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by moscobabs(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
maybe sacrifice for 2015

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by funshint(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Overspeeding+Badroad=Fatality; RIP to the dead!
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by drnairalov: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
damn!!..OMG, like seriouslly, what kinda speed was the driver on...deffinitely more than 140 mph ,Naija roads aint speed friendly!!! drivers shud know that, the car waz torn apart mehn....totally torn apart... RIP to the dead!! eventhough u dnt see dis patience, i really feel sorry 4 u, terrible way for one's mother to die *sadface
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by kollyk4u(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Eeyah, may her soul rest in peace. This should teach the selfish politicians a big lesson cos everybody will eventually die one day.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
This is terrible
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by drchingy: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
FP tins.oluwa noni
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Pedagogue: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
RIP to the First Lady's mother.
.....................................................................................
If money can buy life,do u think she would have died?
If power/position can buy life,the first lady's mother will definitely still be alive...

But she's dead...dead despite all the powers/riches that her daughter controls!
She's dead...dead despite all the retinue of aides she probably moves around with!!

My post shd not in any way be taken as a mockery of her death-because that is not the aim.
D essence is to remind us of the vanity called life.

Just as Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage" and no one knows the "last scene of all"...
My most important concern has always been eternity-and eternity will be determined by what we are caught doing when the 'scene ends'..but how can we pass this test when we allow ourselves to be carried away by the vicissitudes of life,forgetting that life is only for a short while !!!

Death is a ritual that both the rich and the poor will observe!
It even has a way of making mockery of what we call fame,power and riches! Imagine, d First Lady's mother did not die in one expensive hospital in far away Saudi Arabia or Germany neither did she die peacefully while sleeping in one expensive hotel in America...
Rather,death chose to take her while being chauffeur driven in btw a federal/state govt road that many 'unknown' and 'unimportant' people have probably lost their lives countless times !

Her death is a reminder to us all - it's all vanity upon vanity!!!
*This is not a time to play politics or play the 'hate game'. No matter what, let's respect the dead! May the good Lord protect those she left behind

47 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by bknight: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
shocked

Sad! So d holi blood of jizoz cryst of okrika couldn't save her mother by fixing d road (dats assuming bad road was d cause tho).
Btw, don't throw banana peel in d market, ur relative might step on it. Fix our roads! angry

RIP to d dead woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Should I feel sorri?
Nah!!! A lot of mothers have indirectly been killed by these senseless politicians.
Mama, u May Rot in Hell!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Reyus: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Was it really an accident or Set-up (some one somewhere is playing games with people's lives.)
They should set up a 12-man committee to investigate this accident.
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by AbuMikey(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Evil that Deen does shall live after him.....
......Sacrificial lamb for 2015.....
...............#IMO tho
Re: Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum by Aliyubest(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
dr chingy: FP tins.oluwa noni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.