Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

List Of Already Released Ps4 Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (4040 Views)

Ps4 Games Available For Sale / PS4 Games Exchange / PS4 Games Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by samfibby(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Click the link below to see the list of released PS 4 games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by Kaycee7(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Post like a sane person. How can games be released before the console?
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by samfibby(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kaycee7: Post like a sane person. How can games be released before the console?

Guy, u are a learner. The console is already been shipped to china and dubai. There are already pre-orders even on ebays. Must i post u pics of me smiling with the console? OZUO!!! Below is a link on ebay, if u like continue to argue, Your type full nairaland.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-4-preorder-Purchase-Proof-Free-Watchdogs-Battlefield-4-Game-/400540756294?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item5d4216e946
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by jjk24(m): 5:29am On Aug 02, 2013
samfibby:

Guy, u are a learner. The console is already been shipped to china and dubai. There are already pre-orders even on ebays. Must i post u pics of me smiling with the console? OZUO!!! Below is a link on ebay, if u like continue to argue, Your type full nairaland.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-4-preorder-Purchase-Proof-Free-Watchdogs-Battlefield-4-Game-/400540756294?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item5d4216e946
guy nah u b learner bigtime geht yur facts right b4 u cOm dey post stupid tins 4 here ps4 aasint b release a releaased date asint b set dnt u nO d meanin of preOrders n hw can dey release games 4 a cOnsOole dey avent released dere r jst cames dah r gOnna b available wen d cOnsole is launched. BrOs geht yur facts right
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by jjk24(m): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2013
samfibby:

guy nah u b learner bigtime geht yur facts right b4 u cOm dey post stupid tins 4 here ps4 aasint b release a releaased date asint b set dnt u nO d meanin of preOrders n hw can dey release games 4 a cOnsOole dey avent released dere r jst cames dah r gOnna b available wen d cOnsole is launched. BrOs geht yur facts right. I culd baack dis up wit a link buh 70% Of informed ppl nos d ps4 asInt b released yet sO dnt av 2 prOve enifin
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by samfibby(m): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2013
jjk24: guy nah u b learner bigtime geht yur facts right b4 u cOm dey post stupid tins 4 here ps4 aasint b release a releaased date asint b set dnt u nO d meanin of preOrders n hw can dey release games 4 a cOnsOole dey avent released dere r jst cames dah r gOnna b available wen d cOnsole is launched. BrOs geht yur facts right. I culd baack dis up wit a link buh 70% Of informed ppl nos d ps4 asInt b released yet sO dnt av 2 prOve enifin

Judging by the words you type, it's obvious understanding is a challenge to you. Here, my first post says games are already been released (if u like argue with Wikipedia, na u know)while others are still in development stage, which means developers are still trying to put finishing touches to their codes while others are already having trials on some machine somewhere. Playstation network is an open platform for registered game developers so long as u meet the criteria.
FYI, preorder does not mean the games are not been shipped, they are and only available 4 sale on particular date.

Get some insights here. It's profitable to learn than argue all day.

http://us.playstation.com/develop/
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by azpekuliar: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
samfibby:

Guy, u are a learner. The console is already been shipped to china and dubai. There are already pre-orders even on ebays. Must i post u pics of me smiling with the console? OZUO!!!

...smh. Why don't you take delivery of your own console and games since you're part of the Sony Playstation 4 development team at SCEA headquarters, Los Angeles, CA? huh?

Secondly, amidst reputable gaming websites like IGN, Vgchartz, Gamespot etc, you run to Wikipedia of all websites to buttress your point? shocked

Anyone who takes you seriously as far as gaming is concerned, should have his/her head examined.
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by kimco(m): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2013
samfibby:

Judging by the words you type, it's obvious understanding is a challenge to you. Here, my first post says games are already been released (if u like argue with Wikipedia, na u know)while others are still in development stage, which means developers are still trying to put finishing touches to their codes while others are already having trials on some machine somewhere. Playstation network is an open platform for registered game developers so long as u meet the criteria.
FYI, preorder does not mean the games are not been shipped, they are and only available 4 sale on particular date.

Get some insights here. It's profitable to learn than argue all day.

http://us.playstation.com/develop/
So much fail and stupidity in ur post. But alas, such is the mind of the masses, ignorant, naive and gullible. Wikipedia? Rly? This shows that u are not a gamer. Nigga go bed make we hear better tins. Nonsense lies.
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by kimco(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2013
azpekuliar:

...smh. Why don't you take delivery of your own console and games since you're part of the Sony Playstation 4 development team at SCEA headquarters, Los Angeles, CA? huh?

Secondly, amidst reputable gaming websites like IGN, Vgchartz, Gamespot etc, you run to Wikipedia of all websites to buttress your point? shocked

Anyone who takes you seriously as far as gaming is concerned should have his/her head examined.
He's a funny troll dude. He's failing and he knows it. i was nearly dozing off when i saw this thread and i was suddenly in full flight. The amount of nonsense he spouted made my blood boil soo much. The ordacity he has to try and deceive us.
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by samfibby(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2013
Guys, see as una dey bad belle all over. You are right, i am not a gamer, but i own a couple of gaming joints that i don't manage myself.Just keeping it for the cheese tongue (not here to boast, trying to be as modest as possible). I ran into a list on line and decided to share. I never knew been a gamer gives you the license to insult online. If any of my posts annoys anyone, please don't go to bed with a headache. This is a forum, we are here to learn and share, not to swell our nerves with disgust. If your views are contrary to others, sate them clearly without first resulting to calling names. So far, i 've learnt from a few posts here. Please, keep the useful comments coming. Just here to learn.
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by leunamme93(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2013
The topic should be games TO BE RELEASED on Ps4.
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by kimco(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2013
samfibby: Guys, see as una dey bad belle all over. You are right, i am not a gamer, but i own a couple of gaming joints that i don't manage myself.Just keeping it for the cheese tongue (not here to boast, trying to be as modest as possible). I ran into a list on line and decided to share. I never knew been a gamer gives you the license to insult online. If any of my posts annoys anyone, please don't go to bed with a headache. This is a forum, we are here to learn and share, not to swell our nerves with disgust. If your views are contrary to others, sate them clearly without first resulting to calling names. So far, i 've learnt from a few posts here. Please, keep the useful comments coming. Just here to learn.
Yeah u right...sorry for the insults. Atleast u saw ur mistake, so i can also be a man and see mine.
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by jjk24(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
samfibby: Guys, see as una dey bad belle all over. You are right, i am not a gamer, but i own a couple of gaming joints that i don't manage myself.Just keeping it for the cheese tongue (not here to boast, trying to be as modest as possible). I ran into a list on line and decided to share. I never knew been a gamer gives you the license to insult online. If any of my posts annoys anyone, please don't go to bed with a headache. This is a forum, we are here to learn and share, not to swell our nerves with disgust. If your views are contrary to others, sate them clearly without first resulting to calling names. So far, i 've learnt from a few posts here. Please, keep the useful comments coming. Just here to learn.
wen I saw yur reply 2 my cmment I decided 2 jst shut up n wait a litu. I realized u were high on sumfin it takes a bit of maturity 2 admit wen u r wrng u shuld av jst said am srry guys wasn't sure bOut dis buh u decided 2 defend sumfin u were nt sure of u said dis is a forum yes it is buh dah doesn't mean u shuld pst everitin u see Onlyn here I will sai it agn get yur facts rhyt b4 u com dey pst tins u no nfn bout 4 here simple peace out#
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by azpekuliar: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2013
jjk24: wen I saw yur reply 2 my cmment I decided 2 jst shut up n wait a litu. I realized u were high on sumfin it takes a bit of maturity 2 admit wen u r wrng u shuld av jst said am srry guys wasn't sure bOut dis buh u decided 2 defend sumfin u were nt sure of u said dis is a forum yes it is buh dah doesn't mean u shuld pst everitin u see Onlyn here I will sai it agn get yur facts rhyt b4 u com dey pst tins u no nfn bout 4 here simple peace out#

Maybe him think say na only him dey hungry to get the console. Console wey go dey my living room latest January. cheesy
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by kimco(m): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2013
azpekuliar:

Maybe him think say na only him dey hungry to get the console. Console wey go dey my living room latest January. cheesy
lol
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by samfibby(m): 5:47am On Aug 08, 2013
leunamme93: The topic should be games TO BE RELEASED on Ps4.

Advice taken. Thanks
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by samfibby(m): 5:52am On Aug 08, 2013
azpekuliar:

Okay, i think u na january? Me, i don shift my date, We shall see. Keeping mute for now.
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by Maitommi: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Watchdogs and infamous: second son available for sale or swap.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by Spencer101(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Maitommi: Watchdogs and infamous: second son available for sale or swap.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
how much for the two?
Re: List Of Already Released Ps4 Games by Maitommi: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Spencer101:
how much for the two?

20k for both

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Other Country 2go Rooms / Super Smash Flash 2 Unblocked / Ps3 Cell Faster Than Core I7 965 Xe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.