Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! (883 Views)

14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / Atheism Is Not A Religion! (the Hardcore Debate Version) Challenge To Uyi Iredia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
I follow you and so I saw one of your comments supporting the banning of openly practicing christianity in Saudi Arabia.

Please kindly explain why you support a ridiculous thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1361420/saudi-arabias-public-worship-policy/1#16885968

There's this statement by an atheist. It is 'the condescension of tolerance'. Where tolerance of a view doesn't appreciate it and but allows it for tolerance's sake. One can look up the video on that statement on YouTube's bigthink channel. The relevance to this topic is not to be repugned. Tolerance can be demeaning where it demeans or undercuts a cherished position. Some of the same people clamoring for tolerance (eg the likes of Obama and Cameron) in the Middle East didn't tolerate Nigeria's anti-gay bill, or tolerate Rigby's murder, nor will they tolerate communism etc. This should be kept in mind when considering religious restrictions in the Middle East.

Uyi iredia, I find you to be annoying and sometimes foolish. In a thread were christians lamenting about being banned from openly worshiping in Saudi Arabia, this was your comment (Above). Explain how your post isnt silly
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by UyiIredia(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2013
Didn't even see this and BTW I don't recall supporting what you claim.
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2013
OP has been amended smiley
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2013
Uyi, where you at?
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Logicboy03: Uyi, where you at?

Lol the punk prefers talking about big b00bs...
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by ooman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by UyiIredia(m): 2:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol the punk prefers talking about big b00bs...

When a douchebag replies his quote it's safe to say he has mental challenges.
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by UyiIredia(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2013
@ OP: I was simply pointing out how people only tolerate what they want.
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: @ OP: I was simply pointing out how people only tolerate what they want.

lol......rubbish.
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by UyiIredia(m): 4:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol......rubbish.

And you say I shouldn't antagonize you ! Dying on the cross will be much easier.
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

And you say I shouldn't antagonize you ! Dying on the cross will be much easier.

Abeg, go and talk about big breasts...that is what you know
Re: Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! by UyiIredia(m): 4:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Abeg, go and talk about big breasts...that is what you know

Much better.

(1) (Reply)

Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK / Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? / Question For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.