Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,935 members, 7,803,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? (11392 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Crush Ever? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by angelmike(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2005
Hi ladies/guys,

Can you remember your first kiss? kiss Share with us!

[Mine:] It was dark and cold.in her balcony. [I was] quite young then, dreamt of it over and over again as I got home.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Scorpio(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2005
I do, mine was at boardin school (FGGC Ibillo) and it was in our classroom. It felt wierd though, but at that time, I thought it was the bomb. tongue

Oh well, that's it!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by vexxy(f): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2005
My very very first kiss was on a school bus. A little boy named Michael kissed me on the cheek. We were in kindergarden.

My first real kiss:

I was 12 and it was in the stairwell of my junior high school with Damien. We were leaving from 7th period math class, Mrs. Spellers. When he kissed me I jumped back, said "Eww!" then went home. kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by queen2(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2005
My first kiss....... hmmmm lemme remember kiss kiss kiss  rolleyes
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by tcherokee(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2005
mine was when i was 8 years old and one girl i used to know approached me and was like "let us kiss". if i must be sincere i first ran away and hid under my bed undecided before i figured, hey i'm a guy and went pulled her behind a tree and kissed the hell out of her( remember i was 8 at the time and kissing the hell...... is relative wink )
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Latoya(f): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2005
tcherokee shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by nddy(m): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2005
oh men, ,  when i was 5 i was the lil  groom in my cousin's wedding, the girl who was the lil bride was so adorable. We sat beside each other during the wedding. I was told earlier that  i have to  act like the groom. whatever he does that i should do. It got to the tyme when the pastor said you may kiss the bride, i didnt hesitate to kiss the girl. The whole church started laughng, my cousin was laughng. After the church  my mama  spanked my ass. My dad was like he is a kid. I would never forget that day

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by gina34(f): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2005
goshhhhhhhh nddy. shocked

You will be suprised my first kiss was when i was i junior school.
there is this guy in my street that scares hell out of me.
his name is Edris.
he came to me that day and he was like Gina i want to kiss you and i was like you are mad.
Before i know what was happening the guy kissed me and walked away while i stood there staring after him.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Greatpeter(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2005
First kiss? No My parents intructed me not to kiss so I'm still obedient to the instruction.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by angelmike(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2005
Greatpeter:

First kiss? No My parents intructed me not to kiss so I'm still obedient to the instruction.
rolleyes rolleyeskiss wot.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by layi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2005
Thats when i kissed JLo in my dreams.

But really, i'm yet to have 1.

gina34:

..........the guy kissed me and walked away while i stood there staring after him.

Finish ya story na. Staring as in..plz come back baby or staring as in wtf was that?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by sade(f): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2005
Greatpeter:

haabbaa Greatpeter why not be serious.Just tell us how it was instead of being the good man here..its no big deal.I'm waiting for ur reply.

hmmm...my first kiss??It happened when I was 17,I could remember I ran out of the scene immediately..but now....no I wont finish that!!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Greatpeter(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2005
Kissing? what if the person you kissed is an epileptic patient unknowingly to you.

That's why I'm afraid to kiss.

But when I marry i will definitely kiss my wife it's going to be kissing galore. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2005
my first kiss was when i was 9, There was this gurl who lived in the house close to mine. Her name is Tiana. We played together all the tyme, she knew i liked her. One day as we were both talking , she said terry hold on, Do you like me ? i was like yes i do. She said prove it, i was like how? She said kiss me. I was scared at first but as soon as i put my lips on hers, i never wanted to stop. My tongue was rolling. i was loving it. i then removed my mouth and asked her if she liked it she was like hell yeah. She moved like 2yrs. Ever since then i never saw Tiana and i hope to see her.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by vexxy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2005
Awe Terry, how cute!

I hope to never see the guy I kissed again. After that day, he started dating my best friend because I wouldn't go "all the way" with him. He later informed the school that he "hit it." I'm glad nothing ever came of that.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by Greatpeter(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2005
Sorry vexxy don't mind.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2005
vexxy he is a jerk dont bother about him
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by vexxy(f): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2005
It's ok. You know all thing happen for a reason. It taught me to be vigilant when it comes to those I let into my "inner circle of friends/support group" and who I share myself with.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2005
@vexxy did you see nddy's posting on this thread
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by vexxy(f): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2005
Yes and I thought it was cute. I wouldn't have spanked him over it.

It's funny how well we remember things like this.

Great post, tcherokee!
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by tilly(f): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2005
i was 17yrs working a maths problem with dis real cute guy who happened 2 b my friend's brother,when he just paused all of a sudden and said"u r really cute and u've got attractive lips"before i could react he bent over and kissed me and i was like WHOA shocked  but i kinda liked it

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by WesleyanA(f): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2005
i think i was 10 ?.. me and my neighbor and my cousins were playing 'mommy and daddy'. it's funny because he's a year younger than me... .
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2005
is that all ?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by WesleyanA(f): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2005
what? quote?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2005
yours
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by WesleyanA(f): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2005
it was my neighbor not my cousin in case you misread. my cousins were 'our children'.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2005
how did it happen? what actions did you take? you just put your story on the surface.

what is acting mummy and daddy ?
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by WesleyanA(f): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2005
acting mommy and daddy is just like acting "family" or 'doctor'. don't tell me you don't know what that is. most kids do it when their parents are not around. he was the dad and i was the mom. the kids just came back from school and daddy and mommy are about to go to bed under the blanket. yeah figure out the rest.
it wasn't that nasty though no real sex. everything was fake (even the money we used) little kids play. i remember washing my mouth liek 101 times the day he used his tongue lipsrsealed that was the only really nasty part.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by pintos(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2005
I can't really remember my first kiss.................
........but one thing i know is that, my mum was the first person who kissed me with genuine love, after the midwife presented me to her on my first day on earth.........what an experience.
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by WesleyanA(f): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2005
pintos.... you actually remembered that
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by terry(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2005
@wesley are you a reserved person
Re: Do You Remember Your First Kiss? by sade(f): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2005
--quote from Greatpeter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kissing? what if the person you kissed is an epileptic patient unknowingly to you.

@Greatpeter

haaaa your idea is a bit funny...so u want to tell me u've not kissed  before or what..well to say the fact epileptic seizure is not contagious and u cant contact it  through kissing...it only has something to do with the brain nothing more so I dont know where u got ur theorem....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / How My Mumsy Got Me Drunk And Brought Out The Other Side In Me / The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.