Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan (88972 Views)

This Watermelon Is The Most Disappointing Thing I've Ever Seen In My Life / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human In Ibadan / Picture Of The Fish With Humans Parts In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Djtm(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Here is the Fish with Human Part in Ibadan O! grin

http://yeyedesmell..ie/2013/07/signs-of-times-strange-fish-with-human.html

looks like photoshop!!!! I'm not saying it is tho.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Not a single picture? Yeah right!! I also went to kfc to get chicken and chips today and wen I opened the take away,the chicken turned to a snake and crawled away...mitweeee..stories that scratches the bum bum
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by point5: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Seun,,na wa 4 u oo..wch kin children stori b dat nw.nt even pix 2 confam am...k
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by supaeagles(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2013

wow, na typewriter you come use do this amateur photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Another Muslim wonder story

Baby born wearing a hijab
Baby born holding a miniature Koran
Baby born wearing prayer beads
Goat born with two heads ,one head shouting allahu and the other saying akhbar
Now a fish is spotted in Ibadan looking like dayokanu and reciting the shahada
Na wa o

11 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by fishkaveli(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
bigtt76: If na car accident now, you go see how people go rush take foto with mobile phone. Fish supposedly turns into human and no single pix? grin
You are so on point bro
@op abeg pack well, a blind man is not a stranger in d land of d dead
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
f rain c: I was at ibadan for gud 3 days, infact i left ibadan yesterday( 22:07:2013) and d area i went to is very close to dat area mention yet i didn't hear anyth related to dis news, pls NL is not meant for fake and cheap news from one dull site
There's no logic in ur claim. U left yesterday but the episode was 2day.

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Alukusunday(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Does dat mean we go dey luk d fishes dem wel b4 we chop? I no go suprise my fish 4 soup turn human, i go still chop am, bcause i believe say na film trick
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Raymonbell(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
ZUBY77: Did it come with Koran or Bible?

Which gullible group is going to claim the miracle?

The European group or the Arabic group?

when i read comment from people like you i shake my head for Nigeria.

Can't you comprehend simple article? Ha
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by redfred(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2013

after Going to photoshop and back..... can yall just stop trying feeding us crap!

i disagree!!!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by imperiouxx(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
[size=15pt]Pinshure ooooo?![/size]
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by everyday: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Do you have any pictures to prove what you are saying.You must be kidding me
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Babalegba(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Find Out!:
The truth is there are many mysteries in this life which will defy common sense, scientific and even religious explanations. BUT that doesn't mean they don't exist.

The world is not as simple as some people make it out to be. The very co-existence of soo many humans, beasts, e.t.c. belonging to different races and species on the surface of this earth is enough evidence of its complexity. & for those who believe in God, He has said repeatedly in the scriptures that we know nothing compared to His knowledge coz He it is who created the earth. Our knowledge is limited, so its absolutely pointless trying to use our intelligence to try to decipher certain things and on making no progress, decide to dismiss them as unreal or false or not plausible.

I wouldn't dismiss this story as false.

did you really type all that because of a story fabricated by illiterates. Clap for yourself.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyosisi: Another Muslim wonder story

Baby born wearing a hijab
Baby born holding a miniature Koran
Baby born wearing prayer beads
[size=18pt]Goat born with two heads ,one. Head shouting allahu and the other saying akhbar[/size]
Now a fish is spotted in Ibadan looking like dayokanu and reciting the shahada
Na wa o

You dont mean that for real? 2 freaking isiewus shouting at the same time? i don die for here o!

2 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Shalome(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
This comment murdered me I swear
*dhtml:

You dont mean that for real? 2 freaking isiewus shouting at the same time? i don die for here o!
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
bigtt76: If na car accident now, you go see how people go rush take foto with mobile phone. Fish supposedly turns into human and no single pix? grin
I WONDER O. I was patient enof 2 read d whole story tinkin I wud see d pic @ d end. I'm so disappointed in d op
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
supaeagles: wow, na typewriter you come use do this amateur photoshop
lol btw is the human-fish male or female? Can't see d1kc or cunt

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by slimola(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
It is true, bt when trying to take the picture my screen phone gone blank including others, i should have post this bt when there is no evidence to back it up that is y i did not post, bt if u have anyone living in ibadan with this area u cn ask them, oke ado, odeon, oke bola, oja oba, molete, bere, ogunpa, gege, agbeni, most of people living in this area also knw about the news

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by hardizzle: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Story story,tell us sometin else wit pix
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by aniiyke: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=bigtt76]If na car accident now, you go see how people go rush take foto with mobile phone. Fish supposedly turns into human and no single pix. this 1 tire person o
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by sonymerlot: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
kliq: Ramota...lol....new masquerade? grin

People still dey give dem pikin this kain NAME angry angry angry angry
What is the meaning of the name sef.
Ramota, i wan chop fish o
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by slimola(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
It is true, bt when trying to take the picture my screen phone gone blank including others, i should have post this bt when there is no evidence to back it up that is y i did not post, bt if u have anyone living in ibadan with this area u cn ask them, oke ado, odeon, oke bola, oja oba, molete, bere, ogunpa, gege, agbeni, most of people living in this area also knw about the news.
this is the area where the incident happen below

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by aniiyke: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
pls sm1 should teach me hw to comment
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Temptee101(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
horlajide: This story is a small one!

i always find a black mamba in my pants every dawn yet i don't announce it angry
My man! i tink u always mistake ur joystick for a blak mamba.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by alarm4: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
Babalegba: did you really type all that because of a story fabricated by illiterates. Clap for yourself.
yes; it is true,but i could not jump out of the bus when i saw too many crowd arround the area and police were busy harrasing pple to stay clear away:i just ignore it but pple in the were saying pple could not take or make any snap

tomzman: Are Ibadan people that poor? So nobody in the crowd owns a camera phone to take at least a picture of the strange fish. I'm gonna remain a doubting Thomas on this one.
they say any1 that snap a pic, his or her phn will just hang and will not display any pic.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by alarm4: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
slimola: It is true, bt when trying to take the picture my screen phone gone blank including others, i should have post this bt when there is no evidence to back it up that is y i did not post, bt if u have anyone living in ibadan with this area u cn ask them, oke ado, odeon, oke bola, oja oba, molete, bere, ogunpa, gege, agbeni, most of people living in this area also knw about the news.
this is the area where the incident happen below
i was also arrnd that area it happen but i just ignore it bcs i was inside a bus.....arrnd Mapo area ibadan near the police station stand.....
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by psychologist(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Only dz cases do we c fotos

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
alpha conde: This story is fake, someone was bold enough to video that maze fight in rivers state and no one could even snap this harmless fish, ibadan pple must try to get good fones.smh.
CHINEKE... Maize bin fight for another place again? Omo I must be in another planet cos me never come across this torey. Yallaboi abeg help me with d link biko. Gracious
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by gebest: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
my Darling i tire oh
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Ninilowo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
OP u supposed to hung upside down for RUMOUR MONGERING. So there z no NLder in ibadan to corroborate ur FICTION eh?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Ninilowo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
OP u supposed to be hung upside down for RUMOUR MONGERING. So there z no NLder in ibadan to corroborate ur FICTION eh?
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Chukwutobi: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
abi nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Vegetable Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.