Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit (3963 Views)

Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice / She Can’t Cook, Bad Home Manager, Lives On Pills To Be Childfree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by seeu(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2008
I met this beautiful girl and I didn’t toast her but we started dating i.e. after several meetings and interactions. I knew some other guys toasted her before we met but she rejected them. I love her and the way I see it she love me too. Unfortunately, it’s now 4 months she has refused to allow me make love with her and I’m still wondering if she really loves me. Though, her behaviour proves her love for me. She has never demanded any money from me since then and I have not given her anything and sometimes she rejects drinks from me but will like to buy for me. I warned her seriously against rejecting my drinks while at the same time offering to buy same drinks for me. Now she accepts drinks from me. However, she only allows me to romance and finger her but often shout at me to stop once she is wet. I have been asking her why telling me to stop fingering her, but the response has been “I don’t want you to weaken me.”

Angered by this, I stopped seeing and calling her for a month but she kept on disturbing and calling me. I heard she even fell sick upon thinking of me. Now, I’m back but she still continues with her shakara - nothing for me still. I’m tired of sucking breast and fingering. I really want to have the real thing. She told me that I must have it but the problem is when? I love her but I may find it difficult to be in relationship without sex.

Please, I need your advice – no bashers no matter how this may sound. What do you think might be her problem?
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by tngtech(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2008
i think you should give her some time to think. Not every girls love to have sex with their boyfriends to prove her love for them. I believe she has reasons for not leaving your squash her yet grin.

So be patient with her. I believe one of these days she will surprise you because girls they are full of surprises. shocked

*** a patient dog eat the fattest bone**
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by chiegemba(f): 11:58am On May 26, 2008
seeu:

I met this beautiful girl and I didn’t toast her but we started dating i.e. after several meetings and interactions. I knew some other guys toasted her before we met but she rejected them. I love her and the way I see it she love me too. Unfortunately, it’s now 4 months she has refused to allow me make love with her and I’m still wondering if she really loves me. Though, her behaviour proves her love for me. She has never demanded any money from me since then and I have not given her anything and sometimes she rejects drinks from me but will like to buy for me. I warned her seriously for rejecting my drinks while at the same time offering to buy same drinks for me. Now she accepts drinks from me. However, she only allows me to romance and finger her but often shout at me to stop once she is wet. I have been asking her why telling me to stop fingering her, but the response has been “I don’t want you to weaken me.”

Angered by this, I stopped seeing and calling her for a month but she kept on disturbing and calling me. I heard she even fell sick upon thinking of me. Now, I’m back but she still continues with her shakara - nothing for me still. I’m tired of sucking breast and fingering. I really want to have the real thing. She told me that I must have it but the problem is when? I love her but I may find it difficult to be in relationship without sex.

Please, I need your advice – no bashers no matter how this may sound. What do you think might be her problem?

Y d contradiction? undecided u know she loves u @ d same time u not sure? . . . .[b] Besides [/b]is sex d way 2 prove her love 2 u? abeg give her d needed time. . . . wink
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2008
seriously ,y do u men always have to put sex first in a relationship

@poster

i guess d girl is scared,cos if she gives u thing,im very sure u will still outside for more,so shes just trying to protect her heart abeg,give her time to sort out her emotions and stop disturbing her,u see person wey truly love u ,u dey there dey allow lust ruin u,hisssssss
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by seeu(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2008
Is 4 months not sufficiently enough time? What time again do you want me to give her?

Contradiction it might be but that is how I see it. What’s preventing her from giving it to me now. Dat is my problem. Her presence has been scaring other interested girls away from me, but I can’t still get the real thing. I repeat, I love her for sure.

@jennyy,

Sure, I will still like to get more outside but it can’t stop me from loving her.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2008

@jennyy,

Sure, I will still like to get more outside but it can’t stop me from loving her.

abeg i use God name beg u,leave that poor girl abeg,if possible go look for another babe and showcase d babe for your girl front ,that girl doesnt deserve u or d infatuation u have for her,so u go still look outside and yet u claim u love her

i like ur honesty though
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by davolas(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2008
O'boy u wicked o!does sex prove luv,u keep putting pressure on her to have sex yet u suck and fingered but insisting on not 2sleep with her,she really likes u infact summiting herself to dextent of fingering and sucking.what else do u want.u re just ungrateful abeg house he deserves 2be flog.my advice take it cool with her,she might surprise u.peace.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by seeu(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2008
It’s not something to get angry with. Every man will still look outside but I will stick to only her if she is married to me. Seeing the repetition of your “abeg” I can sense the degree of your annoyance. Take it easy!

Please, I'm not wicked. I still love her much.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 26, 2008
sort urself out poster,cos u r confused

good luck
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by buzyDiva(f): 1:36pm On May 26, 2008
@poster,

Only 4 months and u wan die?
Why u pressurizing the gurl?
from the way u sound, I don't blame her . . '
after getting wat u want now, u go abandon the girl.
u already confirmed it that she really loves.
let her be . . if u really love her . . at her own time, she will comply.

There is a whole lot more to relationships than sex.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by sistajay(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2008
@ Poster

Na you get problem not your woman, there are many reasons as to why a woman don't want to be rushed into having sex, try talking to her and find out what her fears/worries are.  Meanwhile make you tell your 'tin' de wait will be worth it.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 26, 2008
If you truly love her, you will wait grin
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by eldee(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2008
ibkaye:

If you truly love her, you will wait grin
Where's the song? grin
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by frank316(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2008
@poster, its either that u r too young and inexpertienced(which am sure of) or you are not really serious about making love to her.

whats this talk about buying drinks or not, makes no sense to me

she say make you stop, you come stop. i bet you that you will continue stopping until a sharper guy does it for you.
to me, i think she sees you as a mugu, and probably some other guys are satisfying her sexual urge somewhere,

you are just simply a poor guy that she has absolue control of. i am not denying the fact that she loves you, but you will definitely b disapointed at the end trust me.

you must learn to continue when she says stop, i bet you she will even love you better for it.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by seeu(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2008
@frank,

I’m not a kid as you may think.
She is always on trousers (jeans) and the way she react will tell you if she is joking– she grabs firmly her trousers and the more I try to go further, the more she hold it firmly. There is a point a girl will react that will tell you if she is joking. I don’t want to force her and she even said it that I cannot force her, that she will willingly submit one day.

Besides, she is not even the 30th girl I have met in the past. Though, it's no achievement. So, I'm not young
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by onyekang1(f): 2:38pm On May 26, 2008
@ poster
That aint Love, its called INFATUATION.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by onyekang1(f): 2:46pm On May 26, 2008
seeu:

@frank,

She is always on trousers (jeans) and the way she react will tell you – she grabs firmly her trousers and the more I try to go further, the more she hold it firmly. There is a point a girl will react that will tell you if she is joking. I don’t want to force her and she even said it that I cannot force her, that she will willingly submit one day.

Arrant Nonsense! must u have sex with her now? cant u think of better things to do,that will be beneficial to both of you while dating? must it alwaz be abt SEX?. its obvious u dnt love her.plzz jus let the girl be.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by TOYOSI20(f): 2:55pm On May 26, 2008
Patience, My Friend. . . , . . . .Patience. . . , . . tongue
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by yimiton(f): 2:56pm On May 26, 2008
@ seeu
Saying no to sex doesn't mean a lady does not love her man neigther is letting you have it with her mean she loves you.
From what you've, she loves you but she's a decent girl who is not willing to compromise her morals for love. If you love her as much as you think you  do, you'll be able to respect that fact and wait for sex when she's ready to give it, be prepared, it might be until she's married to you; otherwise, you just might want to take a walk.

It's just wrong to pressurize a girl into having sex, if you eventually succeed without her concent but out of pressure from you, the probability that this relationship will last will very slim.

If you truely love your gilr, focus your attention on other things that you can do together and take sex out of your mind for now. Things will happen naturally when the time is ripe.

You don't have to put a date on it!
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 26, 2008
eldee:

Where's the song? grin
lol cheesy
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by seeu(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2008
I love the girl simple. Now, I’m thinking of her seriously because of what she did when I stopped calling and seeing her. I developed much love when she was asking people how to get me back. Now I’m back with much love because of her action. But, if after a month and nothing happens, I will hold myself and quit for good. I know I love her till tomorrow. I can’t be in relationship without sex. It’s a simple truth and I will not dump her if she submits. No girl has given me such problem - 4 months.

She is not a virgin. She wanted to use the virgin stuff to keep me away from disturbing her but she could not succeed due to my pressure. When she saw how serious I was, she decided to allow me finger her and with a promise that she will one day submit willingly.

You can’t give me condition to marry you before I have sex with you. I don’t promise marriage but if God says she is the girl to be my wife – so be it.

@yimiton,

You hit the point. She always complains that I should stop forcing her to give me a date when she will come. Her reason is that she has been visiting me on her own and that she is not running away.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by tobby1(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2008
dont you know fornication is wrong and the pleasures you enjoy now are the measures of sufferring you are going to face in future
get JESUS to your life
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by zigam(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2008
Such a nice girl you want to miss because of sex? Some people are praying to have such girls. You are not spending for her. So, what is your problem?
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 26, 2008
grin Orishirishi
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by frank316(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2008
seeu:

@frank,

She is always on trousers (jeans) and the way she react will tell you if she is joking– she grabs firmly her trousers and the more I try to go further, the more she hold it firmly. There is a point a girl will react that will tell you if she is joking. I don’t want to force her and she even said it that I cannot force her, that she will willingly submit one day.

Besides, she is not even the 30th girl I have met in the past. Though, it's no achievement. So, I'm not young

ok, you are really making sense.
First, dont mind all these people that are telling you to be patient or that relationship is not all about sex.
ask them why they are having sex in their own relationship is its not important.

once i had a girl, just like u she refuses to have sex with me adamantly. people said i should be paitient, i loved her (stupid of me) and i waited patiently. later a guy who was shaggin her told my friends hw he has been sleeping with her all these while and she tells all we do. honestly, i was surprised because she showed me real love with out sex(bullshit)

do you know the lesson i learnt?
i learnt that even though i did all my best to make love to her, the fact that i did not succeed meant i didnt try hard enof.
so far she is not giving u any good reason not to want to give it to you.

Do you know that a girl might love you so much, but still not be sexually attracted to you? please even if you want to be patient let her give u a very very very very good reason to wait. Cheers
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 26, 2008
ok, you are really making sense.
First, don't mind all these people that are telling you to be patient or that relationship is not all about sex.
ask them why they are having sex in their own relationship is its not important.

once i had a girl, just like u she refuses to have sex with me adamantly. people said i should be paitient, i loved her (stupid of me) and i waited patiently. later a guy who was shaggin her told my friends hw he has been sleeping with her all these while and she tells all we do. honestly, i was surprised because she showed me real love with out sex(bullshit)

do you know the lesson i learnt?
i learnt that even though i did all my best to make love to her, the fact that i did not succeed meant i didnt try hard enof.
so far she is not giving u any good reason not to want to give it to you.

Do you know that a girl might love you so much, but still not be sexually attracted to you? please even if you want to be patient let her give u a very very very very good reason to wait. Cheers

and wat makes u think dat they having sex in their relationships?
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by buzyDiva(f): 5:32pm On May 26, 2008
"She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit"

"I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake"

"Kissing And Farting ! Lol ( If Was Kissing And Your Kissing Partner Farts : )"

"Sex Machine For Hire: Apply Within "

"Can You Kiss Someone With Smelly Mouth"

"Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard?"

The kind of Topic sef that u people use for your stories and issues really fear person.
Your kind of education sure speaks a lot for itself.

shocked    lipsrsealed  undecided
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by 4Him1(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2008
you're a most wicked fellow.
You left a girl who loves you enough to ignore all others simply because she refuses to have sex just yet? shocked

I wish someone else more deserving will come take her away from you.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by ima1(f): 5:44pm On May 26, 2008
abeg, i take God beg you eh leave the girl alone and wait until she is ready, a woman doez not have to prove to a man she loves him with sex. men are devils, so you broke up with her because of sex, shame on you, you never really loved her in the first place. we all know you just wanna hit it and run, and just barely 4 months you are demanding sex, shame on you. how would you feel if someone did that to uour daughter. please leave the poor girl alone and find you sex somewhere else, stop pestering this girls life. everything is not about sex if you would use your stupid brain to think and not you F-ing dick.

what have you given to her that you want sex, have you showed any commitment, if you get her pregnant now you would deny it is yours and then when you are ready for marriage you would be looking for a virgin, but you would not remember what you did. some of you naija guys are idiots, what do you think women are punching sex bags.
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by chiegemba(f): 7:20pm On May 26, 2008
Please, I'm not wicked. I still love her much.
Then if u do quit makin sex d priority in d relationship. . . . its looks like not only are u wicked but selfish too besides she also does have a say to it. If she isnt ready why then do u have to pressure, manipulate, try other means to get her to have sex with you? "sad though" sad. U actually shld be proud of her 4 not givin in 2 sex dat easy besides if she did u wld still turn around and call her names. . . . sometimes its gud 4 1 2 really figure out wat dey really want in life.
Wats dere in waitin. . . . my opinion 4months isn't enough time @ all. She needs to make u wait longer . . . . tongue gud luck sha wink
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by HRhotness(f): 8:08pm On May 26, 2008
You guys are funny oh, sad

If a girl has sex with u, she's cheap and u wont ,marry her becos she's not a virgin

if she doesnt hav sex with u, she doesnt love u

can all men pls decide on a universally acceptable standard and make life easy for the female population? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Can’t Let Me Be But She Refuse To Submit by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 26, 2008
HR.hotness:

You guys are funny oh, sad

If a girl has sex with u, she's cheap and u wont ,marry her because she's not a virgin

if she doesnt hav sex with u, she doesnt love u

can all men please decide on a universally acceptable standard and make life easy for the female population? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Seconded!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pros & Cons Of A Fling. / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.