Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue (1141 Views)

I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka / Boko Haram Emerged From The Fallout Of Religion Manipulation –Falana / Pitiable Country! Wanted Pension Task Force Boss, Maina Emerges From Hiding…emba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by neily(f): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.
http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue-174553647--abc-news-topstories.html

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his controversial acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by neily(f): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
He wants to show himself as a life saver while he is a life taker. Who re they deceiving?
Rescue my foot.

6 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by niggadee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
dead man walking
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by Paretomaster(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
I wnt b surprise if its a smokescreen.

2 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by Horus(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
It was staged, this is just Publicity. Ask yourself why he has been in hiding since he was acquitted?.
He know he can be killed anytime anywhere by blacks

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
The guy no acquit himself so why una won chop am? Na judge wey talk say na safe defense wey una supose kill
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by koruji(m): 2:16am On Jul 24, 2013
Thank God there was no black person in the area !!! The obssessive-compulsive policeman-wannabe would have shot him because he looked like...any excuse would do. He better realize that he forever carries the mark of cain - forever a cold-blooded, racist killer !!!
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by greatgod2012(f): 2:47am On Jul 24, 2013
The fact still remains that......"he is a murderer", but he might have actually changed, who knows, but, blacks should just be careful wherever he is.
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by biafranqueen: 3:32am On Jul 24, 2013
Nonsense so his father the Supreme Court Judge will be doing everything to put him in a good light Plastic Surgery is better then this faking heroism!
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by manny4life(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2013
Hmm, why do I doubt this news to be STAGED,

Just like a leopard that can't change its spots, a murderer can't change his ways.

He's trying so hard to redeem himself, but let him be genuine about it. Being a "staged savior" will not save him from the wrath of an angry mob.

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by gunuvi(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2013
Time will tell.
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by neily(f): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
manny4life: Hmm, why do I doubt this news to be STAGED,

Just like a leopard that can't change its spots, a murderer can't change his ways.

He's trying so hard to redeem himself, but let him be genuine about it. Being a "staged savior" will not save him from the wrath of an angry mob.
My dear you ve spoken my mind.

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by jacintamary: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
i have gone through all the details of this zimmerman case and my unbiased mind cannot find this guy guilty of murder. Even manslaughter.
It is quite an unfortunate even it was but it could have happened to anyone.
We all feel how we feel cos we are blacks and most people dont even have the facts of the case.
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by Rossikk(m): 3:27am On Jul 27, 2013
jacintamary: i have gone through all the details of this zimmerman case and my unbiased mind cannot find this guy guilty of murder. Even manslaughter.
It is quite an unfortunate even it was but it could have happened to anyone.
We all feel how we feel cos we are blacks and most people dont even have the facts of the case.

I wonder if you'd say the same if it was your son walking back home with a pack of Skittles and got shot dead.
Re: George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding For Truck Crash Rescue by jacintamary: 3:59am On Jul 27, 2013
Rossikk:

I wonder if you'd say the same if it was your son walking back home with a pack of Skittles and got shot dead.
Thats the point i was trying to make. The guy wasnt just walking back home and got shot dead. People just say that to make it look so simple.
Zimmerman saw him where he thought he shouldnt be 'in the rain' and got suspicious (call it racial profiling but thats not the crux of the matter) and then called the cops. However rather than just stay in his car or keep driving, he pulled over to continue following the guy to make sure he doesnt get away b4 d cops arrived. The kid at that point felt that he is being followed (as confirmed by the call he put to his friend) and then decided to confront the guy and thats when the whole tragedy unfolded.
We cant really say who attacked who but the two men engaged in a brawl (neighbours and a recorded audio confirmed that) and it was during it that the shooting occured. There is no clear evidence as to who had the upperhand in that brawl b4 the shooting but zimmerman came out of it with blodied nose and wound behind his head. Trayvon on the other hand didnt have much wound apart from the fatal shot in the chest.

My point in all these is that it isnt murder. And the guy was not just suspected because he is black and gunned down like people are making it look like.
Zimmerman might be guilty of something but if i am in that jury, i wont convict him of murder.

(1) (Reply)

How Governor Amaechi And Attorney General Boms Rape The 1999 Constitution / Photos: Abubakar Shekau: Boko Haram Leader Facebook Account / Why PDP Created APC, APC result will to be canceled -National Conscience Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.