Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage (24471 Views)

Diva Fight! Tonto Dikeh Blast Toyin Lawini For Stealing Her Man / Tonto Dike Curses At Senators Over Child Marriage / You Are Shit Heads From Hell - Nonso Diobi/tonto Dikeh Blast Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by NonsoB: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-LE3AoXDzfYY/Ue8I59O1YOI/AAAAAAAAMgM/DClb7pOVCWo/s400/Tonto-Dike.jpg[/img]

Nollywood actress cum singer Tonto Dikeh, like other actresses (Omotola Monalisa Chinda, and Stella damascus), shared her thoughts via facebook on the controversial child marriage law recently approved by the Senators.

Below is a caption of her post on her facebook page

[img]http://3.bp..com/-J4bFNTfEG8A/Ue8LjgygY-I/AAAAAAAAMgc/QKrVTbihNvw/s400/image.aspx.jpg[/img]

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/07/tonto-dikeh-senators-are-mumus-olodos.html

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by gaburiel(m): 12:27am On Jul 24, 2013
OK

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Forzap: 1:10am On Jul 24, 2013
Yes oo,just like u tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Lovebond34(m): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Woaw..so ur brain still av space....ah tot u ar senseless....kudos

21 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Omobarca: 2:34am On Jul 24, 2013
lol. S̤̥̈̊ό̲̣̣̣̥ there's something good I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Omobarca: 2:36am On Jul 24, 2013
first positive post on tonto dike since I joined nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by tellwisdom: 2:50am On Jul 24, 2013
Tonto now a senator??...Which district?? sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by thaoriginator: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2013
First pager! Lol shyt is major! But it's all bout tha paper so see you later. #hater!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Tolexander: 7:01am On Jul 24, 2013
Homepage specimen!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by AbuMikey(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2013
Tonto has returned to her senses oooo.
Somebody shout hallelyahhhhhhh
cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2013
Nope the nuts are still loose undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by JIGHU(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2013
spongeback: Nope the nuts are still loose undecided
tonto dike is the biggest fool....all these follow follow steps? She does not even have a clue what happened in the senate and opens her gutters to spew rubbish......go and seek understanding of the amendment not bill or law , am sure you have never read the Nigerian Constitution

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by tsidra(f): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2013
All prayers for you are now working. Something positive from you am so proud

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2013
JIGHU: tonto dike is the biggest fool....all these follow follow steps? She does not even have a clue what happened in the senate and opens her gutters to spew rubbish......go and seek understanding of the amendment not bill or law , am sure you have never read the Nigerian Constitution
And you had to quote me to say this undecided

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2013
The way she is even passing across the message sef.

Like a rabid dog..

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Yungdamzyl(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author tellwisdom]Tonto now a senator??...Which district?? sad[/quote]guy read wella b4 u post a comment!!no one said she'z nw a *senator*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Omobarca: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2013
spongeback:
And you had to quote me to say this undecided
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2013
In this matter, Lady Tonto is making sense... smiley
I applaud her for that grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by EejaNla01(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2013
D girl is being pained,she just carry frustration on d senators.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Madam, FYI that law has been in existence before you were born. It did not just come into force. The senate only sought an amendment to it, but it was defeated.
We expect ladies like you that have thrown all decency and decorum to the wind, thereby debasing womanhood, to know that your actions and inactions has to a large extent contributed to teen prostitution and pregnancy, cos a lot of kids copy you. I make bold to submit that the difference between you(and your likes) and Yerima is like that of six and half dozen. There are many under sixteen Tonto Dikeh 'wanna-be'. Have you ever sat down to ask yourself what/who is it that these kids 'wanna-be'?
While we applaud your actions in condemning the senate, we urge you to turn a new leaf and miseducate our daughters less.

32 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by IAMBREEZY: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by dani1luv: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
[size=13pt]Thats not her official page[/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by omar22(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tonto calls the Senators Olodo's and Mumu's she is treated like an Angel

Soyinka calls the First Lady a Shepopotamus he is treated like the devil

I wonder why?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by dridowu: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
I concur with her 4 d 1st tme
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Temismith(f): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dis gel with d mosquito brain has started again? Consequence of weed.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by pri3stess(f): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Like we didn't know that before.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
I told her what to say
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by mrking3(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lols... Looks like a Transfer aggression on †ђξ Senators! I like her effontery! But should learn to talk responsibly! And should avoid this GANJA slangs in her public utterances!!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Linoversace: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Olodo what are they bringing back...You better get your facts right before spewing sh1t.mumu!

Well you be talk small sense sha!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Well, Stella asked why celebs were being quiet. Tonto is now making her own statement. Follow follow.

Compare her diction to that of the elegant and eloquent Stella Damasus. Omo levels dey.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by slimyem: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
ogugua88: Well, Stella asked why celebs were being quiet. Tonto is now making her own statement. Follow follow.

Compare her diction to that of the elegant and eloquent Stella Damasus. Omo levels dey.
The margin is wide. You shouldn't compare not with those shorthand and inarticulate writings.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blast Senators Over Child Marriage by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
The comparison is fair. The issue at hand is a serious one. Stella released an emotional and well-conceived video. Tonto Dikeh released a statement using shorthand vocabulary. I don't see any seriousness or thought in her writing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Rocks Dreadlocks In New Photos ( Photo) / Abigail Igwe: Adaeze Yobo Shares Stunning Photos Of Her Mum / Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.