Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife (24794 Views)

MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by floridam(m): 5:01am On Jul 24, 2013
Major Hamza Al-Mustapha’s wife, Hafsat yesterday said she was in prison at home for 15 years the same way her husband remained incarcerated in prison over alleged murder of Chief MKO Abiola’s wife, Kudirat.

Hafsat, however said since she love her husband she did not allow anything to tamper with the love, saying that because of the love, it was as if the15 years did not take place, just as the husband said his freedom was a plus to democracy.

She spoke to journalists yesterday in Kaduna in a waiting car that brought her husband to the crocodile city on a thank you visit en-route Abuja in company with Abacha’s son, Mohammed.

While in Kaduna, he paid a courtesy call on Sheik Ahmad Abubakar Gumi in his residence along Sambo Crescent in the metropolis. Al-Mustapha had earlier stopped over in Zaria on a courtesy call on the Emir of Zazzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris.

His wife said: “I feel so happy, I feel over-joy for my husband’s release. For 15 years I have been in prison at home, but I am grateful to God Almighty. I have always been praying as a wife to see that he is released in any way possible.

“Fifteen years was not easy, definitely if you love your husband, and you love him sincerely and you stood by your sincerity, and you believe in God Almighty, definitely 15 years was nothing.

“God does everything, and I know that my husband was innocent, but when I heard of the first judgment sentencing him to death, I was not happy, I was sad, it was the saddest day in my life, but I thank God that my husband has been declared innocent and released.

“Of course, my husband is a military man; he is still in the Army, he is going back to the Army. But since I am not a military person, I don’t know whether he will be promoted or not.”

Al-Mustapha told journalists in Kaduna that his release was a big plus to Nigerian nascent democracy and judiciary in particular. “I was sentenced to death but Allah turn it around because I spoke the truth and stood by it, which caused my incarceration,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/al-mustapha-i-suffered-for-15-years-wife/

2 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by floridam(m): 5:14am On Jul 24, 2013
Now you can tell how painful it is not to **** for 15 good years.
Madam you try but who killed Kudirat Abiola?

14 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by lymelyte(m): 5:21am On Jul 24, 2013
So she wan come talk say she nor fvck for 15yrs abi?

22 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Brimmie(m): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2013
lymelyte: So she wan come talk say she nor fvck for 15yrs abi?

You dey mind her? Atleast No be this period wey Dild.o don turn Pure Water. E easy make that place stay ungreased or nt lubricated for 1 and half decade!?? undecided undecided Body no be firewood abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by greatgod2012(f): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2013
Yes, the same way Kudirat Abiola's children and family has been suffering and missing her since 1996.

14 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by greatgod2012(f): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2013
And of course, we knew it wasnt your husband's intention to kill Kudirat Abiola, he carried out his oga's order as a military man, but, God is the ultimate judge.

4 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 24, 2013

Body na wood, it deserves to be set on fire
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by gunuvi(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2013
Its not easy madam we know but if oga at the top check the engine and see that the crank shaft has worn out, na your palaver be dat.

2 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Tolexander: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2013
greatgod2012: Yes, the same way Kudirat Abiola's children and family has been suffering and missing her since 1996.

kudirat's family are missing everything about kudirat, al mustapha's wife is missing a single anatomical part of mustapha.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by chymystique(f): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2013
Where is d wife pix? U come carry d Man black Face put here

3 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by floridam(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2013
chymystique: Where is d wife pix? U come carry d Man black Face put here
Next time I go find one calabar girl face put there. Sawey.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2013
Madam you won tell us say u no even do some finge.ring?
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by floridam(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Madam how far now?
Na you go tire now o.

1 Like

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by tpia5: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Why are you folks always Hot, my goodness.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Oooooohhhh,tel me beta tin nah
anywayz...gona b +1 2maro
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Indifferent(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Sorry maam, those moments were preparing you to replace dame.

1 Like

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2013

U guys eh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Afrocatalyst: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Brimmie:

You dey mind her? Atleast No be this period wey Dild.o don turn Pure Water. E easy make that place stay ungreased or nt lubricated for 1 and half decade!?? undecided undecided Body no be firewood abeg!!
there's somtin calld conjugal visit.

2 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by supaeagles(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kaduna be crocodile city?? Where all the crocs sef? Or people don chop dem finish grin
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by moscobabs(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
who suppose to suffer if not you?
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by tareigns(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
C as person wen dey kirikiri 4 15yrs fresh pass me. Choi...which kind life b dis?.

3 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by kzokul(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ow u go tok say u dey prison 4 15yrs 2 like say u no poko abi...all d same sha u really tried by standing by hm all tru even though u poko....
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by ichommy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Make i kon dey cry or hang myself.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Madam o,if u feel u were imprison,swear that hw ur husband leave that road since 15years,that is hw it is.Don't forget ur follow woman was guned down by ur husband.Yes we knew he is working with instructions.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by alfredo4u(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
If u suffer? what about Madam Patience Jonathan?
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by slap1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
OK. Your husband must be happy to hear this.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by danchuzzy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
If you don't sopha who will?
No be nau your hubby wan dey contest for president...
Don't worry... Jus wipe your tears.
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by ninja4life(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wat is she expecting,people should pity her abi mtcheew she and her husband can go to hell for all i care.walks out of useless thread
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
Just 15? U're a lucky b!tch!
How abt d children of those whom ur husband sanctioned their death?

3 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by kaycrystal(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
U suffered for 15yrs, but kudirat's family will continue to suffer till d end of life!
So? U want us to pity u now abi? Life is indeed an irony...

2 Likes

Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by bigbasho: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Brimmie:

Grease? He dey rust ni?
Re: I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife by olufunkeoyedeji(f): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lie Lie..... i can tell you categorically that.... she do more dan fvck, no be woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS & Soldiers Raid Eziuche Ubani's Home, Driver Beaten / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore / Our Director, Abdulrahman Ado, Not On UAE Terror List – 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.