Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos (35892 Views)

Kidnappers Feed Their Victims With Soft-Drinks And Biscuits / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital / Robbers (inside Commercial Bus) Took Their Victims To ATM Point To Withdraw Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by olillywales(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ago Okota area of Lagos was in the news weekend, following the discovery of a kidnapper’s den, on Oyegbusi street, where a Briton who was kidnapped shortly after arriving the country from Amsterdam, was kept for five days before he was rescued.

The three-storey building located in the area known as new sight, towards Ago end of Okota, could be said to be sited at a vantage position for the kidnappers, as it enables them to have a clear view of the entire area, down to the popular Apple junction in Amuwo-Odofin.

It was gathered that the kidnappers whose exact number could not be ascertained, had been using the uncompleted building for long to hold their victims hostage until ransom was paid. Investigation carried out revealed that anytime they made a catch, they would drive in with their victims who are usually blindfolded.

On reaching the compound, they would lead their victims right to the third floor from where they would keep them in one of the rooms until ransom was paid. At the end of any successful operation, the kidnappers, as gathered, would leave for their respective places of abode, leaving a lone security man identified as Nonye, to look after their prey.

The kidnappers den
The 32-year-old security man who resides in Ikotun area of Lagos, as reliably gathered, was employed as a guard close to two years ago to checkmate usage of the uncompleted building by illegal occupants. But little did his employer (names withheld) know Nonye had a sinister motive up his sleeve.

Efforts to get response from other residents proved abortive as most of them kept sealed lips. However, a man who claims to own a farm land around the flooded area told Crime Alert that there is no way anyone would expect anything of such has been going on there because you hardly see them together in front of the building. Anytime a car drives in, there is this impression that the owner of the building has come to inspect it. Construction work stopped for a while and since then, nothing seemed to be happening.”

A local food vendor around the area said: “ My sister, I know nothing. My only advise is that Police should also carry out same raid around this canal area because all the time, you see them in big big cars driving in and out. Nobody knows what they area into.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/r-e-v-e-a-l-e-d-lagos-house-of-crime-where-kidnappers-keep-their-victims/
SOURCE- www.metronaija.com/photo-where-kidnappers-keep-their-victims-in-lagos/

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
LASG should simply take over the building...

1 Like

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by pistol: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
That's a two storey building na.
How do Nigerians count how many floors that are in a building sef?

11 Likes

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by omiobo: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
ilugunboy: LASG should simply take over the building...
Bros,u dey go back. Tey tey the owner don lose the building to LASG. Fashola dey happy now.

1 Like

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by dridowu: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lions den
Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by Temismith(f): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
But y? undecided
Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by AbuMikey(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
The house make sense as par place where dem dey "store" kidnapped "
citizens"

1 Like

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
pistol: That's a two storey building na.
How do Nigerians count how many floors that are in a building sef?
May be the three storey building is yet to be uploaded grin.

Kidnapping business in Lagos maystill be very difficult due to the terrain... undecided.
But God will keep on exposing them- Ndi ojoo angry!

2 Likes

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by tareigns(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Na seun bunk b dat na...

4 Likes

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by swtchicgurl: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
such a nice building! and some folks don't have houses to live in cry

1 Like

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by Janiobi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abeg, make una no kidnapp me oh, if una try am, me go kidnapp ur hole generation till d last...na song i day sing ohh.....
Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by playahP(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Any kidnapper that gets caught is a big fool!!
Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by Lordave: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
tareigns: Na seun bunk b dat na...
cheesy oboy which kind person you be? Laugh don kill me.
Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by Welder(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
playah P: Any kidnapper that gets caught is a big fool!!

Really?

2 Likes

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by tejpot(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
One by one they shall be delivered
Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
playah P: Any kidnapper that gets caught is a big fool!!
undecided

2 Likes

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lasgidi..... The security man should be interrogated properly for him to name those boys.

1 Like

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by palugycolina(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
tareigns: Na seun bunk b dat na...

Ennnnn i for talk oh..the house be like seun place befor him part..
But wait oh..i tot they said houses are scare in lag..bros..if na ph..na both craze..correct..akwa ibom and calaba guys for de stay dat place..plus nyeso oromate boys as well
Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by moshoodn(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Who could have thought!
Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
I watched this yesterday noon live on channels Tv.. Its a 2-storey building not 3.. And dats the pic the op uploaded..

1 Like

Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by dokunbam(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
what!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos by dady12: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
eko nibaje oooolagos na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sango Residents Packing Cement At The Scene Of Tanker Explosion In Ogun / Crippled Man Molested By Soldiers In Onitsha Rewarded By KOKUN Foundation (Pics) / Doctor's Driver Brutalized By Edo Police After Being Arrested Near Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.