Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna (34002 Views)

MASSOB Loyalists, Al-mustapha, Fasheun, Mrs. Ojukwu Other Storm Owerri / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by bilms(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
Almustapha for President in 2015 Rally Holds in Kaduna

Chief Security Officer to late General Sani Abacha yesterday turned his visit to Kaduna state into a 2015 campaign speeches.

Al-Mustapha, who had been in detention for nearly 15 years, was acquitted by the Court of Appeal Lagos recently over the killing of Kudirat, wife of M.K.O Abiola, the presumed winner of 1913 presidential election.

Major Al-Mustapha, arrived Kaduna state metropolis from Zaria where he paid a visit to the Emir of Zazzau, Dr. Shehu Idris around 2.10pm.

Hundreds of youths trooped out to receive him and chanted , “ 2015: Major Al-Mustapha for president.”

Al-Mustapha seized the moment and responding to the youths under the umbrella of Arewa Youth Forum (AYF) said: “For those of you that believe there is hopelessness in the country, we must all team up to make the direction for change. You may not understand now but when the direction is defined, when the rail is laid you will know it.

“I was told that when I was released in Lagos, youths in Kaduna, Kano and other parts of the North trooped out to celebrate my release. Those in the south also did same, because I was told. I thought I was forgotten but this has shown me that you love me and I love you all.

According to him, his release was a victory for democracy and that he would meet with all youth bodies and organisations in both North and South in order to chart a new course.

In his address, the National President of AYF, Comrade Gambo Ibrahim Gujungu said the situation they found themselves in was unfortunate and that they will change the norm at all cost.

Speaking when he received the former CSO in his residence; Dr. Ahmed Abubakar Gumi urged him to see his incarceration as the will of Allah and that he should forgive all those that played role in it.

“It is indeed a happy day for us and as he said it is a big plus to democracy and judiciary in Nigeria. We have come of age where no innocent person should be incarcerated for no reason. We pray Allah will give peace to our nation and for everybody to live in peace and in a peaceful environment.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/almustapha-for-president-in-2015-rally-holds-in-kaduna

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Al-Mustapha seized the moment and responding to the youths under the umbrella of Arewa Youth Forum (AYF) said: “For those of you that believe there is hopelessness in the country, we must all team up to make the direction for change. You may not understand now but when the direction is defined, when the rail is laid you will know it.

Singing in feal's voice

Dedi bodi geti accident yepa 2ce
Confusion breaki boni yepa 2ce
Double wahala for dedi bodi and the owner of dedi
Double wahala for dedi bodi !

Funny enough, a killer is now having prospects of ruling Nigeria simply because Nigeria is bereft of credible leaders coupled with the gullibility of the masses who are divided along ethno-religious lines.I'm not surprised at all,Omisore killed Bola Ige and ended up in senate after being elected while in Prison.

With the indication so far that Al-mustapha may contest for the president,I pray he does that under the PDP and gives Jonathan a run for his popularity in the North and south or better still, he may substitute Sambo as vice president. I just hope he's not considering running under Fasheu's UPN else it won't work in the SW.

On the whole,he may end up instigating the khaki boys in case of crisis after the 2015 election. Who knows what his revolution speech is all about ?

12 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by bilms(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
from Ribadu, now to Almustapha
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Burger01(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Cankerworms!!!

grin
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by kkkp: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Gej must be responsible for dis..so as to divide northern votes 2015

6 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
That man really wants to contest? Oh no!
kkkp: Gej must be responsible for dis..so as to divide northern votes 2015
could the above be true? :oThat man really wants to contest? Oh no!
kkkp: Gej must be responsible for dis..so as to divide northern votes 2015
could the above be true?
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by 3kay945(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
undecided
Just passing by
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by scientology(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
vewy soon cats wil rule n be smarter than dis abokis
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by jude33084(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
[size=14pt]1913 presidential election?![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked

18 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by ayGodsdelight(m): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
All hail Nigeria
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by DICKtator: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Anything goes in Naija!!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
From Prison to President naim dey reign for Nigeria....only GEJ naim miss road, Ibori self go soon come, make we dey wait

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by PointB: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
I dey laugh oo.

But anyway, even though they are both killers, I prefer this man to Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by delors(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
He is contesting for the PRESIDENT OF AREWA PEOPLE'S CONGRESS na...he has his right to vote and be voted for abeg...He is still a citizen
or did the OP say he is contesting for the President of Nigeria ni? ehen na...

3 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
No be only. angry

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lol for where now
He shouldn't rain on GEJ parade oh!! to avoid going back to jail.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by misterh(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
LWKMD. From prison to Aso Rock... Like OBJ.

...only that it's not gonna work this time.

1 Like

2015 politics just got more interesting...

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by crystalballs: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
who say he cannot happen...

unless it is not in Naija...

God you for allow me choose the country wey i want ooo.... give me another chance, relocate me to canada atleast.

12 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Brimmie(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Space Booked!!

Let me read the post!

5 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by canalily(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Na wo em wan rule? Cow abi na nama, or Ewu Hausa? Abeg gv me one plate of Nkwobi there jari?

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by sholasho(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
2015 Time will tell
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by oriafoh(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
From Prison to President na
dey reign for Nigeria.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by solomon111(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lol.
Beauty of democracy.
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by sanklose: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bt I tought Ex.convicts are not qualified for presidency ooo

6 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by willyfrench(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
What a joke! So because OBJ came out of incarceration & got elected President this Major thinks he can as well have a go? Abeg make i hear worddd jare!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Fazhy: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
[size=18pt]Is this a joke??[/size]

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Enegod(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
i'll be back!
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by mallorca(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
My country Nigeria i shake head for you cry cry
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Oildichotomy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Now i can laugh and forget the GEJ government.
What a comic relief?
Al-mustard for whaaat
hahahahahaha
somebody hold me please.
Nigger abi na aboki plz

3 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by sarutobie(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
sanklose: Bt I tought Ex.convicts are not qualified for presidency ooo
If Obasanjo did it why can't he? A country of comedy
Re: Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mtschew, can of worms; a murderer who managed to escape the hangmans nooze or a life jail term by maneouvering his way around the porous web of our judicial system now stands to talk about hope for this country, ofcourse there is hope for you to be integrated into the society, in the north of course and even in the army.. Considering the myopic nature of Nigerians, "northerners especially", your presidential aspirations isn't entirely a hopeless north, the almajiris in the North would gladly vote you. Nonsence.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto / Financial sector workers urged to obey NLC on strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.