Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? (19365 Views)

Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! / Can Christians Be Hurt By Witchcraft Or Black Magic? / The Shocking Truth About C.I. Scofield - Christians Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Is the teaching of "Rapture" scriptural?

According to 11Thess 2, will Christians be around during the time of the antichrist?

Is "rapture" and the second coming of Christ one and same event?

Are we going to be part of the great tribulation?

Is Matt 24 referring to the Jews or to all Christians?
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Endtimes:

Battle in Heaven --> Satan cast down on the earth --> He knows his time is short (7yrs) --> goes to make war with the saints
"And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."
Who said keeping commandments and faith in Christ are mutually exclusive?

Continuing:
Revealing of antichrist --> End of 7 year period / Moon turns red and gives no light -->Saints raptured ("look up, for your salvation is near"wink --> God's wrath upon inhabitants of the earth -->Millenial Kingdom

There you have it

Is that 7yrs really 7yrs?

Which year are we now?
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by JesusisLord85: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Which year are we now?

We have not reached that period yet. The biggest red flag regarding pre-tribulation rapture is that it was invened by a man 200-300 eyars ago, somewhere in that time. Even shdemidemi's Paul never taught it. I am still in office so I keep to short posts, but as I promised our dear brother, I will take time to write a more detailed response on this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Which year are we now?
we're not in those 7 years yet ma'am. Please take it easy. And the rapture is NOT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST. It is his appearance in the air. Read that scripture in thessalonians well ma'am. Thank you.
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by tobillionaire(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
bt there wil b rapture b4 d antichrist dat wil b givin 666 nd d gr8 tribulation. Bt d righteous ones nd d saints (d dead in xrist) wld av been raptured. However, xo many xtians wil b left behind, if they cld endure d gr8 tribulation nd refuse d mark of d devil (666) till jesus wil com back again, den they'll b saved. Bt dat wil b very difficult.

4 Likes

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
You guys should hurry up and present this teaching.

Thank you. cool
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Pygru: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by JesusisLord85: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
The word "tribulation" is in the bible 22 times in the new testament. You would think that at least one of those mentions would tell us something about a rapture happening just before that. They don't.

The danger of believing in pre-trib.. You will see antichrist and you will be decieved. We already know members of rabbinical Judaism (those who do not accept Christ as Messiah, as opposed to Messianic Jews) WILL accept antichrist:

John 5:43 “ I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.”

The muslims are waiting for their prophet too.
The bhuddists are waiting for their guru or something like that.
All these will accept antichrist and that is how you will get the one-world religion system at the end of days.
Those who 'think' they are saved and believe in pre-trib will fall for it too.
But NOT the elect.
Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

The tribulation is NOT God's wrath. It is the devil persecuting the saints because his time is short. You and I will be there for it. Better believe that.

God will rescue us from his own wrath at the end. "As it was in Sodom".

12 Likes

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Chibuebem: we're not in those 7 years yet ma'am. Please take it easy. And the rapture is NOT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST. It is his appearance in the air. Read that scripture in thessalonians well ma'am. Thank you.

So . . . you are talking of 2 events now?
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pygru: [size=20pt]https://www.nairaland.com/1129888/rapture[/size]

Thanks. I will check it out.
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Am I invited ?

cool
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
JesusisLord85: The word "tribulation" is in the bible 22 times in the new testament. You would think that at least one of those mentions would tell us something about a rapture happening just before that. They don't.

The danger of believing in pre-trib.. You will see antichrist and you will be decieved. We already know members of rabbinical Judaism (those who do not accept Christ as Messiah, as opposed to Messianic Jews) WILL accept antichrist:

John 5:43 “ I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.”

The muslims are waiting for their prophet too.
The bhuddists are waiting for their guru or something like that.
All these will accept antichrist and that is how you will get the one-world religion system at the end of days.
Those who 'think' they are saved and believe in pre-trib will fall for it too.
But NOT the elect.
Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

The tribulation is NOT God's wrath. It is the devil persecuting the saints because his time is short. You and I will be there for it. Better believe that.

God will rescue us from his own wrath at the end. "As it was in Sodom".

I have held this view for some time, but we are all learning.

Can you please help us with a detailed teaching in a chronological manner?

Same for Shdemidemi too.

Thanks.
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
frosbel: Am I invited ?

cool

Lol.

Why not, if not!

You are welcome bro.

Though, I am still waiting for you to come around on your anti - Christ's divinity position. cool

1 Like

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by DrummaBoy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
I do not subscribe to pretibulation rapture. I don't think scripture teaches that kind of myth. The traditional view of Jesus Coming is that people would be about their business then suddenly the trumpet will sound. Then Christians wills be raptured, etc. I think it is fairy tale.

These are my belief

*The antichrist is not coming, he is here
*Christians will experience some tribulations but not all
*the rapture is not Christians flying in the air, it is a kind of stepping up out of this realm into another. Similar to how Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus and stepped out. There are a cloud of witnesses all around us now; we will simply join them.
*I believe the 666 is a Mark on men already today and people are still collecting it
*I believe the prosperity gospel is the chief gospel of the antichrist and that those who teach this gospel are his agents
*I believe many Christians are already marked 666 by this gospel

I look forward to a sound expose to prove me right or wrong here

7 Likes

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by DrummaBoy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
I believe also that the visions of hell and heaven OLAADEGBU publishes on nairaland are from the antichrist.

Those visions have only one message: SALVATION BY WORKS. This is the leading error that the antichrist has been selling since the days of apostle Paul. If it is not circumcision, it would be that Jesus did not come in the flesh - the Gnostic Heresy, or it would be Roman catholicism and their resort to Mary and saints for mediation and salvation, or it would be the holiness movement - YOU MUST WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING - forgetting it is God that workS in US to will and to do according to his good pleasure.

In the days to come ANGELS shall come preaching another gospel. Gal 1:8;9: They will deceive many, and like OLAADEGBU, there main point will be that Jesus death and resurrection is not enough, U must do this or that MORE to be saved.

T B Joshua is an agent of the antichrist and many like him.

Jesus has warned us - beware that U are not deceived. Matthew 24.

1 Like

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
DrummaBoy: I believe also that the visions of hell and heaven OLAADEGBU publishes on nairaland are from the antichrist.

This really crack me up. grin grin grin

DrummaBoy:
These are my belief

*I believe the 666 is a Mark on men already today and people are still collecting it

Is the cashless/cardless policy in line with this?

If so, do we have a choice than to comply?
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
DrummaBoy: I do not subscribe to pretibulation rapture. I don't think scripture teaches that kind of myth. The traditional view of Jesus Coming is that people would be about their business then suddenly the trumpet will sound. Then Christians wills be raptured, etc. I think it is fairy tale.

These are my belief

*The antichrist is not coming, he is here
*Christians will experience some tribulations but not all
*the rapture is not Christians flying in the air, it is a kind of stepping up out of this realm into another. Similar to how Moses and Elijah appeared to Jesus and stepped out. There are a cloud of witnesses all around us now; we will simply join them.
*I believe the prosperity gospel is the chief gospel of the antichrist and that those who teach this gospel are his agents

I look forward to a sound expose to prove me right or wrong here
where are your scriptural evidences? Or you posted this based on how you reasoned it.

4 Likes

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by DrummaBoy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
idnoble135:
where are your scriptural evidences? Or you posted this based on how you reasoned it.

I could give the scriptural references. I taught this same thing in church one day and have since been an outcast because I showed very clearly the link between this private jet owning pastors and the anti-Christ. I would do the scriptural references when I can grab the time.
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol.

Why not, if not!

You are welcome bro.

Though, I am still waiting for you to come around on your anti - Christ's divinity position. cool

Okay , will join .
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by alexleo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
frosbel: Am I invited ?

cool

Pls join. God bless you.
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by alexleo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
DrummaBoy: I believe also that the visions of hell and heaven OLAADEGBU publishes on nairaland are from the antichrist.

Those visions have only one message: SALVATION BY WORKS. This is the leading error that the antichrist has been selling since the days of apostle Paul. If it is not circumcision, it would be that Jesus did not come in the flesh - the Gnostic Heresy, or it would be Roman catholicism and their resort to Mary and saints for mediation and salvation, or it would be the holiness movement - YOU MUST WORK OUT YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING - forgetting it is God that workS in US to will and to do according to his good pleasure.

In the days to come ANGELS shall come preaching another gospel. Gal 1:8;9: They will deceive many, and like OLAADEGBU, there main point will be that Jesus death and resurrection is not enough, U must do this or that MORE to be saved.

T B Joshua is an agent of the antichrist and many like him.

Jesus has warned us - beware that U are not deceived. Matthew 24.

I wish you will leave out this so that we can discuss this rapture thing freely without exchange of bitter words. Sometimes satan uses such exchange of words to deny us of what God wants us to learn. When someone is making a truthful point you wont even be able to calm down to see the truth he is saying because two of you are already on the battle line. Everything that can be argued about the testimonies have been argued. lets move forward pls. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by DrummaBoy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=Tgirl4real]

This really crack me up. grin grin grin

yeah (BTW I went to family section yesterday and saw that you were the Mod there. What?! I have been talking with a mod all this while. I thought you guyz were like sadist or something, following the way people rip you guys apart on NL)

Is the cashless/cardless policy in line with this?

If so, do we have a choice than to comply?

It is complex. Someone told me to give scriptural references and I trust God to make out time to do it; although I sense frosbel will beat me to it. But most of what I know of the antiChrist is very intuitive and I believe it by the Spirit of God.

Now, remember, how some years ago the wonder banks appeared? And how folks were deceived into investing in them with the hope of large profits? That is how the anti-Christ will come. As many people as were deceived into those businesses are the kind of people that will be deceived also. When something is too good to be true, BEWARE!

The antichrist is an economic figure and the bases of his dealing will be money, money and money. Those who love money will follow him into the abyss. There is a possibility that even the tithe revolution in our churches is an extension of his tentacles into the church. But it will not stop there, it will go real far.

The protestants felt the pope was the antiChrist, they are both right and wrong. Right in the sense that the way the Pope reigns is the way the antiChrist will reign but wrong in the sense that the minute satan succeeds to making us focus on one thing, he can use the opportunity to come from other places. He is a deceiver and very sly. So all these GO of churches are all little popes in their own rights and very antiChrist at the worst.

I do not think it has anything to do with Sanusi's policies or Obama's health care; the antiChrist will arise from the temple, remember, from the church.

Let me go work on my scriptural references.

I will be back!

1 Like

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by DrummaBoy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
alexleo:

I wish you will leave out this so that we can discuss this rapture thing freely without exchange of bitter words. Sometimes satan uses such exchange of words to deny us of what God wants us to learn. When someone is making a truthful point you wont even be able to calm down to see the truth he is saying because two of you are already on the battle line. Everything that can be argued about the testimonies have been argued. lets move forward pls. Thanks.

Alex, I appreciate your concern but I pray someday you would realize that the greatest enemies of Christ comes from the church and not from outside. It would do OLAADEGBU a great deal of good to stop the nonsense he is publishing and focus on discussing scriptures and not out of this world events. Satan uses men and when one discerns this, you should never spear such people.

This anti Christ we are talking about is not Spirit now; he is human. Gospel preaching can be warfare and to this we have been called. If he thinks otherwise he should prove me so.
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by alexleo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Can we have start from Matthew 24;1-44

1. Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
The Day and Hour Unknown

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

I think its better we discuss it within the scope of the bible and not what we think.

4 Likes

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by alexleo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Alex, I appreciate your concern but I pray someday you would realize that the greatest enemies of Christ comes from the church and not from outside. It would do OLAADEGBU a great deal of good to stop the nonsense he is publishing and focus on discussing scriptures and not out of this world events. Satan uses men and when one discerns this, you should never spear such people.

This anti Christ we are talking about is not Spirit now; he is human. Gospel preaching can be warfare and to this we have been called. If he thinks otherwise he should prove me so.

I understand you dear just that i also dont want to condemn those testimonies outrightly. I too am totally for reasoning on the scriptures than any other thing these days so as to avoid falling victim of any falsehood of the antichrist. Just that by the time Ola will reply you, frosbel replies him, then both of them will keep replying each other and this thread will be derailed. grin grin grin
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by DrummaBoy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
alexleo:

I understand you dear just that i also dont want to condemn those testimonies outrightly. I too am totally for reasoning on the scriptures than any other thing these days so as to avoid falling victim of any falsehood of the antichrist. Just that by the time Ola will reply you, frosbel replies him, then both of them will keep replying each other and this thread will be derailed. grin grin grin

Issokay, I will pipe it down and just focus on scriptures for now
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by alexleo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2013

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

I am thinking that the above scriptures is talking about the rapture. While the one below talks about the signs that will precede the rapture which we are already witnessing now.

[quote]
Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come

Then from verse 15 is after the rapture and for the Jews-

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

At rapture, Jesus is not going to be seen by everybody as declared in verse 30 here and the sun being darkended and the moon seizing and the stars falling are not part of the things that will take place at rapture. This is what i think but if am wrong let me be corrected scripturaly too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Issokay, I will pipe it down and just focus on scriptures for now

Lol. I get what Alex is trying to avoid.

@ ur earlier post,

D antichrist will rise from the church ke? Are you sure about that?

Are you mixing up the 'spirit of the antichrist' with the man himself?

According to biblical prophecies, he is a political figure that will arise from the middle east, he will promote religous harmony, hence the peaceful reign.
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by DrummaBoy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol. I get what Alex is trying to avoid.

@ ur earlier post,

D antichrist will rise from the church ke? Are you sure about that?

Are you mixing up the 'spirit of the antichrist' with the man himself?

According to biblical prophecies, he is a political figure that will arise from the middle east, he will promote religous harmony, hence the peaceful reign.

The more reason we must resort to scriptural references as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Let me start by saying there is a difference between antichrist and Man of Sin.

Paul talks about Man of Sin and John talks about antichrists.

smiley
Re: Will Christians Be Around During The Great Tribulation? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
alexleo:

I am thinking that the above scriptures is talking about the rapture. While the one below talks about the signs that will precede the rapture which we are already witnessing now.

I think everything is actually talking to the Jews esp if you compared with other prophecies in Dan n Rev.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5000 Cultists Give Their Lives To Christ At Kumuyi's Crusade In Ogoni Rivers / Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! / Books On Juju Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.