Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Is The Computer Becoming Better Than The Brain? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is The Computer Becoming Better Than The Brain? (451 Views)

The Computer Virus That Blackmails You / 13 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense / Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Computer Becoming Better Than The Brain? by EducationGold(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Please i would like to know the level of computing now because it appears that my wife want me to be understanding her more on text messages than our personal one on one talk. somebody help me.
Re: Is The Computer Becoming Better Than The Brain? by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
The level of computing is actually at where the human brain stops. Agreed, information technology has really overtaken certain traditional way of communication and relationship between two individuals, married couple in this case. I believe your wife likes face-to-face communication, but there are people like me that like common text messages a lot. I like reading and re-reading them while beaming with smiles. So if she likes sms, be sending it to her. Never try to deprive her of that her way of receiving romance. So try to understand her love language and satisfy her. Then gently let her know that you like face-to-face communication than typing: "Miss you darling." on a phone and squeeze the send button. Both of you must reach a compromise.

Enough of ranting. This is webmasters section. So back to computing. The world of information technology has really revolutionized everything from an app that informs you about your schedule to video chatting to voice sms to a laptop that types what you are thinking.

1 Like

Re: Is The Computer Becoming Better Than The Brain? by fredopayee(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Never. Its what you typed in that computer will brong out. Brain first!!
Re: Is The Computer Becoming Better Than The Brain? by yawatide(f): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Unlike with the brain, for computers it's GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out
Re: Is The Computer Becoming Better Than The Brain? by jacintamary: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
I hate it when people just say 'BETTER'.
Better in what way? These things are just relative.
People should learn to compare based on clear terms not just lumping everything together.

That said, the brain is better than computer in making decisions while computer is better in processing decisions.

Now tell me, which one is better: making decisions or actual processing of those decisions.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Do My ICT Training? / Very Important....read / How To Keep Your Blog Alive To Attract Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.