Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji (1731 Views)

Shocking Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji / See The Old Photos Of Actress Genevive Nnaji That She Might Not Want You To See / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by 9jahubcom(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Shocking confession from the Nigerian actress Genevive Nnaji, who is said to be getting married soon. Our FNN reporter got into a steamy conversation with miss Nnaji where she revealed she haven’t had any sexual pleasure for the past ten years and that is one of the major reasons she wants to settle down.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiYgOFdUb4rRx0G-9iyPN5oQsmMJJ8PWql4dMwhxJOh89oUPUqOn1uFA[/img]

”I have been single for so long, it hasn’t been easy..even when dbanj came along with his thing that wasn’t long..he kept saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG THING..never that was he meant till i saw it, it was even shorter than his harmonica… We couldn’t settle down,

luckily for me, I have found a man now to spend the rest of my life with” Miss Genny’s fans are now keeping their fingers crossed because they had earlier thought she had given up on settling down,

especially with lyrics like “the more I gave him loving, the more he gave me nothing” From her NO MORE hit track.

Source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=305
Re: Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hanhan? Who b dis oloriburkurious blogger sef? See as una twist talk, na wa o!!! Anyways...man must chow! Keep posting japanjantis u hia? One day u go no ewedu scarce for Fiji. msteeew!
Re: Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Cestmoi1(f): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
really?
Re: Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Chanchit: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
This Op needs to be amputated ASAP.
Re: Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Enegod(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by Caseless: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
hahahahahaha.....so d'banj's blackmamba is that brief and tiny? Funny bloggers.....
Re: Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by ZN2: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
That's all? That's supposed to be the confession?

Heck I need to log out of this site for a while. angry
Re: Confession From The Nigerian Actress Genevive Nnaji by rezzy: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
At last!

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Hit Or Miss: Kcee’s Flower Print Outfit / Photos: Mr Ibu Strike A Pose With Anna Banner / [PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian's Oufit During Paris Fashion Week. Classy Or Thrashy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.