Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Boy Who Work In A Shrine, Show Off Lots Of Dollars He Got From Devil And Calls.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Who Work In A Shrine, Show Off Lots Of Dollars He Got From Devil And Calls.. (1153 Views)

Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs / Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency / 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Boy Who Work In A Shrine, Show Off Lots Of Dollars He Got From Devil And Calls.. by urbanman(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
He has been doing this for a while now, before someone notified us and said what could make a boy so bold by talking so much about jazz, sharing pictures of himself in the shrine filled with foreign currencies and even boast about it on Facebook. My people we went to see, and here is what we saw when you click read more below. His Facebook name is Odi Dollars. I really wish I can meet this boy personally...

http://akwaibomtowncrier.com/crime/item/1732-boy-who-work-in-a-shrine-show-off-lots-of-dollers-he-got-from-devil-and-calls-it-bastard-money

Re: Boy Who Work In A Shrine, Show Off Lots Of Dollars He Got From Devil And Calls.. by johnnobles: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
The painful truth be say people like this no they last. If he is still in the scene within the next ten years, na miracle. I dont envy him at all.
Re: Boy Who Work In A Shrine, Show Off Lots Of Dollars He Got From Devil And Calls.. by r231(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2013

(1)

Amazing! Elderly White Man Playing Football With Area Boys @ Bar Beach / QUICKLOTTO Holds 1st Draw Soon / Which Is Higher In Nigeria - Birth Rate Or Death Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.