Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:48 PM

Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency (58726 Views)

Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) / Man Quarantined In USA After He Was 'injected With Foreign Substance' At Nigeria / US Air Marshall Injected With Foreign Substance At M.m.airport Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Alright, he's making the 'millions of dollars' but is he even SPENDING it?
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by emmaliveth10(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
*Shouts blood of jesus*

see money oh!
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by stpat1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmm its actually difficult for me to believe those are read Dollars and Euros. They may just be paper cut to sizes. Though you can't rule it out ooo. Anything can happen when it comes to rituals.

God help us
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by stpat1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Obama sef dey drink coke. So meshonu! Jerosi! Liv my Odi o! angry

grin cheesy Ole Olojukokoro. Hope say you don collect him number o. cos as I dey see am so, with these pics of plenty money wey him don flaunt, the shigidis in his shrine will soon multiply in geometric progression and plenty chicks go go missing.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
google hide a million dollars cash images - you will see where some of the pic of older bills were lifted from

http://coolpho..com.au/2011/06/where-to-hide-one-million-dollars.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-B8z8EdNXGAs/TeaJ5IH8dZI/AAAAAAACKLk/P4KOoWjk5QA/s1600/one_million_dollars_13.jpg[/img]

i knew that could not be the guys fridge - most of the other pictures have dollar bill bundles with clean edges

plus a raz guy like that - what you expect in his fridge is bottles of star and ewedu and dodo

that na jand or butta fridge

yeye dey smell as nigga dey look for maga

http://izismile.com/2011/05/31/where_can_you_hide_one_million_dollars_cash_13_pics.html

ditto for the hello kitty bedsheets

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Oguieke(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kora money on d show
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by crisycent: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
See funds....Oluwa observe my hustle.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Billygee2u: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
toluleke: Vanity of life

EFCC don't know their job again? This is 100% pure money laundry case.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by COOLDK(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
I shake my head for some NL ladies!
Mr Seun! Hope some user names wont get missing for eternity? Guess u should be concerned cos those usernames are your own juju
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
COOL DK: I shake my head for some NL ladies!
Mr Seun! Hope some user names wont get missing for eternity? Guess u should be concerned cos those usernames are your own juju
Abeg! abeg! abeg!!!! No just enter me wiv subliminal shots o! See am! If Odi bobo call u today say vacancy dey as hin personal driver, na u go b first persin wey go raise hand for ya church say u wan do thanksgiving. U think I don't no ya type? Shior! Yeye dey smell. angry
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
stpat1:

grin cheesy Ole Olojukokoro. Hope say you don collect him number o. cos as I dey see am so, with these pics of plenty money wey him don flaunt, the shigidis in his shrine will soon multiply in geometric progression and plenty chicks go go missing.
Plenty chicks like? Me and ur girlfriend she? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He dey sleep well mehn! U no see as d guy resemble satan ni? So hell fire na moi moi, he knows he going dia. grin

And who told you he's going to hell. Common head ace ur jesus cannot cure.......stop the envy. It's up to him how he gets his money
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
ifeness:

And who told you he's going to hell. Common head ace ur jesus cannot cure.......stop the envy. It's up to him how he gets his money
My friend, Sharrrap! Wot u saying? Envy who? Na pangolo go full ya brain o! Msteeew! Nansense!

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Freddieyankee(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Raymondenyi: One word "Money laundry" he should b arrested n detained immediately
go arrest am na
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by WinkWrld: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
What Movie is this?
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by horlla(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
Don't be deceived.I don't believe this is real.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by alyarmouk(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
pls on a more serious note hw can i get his contact? i mean...the ODI POUNDS GUY
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
alyarmouk: pls on a more serious note hw can i get his contact? i mean...the ODI POUNDS GUY
*clears throat*

Emm... Mr man, Odi is straight o! lipsrsealed
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by lawsbanks: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Baba shattap
Raymondenyi: One word "Money laundry" he should b arrested n detained immediately
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by gemnation: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
How many OLOSHO lifes don waste for dz guy's hand? A safe guess of 500girls
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by gemnation: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
WinkWrld: What Movie is this?
OWOTABUA Season 12 Episode 73.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by BUSHMAN1: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
this guy is a very troulbled soul, do people still beleive in kinda barbaric stuff?
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by maxisfield(f): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
Caracta: Yet he lives in that kind of house and looks like a hungry racoon. Abi na you dem take do ritual? Eyes like poverty. Even the 'shigidis' (wooden idols) are hungry...no jollof rice for them? grin

Nansense and ingredient!

Lol! grin
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by djfiifi(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
See how people have fallen for this story.
This is an old Ghanaian sakawa news.
Apart from the $ and € I hope you saw the 50,20,5 and 1 cedi notes?

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Tmissy3000(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abeg, anybody wey get him number? Me wan chop out of dis yahoo yahoo money ooo...
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Hizmajesty(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
How can this be real he looks like hunger de fire him wela even more than those beggars on the streets ,yet money every were
So how can it be guy no fool your self
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by touchmeder: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
this is soooooooooooooooo wrong look at the blood stained walls and juju things around shocked
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I think it's counterfeit money...fake, printed nonsense to sell juju to the gullibles.

He broke no law so nothing can be done about it.

The same way Acidosis carries his bible around na the same way Odi carries his gods around.

#Evangelist

cool cool

@Topic: I hope his juju will not tame our policemen?
I expect them to interrogate this young man.
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
touchmeder: this is soooooooooooooooo wrong look at the blood stained walls and juju things around shocked
Which blood? Scaredy cat! Na zobo joor! grin
Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Ty207: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Born
Hometown — Accra, Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency by Codedeben: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Thank u! U get hin email address? If na fb u get, all join! Move my ministry Biko! grin

I can help you, he's my next door neighbor. You can pm me. The guy is very good at what he does. He was the same guy that helped Al Mustapha. So many of those big men you see are his client. Don't want to mention names. He enters govt houses without restricton. Would you believe he prepared that concoction for C. Lloyd before he nak †ђε guy akpako? He owns fleet of commercial buses that ply Lagos -eastern route. Planning to sell Dana after that crash but was advised against it. He is a coded billionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos) / This Giant Sea Turtle Was Caught In Imo River (Pictures) / Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.