Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45583 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 4:55am On Jul 26, 2013
And this is the man they want us to vote as president. May evil wishes die. To think this is the kind of person Rochas and Amaechi wants us to associate with. may thunder fire who bore am. Evil wishes no go prosper lie lie. That Fashola is like a mini dictator. A man that cares little about the poor until he needs them for something. A clear act against the Nigerian constitution and yet he still remain in office. Only in Nigeria. everything is backwards. If GEJ was the one that did this, fashola's people and ACN even would have been on him like chicks on rich old men.
Anyway, this type of thing is kind of expected. There is no way fashola can tax those deportees so of course he sent them out. His longer throat no go reach their pocket. Anambra gov should do the right thing and snatch that free lands they gave those yoruba people after their whining and begging and give it to the deportees. Simple solution.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by pixiraver(m): 5:20am On Jul 26, 2013
This is very sad, no citizen of Nigeria should be treated in that manner, the Lagos state Government should actually rehabilitate the "destitutes" when are we going to realize that we are one? Shame on those who try to justify the actions of the Lagos state government, yet we complain when the Americans, English, South Africans etc treat us the same way.

Seriously woe unto the Lagos state government and people who support this disputable action. Bunch of nit wits!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by saintadeola: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Very funny,make den dey manage dose ones too,dats what lagos is facing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by tankoemmanuel(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Do not forget that Anambra state plays motherland role to all other states in Nigeria. This role has earned it the honorific investiture of HOME FOR ALL.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by otigba123: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Fashiola does nt like other tribes esp., d Igbos. May be becos he is ignorant about d overwhelming population of d Yoruba people in d South-East and other states. 4God's sake Fashiola should address d issue of over population to d Federal govt.,and nt taking laws in his hands. Do we hv one Nigeria when a country deports her own citizen from some parts to other parts by a mere delegated candidate once begging for d votes of the same non indigens. Minus Igbos in any state in Nigeria there wil be a halt in Nigerian economic growth. Qoute me any where,d Igbos are industrous and developers.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Madam..please just log out from this thread...obviously you are not enjoying it all...but this is how many people catch their fun on NL...e tribal fight dey sweet.. grin
grin

e tribal fight dey sweet.. Sweet pass garri. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by confusion247(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2013
babe_online:
Igbos hate to hear the truth even when its from a brother. What Agbagoro said is the truth. Igbos are two mouthed!...are you a Nigerian or a Biafran??
You are really confused. This is one Nigeria, so those people are visitors in one Nigeria? When they wanted biafra they were killed in millions, now they are in one Nigeria, they are being deported and to you there is nothing wrong in it. The so called abagworo is not a moral human being and I am sure he is not an igbo man rather he is an igbo slowpoke.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2013
My fellow ndigbo, calm down its jealousy, u know the say success makes lots of friends and as well enemies! Let haters hate our tribe it aint gonna change anything, igbos still remains the strongest tribe in this country, after all we passed through during the civil war, we still came out on top! Our success already speaks for us so no need to count it. During the subsidy crisis did u see ndigbo protest, where as other tribes came out in their millions, anyway it aint gonna stop us «4»rm surviving! Instead it makes us stronger!!! IGBO wu IGBO!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by debetmx(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2013
luchy34: My fellow ndigbo, calm down its jealousy, u know the say success makes lots of friends and as well enemies! Let haters hate our tribe it aint gonna change anything, igbos still remains the strongest tribe in this country, after all we passed through during the civil war, we still came out on top! Our success already speaks for us so no need to count it. During the subsidy crisis did u see ndigbo protest, where as other tribes came out in their millions, anyway it aint gonna stop us «4»rm surviving! Instead it makes us stronger!!! IGBO wu IGBO!!

Jealousy? You are trying to tell me jealously led to the civil war? What indices was used in determining that the ibos are the strongest tribe? Do you know what they say, "Pride goes before a fall"

For all I care, in your minds you can be the best thing to happen to humanity or that Jesus Christ is your kinsman but learn to keep it their

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2013
9ja_i_hail2:

How daft is this poster in above quote? Are you blind to see the question i raised in the comment? If you must speak on her behalf then you should first answer the question,else you are more delusional than herself.

DID SOUTH WEST LEADERS DEVELOPED LAGOS?

You need to be really careful with your choice of words sir! undecided
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by ojiefi: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2013
WAS SHINA RAMBO FROM THE EAST? RUBBISH. ALL BAD THINGS STARTED FROM THE WEST. EVEN WHEN WE WERE YOUNG, GBOMOGBOMO WAS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. NONSENSE

Eko Atlantic: I'm not against this because of hundreds of crimes ibos bring from their states to SW, hence increasing crime rate in southwest.

The briton that was kidnapped in Lagos on Monday was the handiwork of the ibos, same with the wife of one honorable like that in one of the SW states.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201307240347.html/
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2013
debetmx:

Jealousy? You are trying to tell me jealously led to the civil war? What indices was used in determining that the ibos are the strongest tribe? Do you know what they say, "Pride goes before a fall"

For all I care, in your minds you can be the best thing to happen to humanity or that Jesus Christ is your kinsman but learn to keep it their
I like ur comment because it goes to all tribes! Pride goeth before a fall, check all the economic activities in Nigeria which tribe is the work force behind it if the truth must be told! And mind you I'm not attacking any tribe! We can all contribute positively to humanity Including YOU.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by remarkD(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2013
blah blah blah blah blah blah.... like you didn't see the post n the previous pages where the 5 lazy mofoes didn't want to learn anything but jus sit down on their baf bums all day.... well. I am here to remind you and all of us... laziness is a disease... I wonder if only a particular set of people are prone to it...

https://www.nairaland.com/400138/area-boys-lagos-ibadan-action [quote author=Prof Corruption][/quote]
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by remarkD(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2013
the OP and his clown friend on the first 2 pages of the thread had other ideas... and then they got indulged... the rest is history
Prof Corruption: Fasola is doing a great job. This should not be an Igbo vs Yoruba thread. Like other compatriots, Yorubas have been relocated as well.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Dei here dey talk....

The LASG is preparing another set for the Anambra Deportee Reception Center (ADRC) by the Niger Bridge.. grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2013
pixiraver: This is very sad, no citizen of Nigeria should be treated in that manner, the Lagos state Government should actually rehabilitate the "destitutes" when are we going to realize that we are one? Shame on those who try to justify the actions of the Lagos state government, yet we complain when the Americans, English, South Africans etc treat us the same way.

Seriously woe unto the Lagos state government and people who support this disputable action. Bunch of nit wits!

We are not one, we can never be one, and we will never ....we are different people that the useless Brits experimented with.

....and please stop this delusional and false sense of entitlement. The LASG owes you no duty to maintain you..if all you do is to keep shipping towards the West everyday.

If you are good and can survive the intense Lagos competition (without crime), you will be welcome with open arms.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by omar22(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2013
ojiefi: WAS SHINA RAMBO FROM THE EAST? RUBBISH. ALL BAD THINGS STARTED FROM THE WEST. EVEN WHEN WE WERE YOUNG, GBOMOGBOMO WAS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. NONSENSE

THE NAME ANINI AND MONDAY OSUBOR RINGS A BELL!!!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by debetmx(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2013
luchy34: I like ur comment because it goes to all tribes! Pride goeth before a fall, check all the economic activities in Nigeria which tribe is the work force behind it if the truth must be told! And mind you I'm not attacking any tribe! We can all contribute positively to humanity Including YOU.

You still have no given the indices that told you that your tribe "is the work force behind every economic activity in Nigeria". For I care you can believe that Jesus Christ is an ibo man, that is your own business. Like we say in Yoruba land, everybody father's farm is the biggest. I thought you guys only had the capacity to contribute to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2013
last
week saturday i was at festac town near the catholic church,i saw a
lagos state van carrying some destitutes and beggars,forcing them to
enter the van.the few women stayed in the passengers seat while the men
stayed at the back of the van.i couldnt take pictures cos i was in a
moving car.all the people in the van where northerners from their way of
dressing.
but seriously,i thought this was a stale news? is fashola still deporting non lagosians ? too bad!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by debetmx(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2013
berem: last
week saturday i was at festac town near the catholic church,i saw a
lagos state van carrying some destitutes and beggars,forcing them to
enter the van.the few women stayed in the passengers seat while the men
stayed at the back of the van.i couldnt take pictures cos i was in a
moving car.all the people in the van where northerners from their way of
dressing.
but seriously,i thought this was a stale news? is fashola still deporting non lagosians ? too bad!

It's totally wrong, I don't understand why a SAN would take the laws in to his own hands.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by VirginFinder: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Actually, I'm against people trooping into Lagos from every part of the country especially non western states without having any concrete thing to do or family to squat with pending the time they find their feet.

All such people should be relocated whenever spotted!

Personally, I'll never leave my land for another man's land if I dont have someone who has already settled there to host me!!

Lagos is overpopulated!!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 1oracle(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
After reading many comments here, I now agree with Falana when he said that Nigeria is programmed to fail. First the so called moderator afam4ever or whatever he calls himself have turned the banning process to a Personal vendetta were he settles scores with real and imaginary foes and opponents. After cross checking all the posts based in this topic, an abuse to the igbos are allowed but an abuse to the yorubas is an offense and ban is the punishment for that.
I am ashamed of all those supporting Fashola on this. What we have is one Nigeria but this action have proved that ojukwu was right to declare biafra.
If lagos is to be another country, the action will never generate the type of controversy it is generating.
The igbo people that many are calling all sorts of names on this forum are not the problem. The problem is with those still having that hypothetical courage to call one Nigeria and still turn around to deport people based on one excuse or the other in the same hypocritical one Nigeria.
The igbos wanted to go to were they belong many years ago, but they weren't allowed to do that citing one Nigeria as the reason. They were killed in millions then. Today what do we have, a foreigner in from hypothetical one Nigeria in hypocritical one Nigeria.
We are not one and we can never be. Government and governance is not all about the reach, lagos state government should tell us what rehabilitation is all about.
The earlier we disintegrate the better for us than to continue to live in delusion of one Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Myself2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
I hope Roshas Okorosha (pun intended) will take out time from polishing Tinubu's shoes to brood over the ill treatment meted to his kinsmen
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by amAZEing: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
scribble: igbos and their double standards. always quick to say yoruba land is no mans land as it was a former capital.

now lets say lagos was anambra or delta state. we will have asari dokubo telling us that it is their land/oil

we've always maintained we dont need ur oil...maybe the northerners do but westerners dont.

even without oil, lagos economy is poised to pass Nigeria if these inept leaders keep messing up, and thats according to an American professor.

We are d only state thats allowing non-indigenes as commissioner. we allow ibos to be commissioner here. ibos are too tribalistic. u can have ur destitute back

100,000,000 Likes
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by amAZEing: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Well said! The ibos and their AGIP are always trying to slow the Yoruba South West down with all kinds of nonsense! We are tired of your go slow, slow thinking, stealing and corruption while promising all kinds of BS! In the next 4 years, with more vigorous leadership, Oyo and Ogun will be making more progress toward what Lagos is NOW! They won't be there yet but they will be establishing a trend of strong economic, industrial and all-round progress! They will be followed closely by Ondo, Osun and Ekiti and hopefully they can integrate their economies more tightly, completely using the FG's declining allocation payout as a mere change to save in the bank and lend at high interest to the wasteful governments in Nigeria! This is reality, don't slow us down again or is it by force?? angry angry angry

500,000 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.