Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,403 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria (5472 Views)

Spectraband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Spectranet 4G/LTE / Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / When Will Nigerians Get Good Unlimited Internet Services In This Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria by Alexhunt(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Hi i am New in Ikeja,
I am planing to buy UGO unlimited Internet Data plan.
can any one plz tell about there speed and its problem,
UGO person told me that u will get unlimited internet plan for one 1 month for 13,500 and also told me that u will get upto 1 Mbps speed. I want to know how much is on and avg. speed of internet and what are the real problem that may be i will face.

waiting for your reply.
thanks in advance.
Alex Hunt
Re: Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria by davidadenrele: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hi

UGO COBRA NET is good relatively to an extent but why let me get you something affordable and can still give you unlimited internet plan i would be glad if you can call this number 017901844,08023900627.

Regards

David.
Re: Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria by orgasticdance: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Alexhunt: Hi i am New in Ikeja,
I am planing to buy UGO unlimited Internet Data plan.
can any one plz tell about there speed and its problem,
UGO person told me that u will get unlimited internet plan for one 1 month for 13,500 and also told me that u will get upto 1 Mbps speed. I want to know how much is on and avg. speed of internet and what are the real problem that may be i will face.

waiting for your reply.
thanks in advance.
Alex Hunt
Cobranet does not have an uncapped plan at 13500. make sure u read the fine print on the data allowance u'll be entitled to on ur plan. I used them last year, they were quite reliable and fast.
Re: Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria by DrEva(m): 4:49am On Jul 28, 2013
I recommend the service @ abovevpn.com. Enjoy!
Re: Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria by Alexhunt(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
David.
davidadenrele:
Hi

UGO COBRA NET is good relatively to an extent but why let me get you something affordable and can still give you unlimited internet plan i would be glad if you can call this number 017901844,08023900627.

Regards

David.

Hi Devid,
Thanks for your reply.
Can please provide me deatils to amol.bhad@gmail.com
So befoer i call, i will check from my side.
Re: Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria by Alexhunt(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
orgasticdance:
Cobranet does not have an uncapped plan at 13500. make sure u read the fine print on the data allowance u'll be entitled to on ur plan. I used them last year, they were quite reliable and fast.

Check at this http://www.cobranet.org/ugoz.php?id=3
Re: Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2014
Ignore this

(1) (Reply)

Sites That Provide Software Cracks And Patches: What Do They Gain? / Ways To Prevent Motherboard Failure / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.