Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... (2749 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps? / Meet Ubuntu Phone Os. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by EllyBrainyTM: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
Here is an invitation to all Phone geeks in the hood to come in and rep Your Phone OS:what makes it Special and next to none,What can Your OS do that others can't,What makes You love the OS.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by EllyBrainyTM: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
For Me am a game freak and using the Android Os,i have come to enjoy real gaming experience,so i love the Android OS for that.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by cannonnier(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
what the difference between os and symbian.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by cannonnier(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
what the difference between os and symbian. I'm using nokia N81
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by femi4: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
cannonnier: what the difference between os and symbian. I'm using nokia N81
OS is a family name i.e mobile OS(Operating System)
Your phone Nokia N81 is on Symbian OS

Samsung Galaxy phones Operates on Andriod OS

Iphone uses IOS

2 Likes

Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by cannonnier(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
femi4: OS is a family name i.e mobile OS(Operating System)
Your phone Nokia N81 is on Symbian OS

Samsung Galaxy phones Operates on Andriod OS

Iphone uses IOS

But why is it that i can't install zip content.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by EllyBrainyTM: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Guys rep Your team#Android,BB OS,IOS,Symbian,Windows...#
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by shafykay(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
@femi4, pls tell me the simplest way to hack my nokia c5. Thanks in advance.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by femi4: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
cannonnier:

But why is it that i can't install zip content.
Open the zip content and transfer the file to your phone. Remember, you are using Symbian and not Windows
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by femi4: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
shafykay: @femi4, pls tell me the simplest way to hack my nokia c5. Thanks in advance.
Go here www.nairaland.com/839405/hack-symbian-phone-3mins-v3v5annabelle
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Coolstan: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
For Me am a game freak and using the Android Os,i have come to enjoy real gaming experience,so i love the Android OS for that.
android has got nothing on ios. When it comes to gaming ios is holy grail
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Coolstan: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
EllyBrainy™:
Guys rep Your team#Android,BB OS,IOS,Symbian,Windows...#
well i've used all oses and i can say the following
1. Ios is Holy grail. Its on an entirely different level
2. Android is a great os but ios is way ahead.
3. Blackberry os was dying and is recently going through a revival
4. Symbian is dead and gone. angry used to love the os
5. Windows is new in the market. with time they might get there if they continue to improve
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by cannonnier(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
femi4: Open the zip content and transfer the file to your phone. Remember, you are using Symbian and not Windows

After i transfer it to my phone i will still have to install it. That where the prob is. unsupported file.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by TeenageMoney(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
.... And where the Bleep is JAVAOS? Dont you know people still Use it LOL...

Me Rep Java, Symbian and Android
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Segunagagu(m): 5:10am On Jul 26, 2013
Coolstan: android has got nothing on ios. When it comes to gaming ios is holy grail
Hahahaahhah with dat ur small mosquito screen..if u play game for samsung galaxy note 2. ..u go throw way ur iphone. ..lolss

2 Likes

Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 26, 2013
Coolstan: well i've used all oses and i can say the following
1. Ios is Holy grail. Its on an entirely different level
2. Android is a great os but ios is way ahead.
3. Blackberry os was dying and is recently going through a revival
4. Symbian is dead and gone. angry used to love the os
5. Windows is new in the market. with time they might get there if they continue to improve

At bolder, I have never read that iOS is better than Android.
See their market share

Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Lagusta(m): 6:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Segun agagu:
Hahahaahhah with dat ur small mosquito screen..if u play game for samsung galaxy note 2. ..u go throw way ur iphone. ..lolss
seems u've never used an iPhone....

gaming is way better than on a droid. a till will convince you!!!
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by shafykay(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ femi4 i have gone the link you forwarded to me but still cannot hack my nokia c5. I'm really appreciate your effort. Thanks
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Coolstan: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Lagusta: seems u've never used an iPhone....

gaming is way better than on a droid. a till will convince you!!!
no mind them make samsung dey decieve them with big screen and amoled display with constrasting colours. Till he uses a retina display before he will know its not all about screen size
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by LordReed(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2013
Coolstan: no mind them make samsung dey decieve them with big screen and amoled display with constrasting colours. Till he uses a retina display before he will know its not all about screen size

Retina display is just high pixel density its nothing special. Lots of droids have PPIs of over 300 PPI and the newer ones have over 400 PPI.

What stands iOS out is the fact that game developers get more money from Apple app store so they prefer developing for iOS. Aside from this gaming experience on both platform is pretty much the same however Android OS can allow you use USB controllers which can improve gaming experience.

I play games on both platforms there is absolutely no way to really differentiate game play experience on either platform.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by ibietela2(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2013
#teamandroid

1 Like

Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Lagusta(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Retina display is just high pixel density its nothing special. Lots of droids have PPIs of over 300 PPI and the newer ones have over 400 PPI.

What stands iOS out is the fact that game developers get more money from Apple app store so they prefer developing for iOS. Aside from this gaming experience on both platform is pretty much the same however Android OS can allow you use USB controllers which can improve gaming experience.

I play games on both platforms there is absolutely no way to really differentiate game play experience on either platform.

i agree with you partially, because i have never seen an ipad hang, lag or reboot.... Thats what also gives it an edge over android!!!
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by LordReed(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lagusta:

i agree with you partially, because i have never seen an ipad hang, lag or reboot.... Thats what also gives it an edge over android!!!

Ehhh when playing Eternity Warriors 2 on my iPad 1 the app often force closes. Well its an old device but it does frustrate game play. However platform stability is not an issue on either OS, they both are stable enough to enjoy gaming.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Lagusta(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Ehhh when playing Eternity Warriors 2 on my iPad 1 the app often force closes. Well its an old device but it does frustrate game play. However platform stability is not an issue on either OS, they both are stable enough to enjoy gaming.

true, i love both OSs, m even thinking of getting an iphone to supplement my droid
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Android 4 life
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by warota(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Maemo 5 use to be and still d best mobile OS but nokia killed it. Did same to meego which is also a superb OS with its swipe Ui.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by LordReed(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2013
Lagusta:

true, i love both OSs, m even thinking of getting an iphone to supplement my droid

Get an iPad instead, its much better for gaming.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Borwe: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2013
Hahaha. Apple products are just full of bull. You need flipin Itunes to transfer crap from pc to iphone or pc to ipod and the bluetooth shit only works apple to apple product properly not to mension no sd card support.
Its just an expensive brick. I know nokias running on java that are better than it in sharing. Gaming on iphone is just like on android or even windows. nothing special.

Only reason people boast of apple product is to help themsevles convince themselves that they didnt buy a brick half the price of a plane ticket around the world twice.

Apple is a sham, Even Steve Jobs knew it. He used a blackberry and a nokia on the side. LOL!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by Segunagagu(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2013
Borwe: Hahaha. Apple products are just full of bull. You need flipin Itunes to transfer crap from pc to iphone or pc to ipod and the bluetooth shit only works apple to apple product properly not to mension no sd card support.
Its just an expensive brick. I know nokias running on java that are better than it in sharing. Gaming on iphone is just like on android or even windows. nothing special.

Only reason people boast of apple product is to help themsevles convince themselves that they didnt buy a brick half the price of a plane ticket around the world twice.

Apple is a sham, Even Steve Jobs knew it. He used a blackberry and a nokia on the side. LOL!!!!!!!
Dont mind dem.make dem dey talk tubbish...I played ff commando d day on ipone 4s...d characters were so tiny like mosquito compared to my note 2..I droppped d iphone straight..shior.
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by mrdrizzy(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2013
Teeam belle,ios and windows over here!!
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by mrdrizzy(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2013
Segun agagu:
Dont mind dem.make dem dey talk tubbish...I played ff commando d day on ipone 4s...d characters were so tiny like mosquito compared to my note 2..I droppped d iphone straight..shior.
have u played fifa 2013??
Re: Rep Your Phone Os:android,bb Os,ios,symbian,windows OS.... by mrdrizzy(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2013
Borwe: Hahaha. Apple products are just full of bull. You need flipin Itunes to transfer crap from pc to iphone or pc to ipod and the bluetooth shit only works apple to apple product properly not to mension no sd card support.

una don start again focus on ur own and stop criticizing others jawe.

-the transfering of files frm pc to iphone with itunes that shows uniqueness,we dnt need to dey connect straight like others

-the bluetooth is only for its ppl,so if u arent with dem forget it

-the stock memory card,what world are u in,all fones are switching to stock memory space now,latest ones ,nexus 5 will,htc one is,motorola moto x will,the upcoming galaxy s5 will definately do d same so what are u saying,**anoda baseless arguement**

NB:ios is the most easiest(user friendly) os in the world,even a 4yr child can use one!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) / What Are The Details You Pay Attention To Before Buying A Smartphone? / A Decent Mid Range Android Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.