Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Yahoo Boy Uploads Pictures Of Foreigncurrencies And Shrine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Boy Uploads Pictures Of Foreigncurrencies And Shrine (700 Views)

Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators / Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos / Man Ra.pes Lady, Uploads Nude Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Uploads Pictures Of Foreigncurrencies And Shrine by zizman: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
These pictures were uploaded by a dude,
who apparently is a yahoo boy. .He had no
shame that the EFCC might even trace him or
something. .He uploaded the pictures of the
foreign currencies online, and even the
shrine he uses. .OMG!!
Isn't this stupidity?

Re: Yahoo Boy Uploads Pictures Of Foreigncurrencies And Shrine by zizman: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
More pix

Re: Yahoo Boy Uploads Pictures Of Foreigncurrencies And Shrine by zizman: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Diz guy shud ßƺ ΘΩ a wnted list by EFCC
Re: Yahoo Boy Uploads Pictures Of Foreigncurrencies And Shrine by zizman: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
First to comment sha
Re: Yahoo Boy Uploads Pictures Of Foreigncurrencies And Shrine by stonemind(f): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
shey naso i beg if na competition mek una tell me mai upload my own.
Re: Yahoo Boy Uploads Pictures Of Foreigncurrencies And Shrine by aijaydiva(f): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
I get this kind money i never go build mansion since Something is really fishy abt dis guy... Its either he is mad or he he hasnt heard of efcc before.
Re: Yahoo Boy Uploads Pictures Of Foreigncurrencies And Shrine by Leopantro: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
the last picture is a hotel room,double bed room,location unknown. can't tell if those wraps are actually complete bills or just the top bills and the rest with paper. too many idols in one shrine.

i dey fear this guy

(1) (Reply)

Is ACN Any Better Than PDP Or Just A Snake Under The Green Grass? / Youths Beat Up Katsina Legislator Over Non-performance / US Ready To Strike Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.