Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (20066 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
last month June, I was barely six month pregnant and I got sick with PRE ECLAMPSIA. Pre Eclampsia is a disease that affects a small percentage of pregnant women and the only cure is DELIVERY of the fetus.

Whether the pregnancy is up to term or not, DELIVERY is the only solution or method to save the life of the pregnant woman.

Well, I had all the signs of the disease: swollen painful feet, high blood pressure and protein in my urine.

I had to deliver my baby at six months due to dangerous high blood pressure numbers to prevent me from having a stroke or seizure (ECLAMPSIA).

Hence, my son was born on in June at a weight of 1 pound 6 ounces. Not up to 1 kg. because (2.2 pounds = 1 kg). At six months of pregnancy.

My son was the size of my palm. He could neitheir breathe nor feed by himself . He was incubated ( life support) and also have a feeding tube to his stomach. My son have tubes and wires all over his tiny body.

I wept and still weeping. My heart breaks. My pain knows no boundary.

BUT

All I could do was to say a prayer for my son.

Dear lord, help my son. Help my premature son to thrive, breathe and eat by himself. Help his organs to develop fully. Help my son to grow up normal and strong. Dear lord, help my son.

If you are reading this, I am not asking for monatary donations but I am asking for PRAYER DONATIONS.
please say a prayer for my son.
I do not mind your religion, race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation , tribe or even your political acclamations BUT please say a prayer for my son, I beg.

To follow my story and see more daily updates, visit

http://blokousblog..com/ or http://www.realstartv.com/

13 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by bigtt76(f): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
May the good Lord watch and answer all prayers geared at healing your dear son. May he live long to be a blessing to you the parent (now and in old age) and to many more out there. Be rest assured dear, your son now has a new lease of life in him. He will be fine in Jesus Name Amen. Stay Blessed dear and keep us informed.

71 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thank you for such a powerful prayer. Thank you
bigtt76: May the good Lord watch and answer all prayers geared at healing your dear son. May he live long to be a blessing to you the parent (now and in old age) and to many more out there. Be rest assured dear, your son now has a new lease of life in him. He will be fine in Jesus Name Amen. Stay Blessed dear and keep us informed.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by uyiekpenm(f): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
May God keep your son alive. He will surely thrive and he shall bring forth joy and happiness to you. It is well with you and your son in Jesus name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by code0: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
BLAME THE ILLUMATI FOR MAKING OBAMA TAKE ON NIGERIA WITH THE SOUL MICROCHIP. MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THE EARTH SHAKERS ARE HERE. THANKS TO THE GODDESS. THEY ARE COME.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
uyiekpenm: May God keep your son alive. He will surely thrive and he shall bring forth joy and happiness to you. It is well with you and your son in Jesus name. Amen
Thank you.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by sotum2: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
There is nothing God can not do just open this thread u will understand https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-medically-spiritually/14
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by kzokul(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
May the almighty God bless your son and make him to survive and be a strong boy who will grow up to give you joy. This your son will be great in jesus name amen. Madam it is well with you and your son and your family. Infact this your son will take care of you and make you proud in future in jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by toluleke(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
code_0: BLAME THE ILLUMATI FOR MAKING OBAMA TAKE ON NIGERIA WITH THE SOUL MICROCHIP. MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THE EARTH SHAKERS ARE HERE. THANKS TO THE GODDESS. THEY ARE COME.
what is this madman saying?My dear sister may GOD answer your heart desires about your baby

3 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
bigtt76: May the good Lord watch and answer all prayers geared at healing your dear son. May he live long to be a blessing to you the parent (now and in old age) and to many more out there. Be rest assured dear, your son now has a new lease of life in him. He will be fine in Jesus Name Amen. Stay Blessed dear and keep us informed.
amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by olaric(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Everything that has a name surely bows to Jesus; and so will every sickness troubling this baby bow in the name of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by slimyem: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Stella-Bella, Is this really your story or something someone sent to your blog?
I almost can't believe the naughty and notorious you is a mum. cheesy

This baby will live by HIS grace. cool

6 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Pampers: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
May the Almighty healer and protector be with ur child. May He because of this holy month of Ramadan and all the faithfuls grant ur desires. It iS well. Trust God. Please, don't forget to share the success story in the next few months.

2 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
slimyem: Stella-Bella, Is this really your story or something someone sent to your blog?
I almost can't believe the naughty and notorious you is a mum. cheesy

This baby will live by HIS grace. cool

It is me my sister. I am a mom. How life na. Thank you for your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Caracta(f): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Your son will live. Don't worry. He'll make you smile and give you peace. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by slimyem: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Stella_Bella:

It is me my sister. I am a mom. How life na. Thank you for your prayers.
Life's good. I'm glad for you. It will be well with you both.
You'll come back to give us positive updates in time. cool

3 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Yvete(f): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Psalm 121:1-2; - "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth". I pray for healing for your son. Keep up the positive attitude. God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
It is well with you and him , May The Lord Almighty grant you strength through this time. It's no joke that's a fact, my last was in ICU for a while tube fed and wired but The Lord that saw me thru that time will comfort you and see thru too. It is well.

Take care of yourself, you need all the care you need while he's recuperating , by the time he's ready to go home he will suck ( b.feed) all the lost times in short period of time like crazy cheesy you won't believe it's the same big guy in that pic , he will even deny it grin

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
A friend's son went tru this for 2 months and half.the last one month he was in their house on incubator. So tiny.
But today,he is an agile mopol! So big and healthy.He is going to 2 yrs.
I pray that the good lord that did it for her and her family will do so for u and ur family. It is well. Be strong for ur baby.

2 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by StellaBella(f): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
I want to thank everyone, because i I am reading your comments. Thank you for so much out pour of love and support. I am feeling better already. Thank you Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Tiana155(f): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
your son will come out alive and strong IJN.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by SisiKill1: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
Stella I wish I could post a picture of my niece. ...when she was born she was the size of a can of a coke. Her lungs were barely developed, she was in the exact same situation like your son. That was 6 years ago, if you see her now...Lord have mercy! If I didn't see her in that incubator for days on end I won't believe she was a premie. She is smart, active and so perfect. I'm telling you that the God who made S what she is today is not a respecter of person, He has done it before and he can surely do it again.

Just remain strong, you take very good care of yourself. Your son is in good hands and he's gonna need a healthy momma when he comes home.

All the very best.

9 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by tdbanks: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2013
I pray God heal your son.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by madampresident(f): 12:05am On Jul 26, 2013
Nothing will happen to your son,I know that. Do not get yourself worked up,he will be fine. God is your strength.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Moodyup(f): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2013
uyiekpenm: May God keep your son alive. He will surely thrive and he shall bring forth joy and happiness to you. It is well with you and your son in Jesus name. Amen
May the lord Jesus heal him
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 26, 2013
You son is already healed... He'd live, grow health and strong and bring joy to your household as he fulfils his destiny... Weep no more.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nomski0(f): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2013
code_0: BLAME THE ILLUMATI FOR MAKING OBAMA TAKE ON NIGERIA WITH THE SOUL MICROCHIP. MAKE A RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. THE EARTH SHAKERS ARE HERE. THANKS TO THE GODDESS. THEY ARE COME.
What kind of cheap weed did this one smoke btw who let you escape from yaba left
@Op Keep praying and never loose hope my dear. May God's favor smile upon you and touch your son with divine healing.
Stay strong ma'am
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by ukchy: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2013
Your son will be a testimony of all times..he will live and testify Gods glory in his life.His life will be a life of fulfillment. He will LIVE!! Cos God has destined him to LIVE.

Be strong Sister
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Odunharry(m): 1:26am On Jul 26, 2013
nting bad wl happen 2 ur baby...God will always watch over him and i knw at d end you and ur family will smile cos of ur baby..
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by tellwisdom: 1:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Ehh sweerie......Duh i'm a sinner before God. And he said, a prayer of a sinner before him, is an abomination...But i go pray for you, because he is a merciful God....Now, I call the blood of Jesus, seven(7) times on your son, and no weapon fashion against him shall prosper...He shall live long and be older than methuselah. No doubt he will celebrate his 70yrs birthday.

The same God who has been doing it for millions will do it for you. Its ur turn....#LetUsPray cool

3 Likes

Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2013
God and medical science -- foolproof. He is incharge supervising the affairs of these professionals, when you visit the nicu you'll understand it is a miracle. Smile home with your baby in no distance time cos our Good Lord is in control, Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 26, 2013
The word "impossible" still can be spelt as I'm possible.
Meaning God will definitely do wonders in your life. He's healed in Jesus Name.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men / Nigerian Journalists Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.