Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] (27672 Views)

See The Hottest Military Woman In The World [+ PHOTOS] / Bird Turns To An Old Woman!!! / Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by angelcj: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2013
Wonder shall never end o! As the yoruba people do say ''aa ri iru eleyi ri aa fin deru ba oloro ni'' this morning in a street in okokomaiko named afromedia, There are three birds flying suddenly one fell and it landed into a water and it changed to a woman.......

The woman was detained at okokomaiko police station and after some questions by the people she said she is a native of ikare town in Ekiti. She was a native of ikare. May God help us ooooo.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/07/shocking-bird-turns-into-woman-in.html

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Jul 26, 2013
@Op, whats the title of the Yoruba movie?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by JomecsG: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2013
is it a movie or real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Yeye bloggers get a life
Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by sirp2007: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2013
JUNK JOURNALISM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by xtr0v3rt(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2013
There might be sum elements of truth in what the Op is saying...where i went to buy card just now i heard few people discussing it and one of them is resides between adaloko and afromedia where the whole tin happened. So i dnt tink dis is abt traffic to d op site.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by angelcj: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2013
does everything look like a movie?
I don't know y some people always like to justify some gist because its not from a professional blog?
I don't blame some people....dis kind news is not meant for people dat argue alot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by Philipmems(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2013
ok i agree with you she fell from the sky and change to a woman CLADDED, where did the clothes come from...? The feathers became clothes.... you guys just derive pleasure in molesting mentally unstable stranger/people.

3 Likes

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by dridowu: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2013
Acidosis: @Op, whats the title of the Yoruba movie?
Nnkan Nbe, part 1, am sure d op is at location now preparing 4 d part 2 ( labe orun ):..........................hope u saving inorder to buy...............lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by Ijawboi(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2013
No video of the woman falling self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by omartins(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2013
angelcj: Wonder shall never end o! As the yoruba people do say ''aa ri iru eleyi ri aa fin deru ba oloro ni'' this morning in a street in okokomaiko named afromedia, There are three birds flying suddenly one fell and it landed into a water and it changed to a woman.......

The woman was detained at okokomaiko police station and after some questions by the people she said she is a native of ikare town in Ekiti. She was a native of ikare. May God help us ooooo.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/07/shocking-bird-turns-into-woman-in.html
IKARE in Ondo or IKERE in Ekiti?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by specialguest(f): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
So the police arrested a witch? Well the woman might just turn into a bird again and fly out of the police nest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by HUMBLE101(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
where she dey now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by McMastiff(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Na poverty na im mek d woman turn 2 bird so dat wen fud no dey,she turn 2 bird begin eat pple corn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by bknight: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Philipmems: ok i agree with you she fell from the sky and change to a woman CLADDED, where did the clothes come from...? The feathers became clothes.... you guys just derive pleasure in molesting mentally unstable people.

Lol cheesy she even had earrings on grin grin grin

specialguest: So the police arrested a witch? Well the woman might just turn into a bird again and fly out of the police nest.

Our laws do not recognize withcraft, so I wonder why d police wld arrest a witch. Which court is going to try her? Once its 12midnight she had better changed back into d bird and...
Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by nex(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2013
What Nigerians need is a massive dose of enlightenment which I believe, at this point, can only be delivered by force. Only God knows what this old lady has gone through at the hands of this ignorant mob.

We've been a sad people for so long that most of us have become sadists! The shocking part is that someone who has received adequate education to the extent of being able to operate a computer will type that there may be some truth in the story, simply because he went to buy a GSM recharge voucher, and heard some gossip there. Where is it written in the UN Charter that any gossip heard at the kiosks of recharge card vendors contain elements of truth?

Like I said before, what we need is massive enlightenment. Education is not enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by Toneyo(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2013
What the OP posted was true. My wife told me what happened after she came from market at okoko.

I did not believe her, until I heard some people discussing it in the while going out. As I live close to Okoko.

I went there to see if what I heard was true. To my greatest surprise, the whole place was crowded with people at the police station at Okoko. I couldn't get to see the woman cuz the whole place was over crowded.

What happened was for real.

1 Like

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by Deiok(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
It might be true, but i dont believe in such shit, even if it realy happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by Yinkahlite(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
It's not a new thing anymore

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by shotster50(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nonesense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by timiadi(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2015
angelcj:
does everything look like a movie?
I don't know y some people always like to justify some gist because its not from a professional blog?
I don't blame some people....dis kind news is not meant for people dat argue alot
. my guy na obori story, na lie lie story!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by EternalBeing: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by bodeemen(f): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by pappybarry(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
All these bloggers sef. This one na comedian blogger, you better use your time and promote yourself in Vskit
Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by blackiyto: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
It might be true, but i dont believe in such shit, even if it realy happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by bmdmixer: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2020
there's never a video of them changing only after they have changed fully, why? camera could not b afforded during the changing process? u heard people talking bout it means it true shey, jeez i hate being in d midst of low thinking humans

2 Likes

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by nex(m): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2020
bmdmixer:
there's never a video of them changing only after they have changed fully, why? camera could not b afforded during the changing process? u heard people talking bout it means it true shey, jeez i hate being in d midst of low thinking humans

Humans have always been very stupid, and this Coronavirus lockdown is exposing this stupidity in ways we've never seen before. They always have pictures and videos of after the changing, sometimes they even have pictures of before the changing, but nothing of the actual changing itself. Mad people victimizing innocent folks.

1 Like

Re: WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] by bmdmixer: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2020
nex:

Humans have always been very stupid, and this Coronavirus lockdown is exposing this stupidity in ways we've never seen before. They always have pictures and videos of after the changing, sometimes they even have pictures of before the changing, but nothing of the actual changing itself. Mad people victimizing innocent folks.
as in really stupid morons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) / Little Boy Rocking Native Agbada Entertained Crowd With Zanku Dance Steps / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.