Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While (5749 Views)

Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist / Eziachi Writes: Buhari V Ait & Press Freedom / Eziachi: Ndigbo & Lagos- Asset Vs Liability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Eziachi: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello people, due to serious health reasons I will be signing off for a while. I HAD AN ABOVE THE KNEE AMPUTATION OF MY LEFT LEG ON WEDNESDAY at my own hospital in central London. The surgeon was my own son, which made it a bit comforting. The leg had been problematic for a long time and I had used all my knowledge and skill as an orthopaedic to managed it until now when it worsen, I was told two weeks ago that the leg is now almost dead and had to go.

I have performed this surgery on hundreds of people over a span of forty odd years, but still, it was mentally challenging waking up for the first time as an amputee. So I will be reading your posts when I can, but will be signing off for a while. You take care.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by peckhamboi: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2013
Get well Elder Eziachi

All the best.

1 Like

Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by boneruns(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2013
Get well Sir. The Lord is your strenght
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Rhino5dm: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2013
Stay and remain blessed. May the good Lord increase your health and make it easy for you.

But then, why would you sign off? I mean, your elderly touch is really needed here.

1 Like

Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Pataki: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2013
Get well soon Mazi Eziachi.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Dereformer(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2013
May Almighty God b with you.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by takedat(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Get Well Soon sir! God is in control!
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2013
Get well sir
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by superior1: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Wishing you good recovery in Jesus Name. Your contributions here is like no other
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Igwe9(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2013
Get well soon brother me.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by IGBOSON1: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2013
You'll be as good as new in no time......just count your blessings and you'd realise you're still living a beautiful life!

Take care. smiley
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Abagworo(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2013
Lord be with you as you recover sir.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Gbawe: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Oga Eziachi, so sorry to hear of your health challenge. Wishing you a speedy recovery and future sound health. Don't worry about NL. Take your time to heal physically and mentally. Even reading NL alone na stressful affair you may not need.

I would personally advice you to listen to jazz, enjoy your children, catch up on literature, film-watching or even write a memoir. Take care too.

8 Likes

Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by ektbear: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2013
I pray that God will grant you a speedy recovery (both physically and mentally) from your surgery. Amputee or not, you are still the same admirable man I've come to know over the past few years.

1 Like

Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2013
God be with u Sir.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Nuzo1(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2013
Granpa Eziachi.

Physically getting old, mentally sound and young.

It's a pity, Nigeria didn't benefit much from your services and wealth of experience. Except for the little you offered Ndigbo in your early youth.

I don't blame you though, whiteman for the most part built you...and therefore reserves the right to enjoy you and all you have to offer.

We still love you! kiss
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Chiddysville(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2013
You're somebody I respect so much and I know you'll bounce back as so many of us are always looking forward to ur contributions here and the society in general. My utmost respect as you recuperate and the Lord will surely guide you through
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Keep the spirits up sir. Your contributions will be sorely missed during the planned period of inactivity.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by na2day(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2013
Wishing you all the best recuperating sir,
Get well soon,
Keep soldiering on and permission to go to the other side, DENIED!
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Afam4eva(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2013
You'll be back in no time. Get well soon. I wish you a very speedy recovery.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Geomac: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Mazi Eziachi, the Lord is your strength. Get well sir.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Ngwakwe: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2013
I will miss your elderly wise contributions and instructions as it pertains to Ndigbo Focus and Re-alignment Strategy.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a manageable and happy life as an amputee. God bless.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by dapachez: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2013
God be with you as always especially during this period. Gbawe's advise was so on point. God bless you sir. It is well with you amen
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by hercules07: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013
Sad to hear about the leg, I hope and pray you recover from this a happier being, take your time, we will miss you here.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by nduchucks: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2013
Nwanne m, May God grant you the quickest recovery from the surgery. Chinua Achebe did not stop living or go into hibernation after he had an accident which rendered him wheelchair bound. I expect nothing less from you sir, we hope you return to NL after a full recovery, very soon.

1 Like

Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Sir, May the lord be with you.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2013
It's a challenging period no doubt but always remember that the grace of God is sufficient and will surely see you through. Look around you and count your blessings, notwithstanding the amputation. I have no doubt that you'll bounce back and continue to enrich the discourse on this forum. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2013
sorry sir for your health problem.may jehovah rapha heal you and make you strong again.o ga adicha mma na aha jisos! amen. it is well..... cry
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Zet72(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2013
oh I'm in short of words to express how I feel, that brother with two legs will from now become an amputee. Lord only u know why!, I have no questions.

Brother Eziachi the good Lord will be ur strength in this transitional period of ur life.We love u.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Wow, so sad to hear this. Eziachi, I wish you the best, man. Goodluck, Good health and Godspeed.
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by jmaine: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2013
Get well soon oga Eziachi . . .na baba God be your healer . . .
Re: EZIACHI- I Will Be Signing Off For A While by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sorry to hear this. Get well soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists / Floating City Witnessed By Hundred Of Villagers In Bauchi State (pics) / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.