Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Save Someone From That Same Mistakes Of Yours..... - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Save Someone From That Same Mistakes Of Yours..... (546 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Someone From That Same Mistakes Of Yours..... by Krisbreezy(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2013
Does anyone have some life threatening mistakes he has made in the past and would like to share it here so people can learn from it and not repeat same mistakes? it will be fun lets help someone today.
Re: Save Someone From That Same Mistakes Of Yours..... by Krisbreezy(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2013
I dropped out from my first year in the university to start a business hoping to be rich quicker, parents advised me to get back to school but i stubbornly refused. But now i am regretting it because i have discovered that business is not easy as i cannot face some life's challenges in business and cannot return to the university now because parents are late and i still have no money to help myself. So my advice to the young ones is they should stay in school and be focused. At least get their university education and so they will have arguably enough exposure to face life in the business or working world. what do you think friends?

(1) (Reply)

Pubg Server Problem / Very Neat Ps3 Forsale / Here's How You Can Password-protect Your PS5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.