Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) (56611 Views)

Top 3 Richest Nigerian Footballers And Their Cars / List Of Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers Abroad / List Of Nigerian Footballers Who Have Died On The Field. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by SHAAWA: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Op, Haba tatafo btw June 2011 to october,2012 is more than a year, abi pregnancy is no longer 9months in Naija?
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wat's wit al dis futballers marryin beauty queen's.Also heard a rumor dat mikel obi might marry delta soap beauty queen sandra okagbue.So na futballers they marry al d beauty queens now abi?....Boot mi da?Whr is my boot oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
My Junior sister
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Wahala90: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
[size=14pt]Somebody, please help Utaka. Please.[/size] cheesy
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by badmeat(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
sylve11:

becos the neck just long. cool
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
4 me 2 marry 9ja woman wey dey bleach , i beta marry white chick.
imitation of color. black gurlz turn white.
metcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Chetimah(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
papilo wife fine no be small
wetin do osaze wif she fall sick?
i beg no offence na quetion i dey ask
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Wahala90: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
[size=14pt] Who is this one: [/size]

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
grin grin see question, dnt u knw she's playmode's wife,
a sister to youngtekky,
a cousin to sexkillz
Afam4eva's class teacher
And seun's ex!!
Wahala90: [size=14pt] Who is this one: [/size]
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by ddeola: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
These guys are blessed, Nija women are endowed
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by fizzy94(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
alexdidi: The Couple tied the knots in a low key manner on the
1st of January 2010 in Jos, Plateau state at about
3:30am!! Well you can’t totally blame them, in a
place like Jos where fighting is the order of the day,
you’d expect them to be careful.
............................................... Mind your taut tongue! I live in Jos and fighting is never the order of the day! Be warned.
Yes oh
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wahala90: [size=14pt]Somebody, please help Utaka. Please.[/size] cheesy
hahahaha, i swear he needs help, see as em wife dey 4 d wedding gown
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Rawpidgin(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: Why Osaze wife neck come long like that No offence o
Lmao grin
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Rawpidgin(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by bebechuks: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abeg check out papilo nd wife, the guys height nd d wife ukwu sarambara. They r d best amongst others!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by keleto(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
dis one nko
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Roon9(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Unitedforever:
I refuse to click that link in Jn.

My broda dat Site bad die o
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Felvet(f): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
obynocj:
Kalu Uche and Stephanie Oforka The 29 year old former Espanyol and Malaga player (now at Turkish side Kasimpasaspor) married Stephanie a former Miss Nigeria winner in June 2011 and they welcomed their first child in October last year! how manage? It means she must have been pregnant before the wedding. well that’s left to you to decide.
Oga, between june 2011 and october last year is a year and four months, abi hw many months do u want her to carry the baby? Oya, this is left for u to decide.
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by drake2005: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
360command: the beautiful girls are in igbo kingdom.
Igbo women are drop down beautiful; they don't even look Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by santuscom(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
kanu wife fine pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by drake2005: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
How did Okocha end up with this Big O AMAZON Woman? She is huge. I bet she coldcocks him behind closed doors

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by santuscom(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
this one no biam
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by gebest: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Babiloko: nd 1 mumu go cum tel me say muny nur b evrytin
slap dat person wey say money no b everything.
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by minute(f): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Team owners don't care about their "packaging" they just want world series trophies

like their freaking trophy wives.They are all Adultering Athletes and terrible at cheating.

When it comes to personal life issues, I would never take pages from these players books.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by omanifrank(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Henry praise: At least non of them got married to Adam. Them try. Thank God!!!

u mean man to man marriage...
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by comrChris(m): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2013
greall1: African legend
Okorocha grin
#### Okocha not okorocha biko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by titiann(f): 4:38am On Jul 27, 2013
Nawa 4 osaze's wife ooooo......lyk eja panla

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by hunkydory(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2013
zeelo2014: Money will surely get u pretty damsels.
Nna gi muru gi. Iwuru onye igbo iga awota.
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Ublaize: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2013
R2bees: yobo's wife fine shaa.. Btw so we no get fine babes here in 9ja. Smh
Guy if u don jand b4 u no go wan marry Naija girl.
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Pizzy01(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
What of TAYE TAIWO's wife? Please, update us on that. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by flezy232(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]kanu no gt eye oo ;Dkanu no gt eye oo
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by IBBOB: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
WHO TOLD U THEY DNT PLAY FOR NIGERIA ANYMORE, ARE U NOT AWARE OF OSASE'S RETURN TO THE SUPER EAGLES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.