Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu (22601 Views)

Ritualist Forces Stick In Girl’s Vagina In Cross River (Photo) / Gunmen Invade Ebute-meta In Lagos, Kill 4, Injure 20 / 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by dasparrow: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
trolling: Una never see anything yet just wait till Satan and his minions are cast out of heaven... Woe to the inhabitants of the earth

Satan and his minions were already cast out of heaven after Satan lost the war in heaven. The bible said:

Revelation 12:12 (NIV)

"Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

This is why you see there is no peace in this world and all manners of evil and wickedness continue to thrive in this wicked world ruled by the enemy satan and his wicked fallen angels.
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by deadie(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
I watched the video. It is terrible and definitely did not happen in Enugu. They were not speaking Igbo, neither were they speaking English.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by trolling(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Not all have been cast out, he still accuses us day and night until the sixth seal is opened then you guys would know whatsup when he is cast out with the remainder of the demons in heaven, the whole world would know and feel it but they'll think it's.... If you are spiritually inclined as you think then figure out the answer
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by juman(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
The ritualist sold his soul to devil. He cannot get up to 200,000 naira from selling the parts of that boy.
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by eaglechild: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
The clueless mod that put this on the frontpage to drive up traffic should be banned.
Pls swallow your pride and edit the heading or pull it down.
If u like hide my comment.

5 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by siaco(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
What a wicked world, hmmm...
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Inoknowbook: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Whoever posted this and mentioned Enugu, is a liar and a devil incarnate. Who on earth will look and listen to the video and come to the conclusion that that was Enugu? They were no even speaking Igbo in the video. The language closely resemble Tiv language or even Yoruba. This post is a deliberate and futile attempt to tarnish the image of the Ibos. Shame on u, Mr OP.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
coogar:

you are spreading false news - this video is not linked to the 4-year-old boy that was kidnapped. this is another incident entirely. the mother of the boy that was kidnapped in school had since announced the detached head in this video is not her son...

http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/07/my-son-is-still-alive-mother-of-kidnapped-boy-rumoured-to-be-beheaded.html

MOD, change the topic of this thread already, coogar has already shown that the thread's topic is misleading

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
coogar:

so even after everything that's been written on this thread, you still think this video happened in nigeria?
LMAO! grin

Btw, coogar, i don't see you on politics section any longer. wetin happen?? cry
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by onyxo76(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
why do some people even post horrible video like this.
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by bunku(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
God pls save us from dis heartless animals
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by drake2005: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Obviously as we are now getting to know; this is a false news. The poster; most definitely an Igbo hater, linked a video, supposedly of a similar crime in Cameroon or some African country to further smear the image of Igbos. I had the hunch as I couldn't understand what the young man was saying...neither igbo nor english.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Chamber10(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mod, you better apologise to Enugu people over this false news. Pls next time verify ur news b4 making it front page.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by sarutobie(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Seun! You see what I keep telling you? These your incompetent Mods will be your undoing!..even to cross-examine a thread before moving it to the frontpage they can't do..or maybe the Mod was aiming for a tribal slugfest? Is that what this site thrives on these days?.NL is fast morphing into all these half-truth amebo blogs littered all around the internet..and yes I said it!

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by EdwardAkande(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ibo man and blood money. Na wa o!
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by onyeguy: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
But excuse oh, am not sure this is the real video because nae french them they speak not English or IGBO language. anyway May God have mercy
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by MrMi6(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
johnstar: The news was all over the BBM world, when a young 4 year old boy was kidnapped from his primary school on Tuesday 2nd July, 2013 by 9am at his school in Achara Layout Enugu. There was a phone number placed in some Bc’s where people could be contacted if they had seen him, as at 4th of july(not certain), news broke and we heard that he has been killed by a potential ritualist. The video contains all that is needed to be seen.

How long will we continue like this ? A country which is fast developing but still having traits of the uncivilised world. From Boko-haram to Ritualists and then Robbers.

Viewer discretion advised
view video Here
Ensure yhu thoroughly verify the source of information yhu upload here. The supposed video isn't the 4yr old nursery pupil neither is he dead. God damn!! Corp member presently serving at the school...

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sick site and racist site, Dayokanu abi na Dudu negro dey mad. Me know u and dat facist moderators of urs(oma4j and muki) are haters. Igbo is on the rise and yeah if u don't like the mansion in my village go and hug transformer.

Dat happened in French Africa not Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by delors(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
How real is this video anyway?
That guy is obviously speaking French...Pidgin French, so this is not Nigeria...Seun! Your MODs are dumb for trying to instigate tribal war on this site...yet, if anyone makes a tribal remark, they do selective banning. I repeat, they are dumb cool Ban me...nor be today.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by ezer(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Op, not in naija.maybe benin or congo.. ibo's don suffer 4 naija. hahaha!
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by gothrones(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please change the title of this thread.

This did not happen in Nigeria!
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by oboy3(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
why cant the mods just hid/remove this thread since we now know its false?
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by EKOBIZ: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
How come it was video,was the ritualist acting film?
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by coogar: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: LMAO! grin
Btw, coogar, i don't see you on politics section any longer. wetin happen?? cry

i am always there.....
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by SirCee: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is man inhumanity to man.
What is happening to this our country??.
But my question to the school authority is 'where were there when this boy left school by 9am'?.
To me it is obvious that the school authority must be aware of this and must be accountable to this obscene act.
Yes, how could it happen, because by 9am, the poor boy should be in class room
and a teacher was supposed to be in his class.
Inshort Police should held the whole teachers in that school accountable for this.
Unless this is done, this ugly act will not cease in this country.
Teachers should learn to manage pupils kept under their custody.
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by kraftykc(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
They were not speaking Igbo or English in the video, it sounded kind of French.
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pull this thread down please-why do you guys thrive in tribal sentiments? Stop putting unverified news with a video shot in another country in the name of ENUGU on the front page, stop tarnishing the already tarnished image of Nigerians what nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by jmslimx(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dude stop giving false news , in this video the speak french ?? how is this related
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by BrosG: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Our Nigeria .
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by howfarwhatagwan: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
bleach alhaji: pls this is not enugu when did broken french becomes enugu language

Thank you they were clearly speaking French so which part of Nigeria speaks French. Please let us be careful the stories we post.
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Heard d guy is from benin. I don't know for sure sha.
Re: Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu by ellawify: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
Whether in Enugu or not, I really cnt believe dis! Sme pple are really brutal nd heartless. Imagine a helpless child bein butchered by an animal in human form. One tin is 4 sure; sinners will neva go unpunished! His punishment awaits him here on earth nd everafter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo / Wife Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband / Police Arrest Another Kidnapper In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.