Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (18230 Views)

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by dejikays(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2013
george.ehis:
@Emasel. I selected benin too. Bt I'v not goten any mail. Jus confused. Wot exactly did d mail say. Location. Time. Wot to bring and all dat. Pls help.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by 4mula22(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2013
I'm yet to get my mail for the venue and tym.
I wonder how dragnet manages to get contracts from these firms.
Gross inefficiency

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by dejikays(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2013
VAC13079704: I lost my National ID card and Voter's card. I dont have driver's licence and Int'l passport.
Can i make use of University ID card though expired 2011, or NYSC Foundation ID card that was given to me at the end of mine NYSC assignment? I just concluded my service this year 2013. Or can i go there with NEPA bill because it has my residencial address?

Meanwhile i have printed out the message that was sent to my email box and that of candidate.fot.com.ng which we were ask to bring along on Wed, 31st July.
U can even go with ur Birthday certificate of marriage certificate if u're married
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by urchrlex: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
4mula22: I'm yet to get my mail for the venue and tym.
Gross inefficiency
The same here, yet to ge a mail for the test venue and time
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Guys, this interview would not be rescheduled ... i just got through to the HR numbers ,07011....., he said the date would not be rescheduled, cry
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by urchrlex: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Friends, If you are yet to get ur username and password then send a mail containing ur previous ID and password you used to choose location , your emai and number and ur name to ''info@dragnet-solutions.com'' . You have to explain that you are yet to know the venue and time. Thanks and Goodluck!!!
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olujastro: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
4mula22: I'm yet to get my mail for the venue and tym.
Gross inefficiency

As in ehn! Serious "inefficiency"! To make matters,to contact them is almost an impossibility as they don't respond.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by olusola009: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hello guys,
I just got ma details now after complainig via mail so I guess u shld try dat too
info@dragnet-solutions.com

Regards
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by emmieadebayo: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Ђ3ℓℓø house, dragnet has started sendin mail again.jst received mine now.so dre is stil hope if U̶̲̥̅̊'ve not gotten urs
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by temilols: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
Whoa just received mine too.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by bigoduni: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
[quote
author=urchrlex]Friends, If you are yet to get ur username and password
then send a mail containing ur previous ID and password you used to
choose location , your emai and number and ur name to
''info@dragnet-solutions.com'' . You have to explain that you are yet to
know the venue and time. Thanks and Goodluck!!![/quote]
yeah did just that and was sent a text containing the link. i was scheduled for 4pm @ ikate lekki.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Any no1 is talking abt his/her views or ideas of moro's test!!
Shey all of us don get invite nw....
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Emasel(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
dr dams: Any no1 is talking abt his/her views or ideas of moro's test!!
Shey all of us don get invite nw....

Do u have any idea of what to expect 2moro,pls share.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Bro, dats exactly wat am asking for too..
Emasel:

Do u have any idea of what to expect 2moro,pls share.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by georgeehis(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2013
SMH. Dey even sent me 2 text msgs. Now am sure of it. Who is wit me. Uniben ICT. 1:30pm. 07060613126
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Emasel(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
george.ehis:
SMH. Dey even sent me 2 text msgs. Now am sure of it. Who is wit me. Uniben ICT. 1:30pm. 07060613126

Mine is for 12 pm,same venue.Good luck man!
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by lekeontop: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
pls i don't know how to get to d venue for the test. pls if u can help, reach me on 08058849235. please.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by prof4harley: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2013
dr dams: I jst got a mail... For lekki.. Anybody else??

Mine is Lekki also, and I stay within Ogba, Ikeja ma time is 3pm when is yours...

Plz house anione with similar time and stays around ogba shud notify ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. Via email prof42010@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by h220: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2013
SucceSs 2 all writing 2da
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2013
Mine is by 1:30pm..gud luck
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by h220: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Is an1 writing dis morning?abeg hw is it?hope d questions are cool ooo
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by bigoduni: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2013
prof4harley:

Mine is Lekki also, and I stay within Ogba, Ikeja ma time is 3pm when is yours...

Plz house anione with similar time and stays around ogba shud notify ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. Via email prof42010@yahoo.com
mine is 4pm stay around alapere, those wud write theirs ds mornin pls shld help.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Emasel(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2013
Anyone who has written,pls share,How was it like.
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by emmieadebayo: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2013
@prof4harley, mine is 4pm τ̲̅ȍo staying @elebiju. Can we hook up. Contact M̶̲̥̅E @talk2osha@yahoo.com or 07064445282
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mehn!! On da way to ma crib.. I hope itwas fyn sha.
Best of luck...
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by emmieadebayo: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2013
Ђ3ℓℓø guys Ãήϑ happy new month. HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ was †ђξ test? Good news by His grace. Pls wen shld we b expecting †ђξ result?
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2013
Guess by nextweek..results should be ready
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hahaahahahha
nxt week? U beta comot ur mind.. Massive recruitment tins don move as fast as dat..
Unless ur speaking wit a reason den I will blieve bt by virtue of current trends in naija bank, dont xpect result anytym soon.
datovid :
Guess by nextweek..results should be ready
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by 4mula22(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
pls house I wrote the test yesterday, but I'm still being invited for another test on Saturday.
i really dont understand... or do dey think i missed d test or sth?
just confused sha...
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by drdams: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wot was d content of d message? Was it dragnet again? Xpantiate.
4mula22: pls house I wrote the test yesterday, but I'm still being invited for another test on Saturday.
i really dont understand... or do dey think i missed d test or sth?
just confused sha...
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by 4mula22(m): 5:44am On Aug 02, 2013
Same dragnet ooo, same message, same venue. Just a change of tym and date
Re: Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Uchboggy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
i was also called again for sat 3rd but i actually missed the Wednesday appointment.am confused.am thinking maybe one was for cadbury.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly / Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm / Sales Manager And Distributors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.