Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) (39839 Views)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
In this revealing and interesting interview, Gov Rotimi Amaechi opened up about his rift with President Jonathan. This is the most revealing interview he has granted till date on his face-off with GEJ/PEJ.
Kudos to the anchor/interviewer, he did a great job!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQpjCJbNOs8&feature=player_embedded

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Emperor007: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Really?

Amaechi should remember the first rule, you don't / can't outshine your master.

Time would tell.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by brixton: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
brb

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by oshyno(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Goshhhh this man's stupidity baffles me . U dont castigate the president openly especially in a country with weak institution like ours. Believe me Amaechi, GEJ has not looked ur way. When and if he does, Ghana wont contain u.

42 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by sunstyle(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
oshyno: Goshhhh this man's stupidity baffles me . U dont castigate the president openly especially in a country with weak institution like ours. Believe me Amaechi, GEJ has not looked ur way. When and if he does, Ghana wont contain u.
guy no be truth ameachi talk, im don yarn d koko. I like his style.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Honadeadek(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ameach/GEJ
Brb Space Booked.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by phlamingboy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Empty vessels makes louder noise..he should jis kip quiet and concentrate in governing his people

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by kingbang: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
This stewpid noisemaker again? Its obvious the animal is stiff scared, that's why keeps arranging interviews and solidarity visits. Idiota!

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by bffigher(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Amaechi you fall my hand biko gej is your brother dont wash your dirty linen out side for your enemy to see

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by SlyIg(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by gramci: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
He should severe his association with the so called progressive, they don't mean well for him. They support him just to spite Mr president. They can't be trusted to support him in his time of need.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Let me download first.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Willy4Willy: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
This Ameshi of a man is an IIIdiot,

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Amaechi is proving to be really witty. Let us wait until 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2013
Willy4Willy: This Ameshi of a man is an IIIdiot,
he is just an incompetent foool

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by DunteMM(m): 12:36am On Jul 27, 2013
How do we know who is who?they are all politicians.trust neither Amaechi nor Jonathan.things can only get better when the real awaited heir sits on the throne..#DONTASKMEWHO(Use your imagination).
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by nafiachi(m): 1:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Wow, one thing is clear though, we certainly have a COMPANY [prison break] in Nija, and 2015 would determine if they continue or become irrelevant.
The likes of Ameachi are about to make that happen, and I believe its for the good.
The president should be respected, but he needs to earn it.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by nafiachi(m): 1:33am On Jul 27, 2013
bf figher: Amaechi you fall my hand biko gej is your brother dont wash your dirty linen out side for your enemy to see

Guy na how him take be him brother, Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi - Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, don't see the connection,

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Hemmyjay(m): 2:42am On Jul 27, 2013
you dont insult or talk about a serving president like that, Ameachi of all people should know that. dont wash your brother dirty linen in public.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by BabaEleko(m): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2013
GEJ is the greatest mistake of this country.

50 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by igbokwesampson(m): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2013
The only thing I see in this man is Arrogance and am sure if he continue in this way, one thing is sure he will end up answering a call, Heaven or Hell....

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Let's hear GEJ's side of the tale too.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by lexxez12: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2013
Hemmyjay: you dont insult or talk about a serving president like that, Ameachi of all people should know that. dont wash your brother dirty linen in public.
calm down you, datz y its called democracy. fulery

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by dridowu: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2013
Ok...............i can see somethings
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by jhydebaba(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2013
Amaechi again shocked
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Willy4Willy: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2013
Jenams: he is just an incompetent foool
Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are cheering him but he is digging his own grave. Ameshi should remember what Happen to Ken Wiwa, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis that cheered him was the same people that conspired and killed him.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Rhino5dm: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
This man is very very brave!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by nduchucks: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Amechi is a very real threat to GEJ's political survival. If Amechi gets on the good side of OBJ, then GEJ is finished.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Rhino5dm: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
ndu_chucks: Amechi is a very real threat to GEJ's political survival. If Amechi gets on the good side of OBJ, then GEJ is finished.

A real Niger Deltan giving the president ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzAxlGgRDHs

Many videos on Rivers State alone. These are characters working for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Amaechi should have simply kept quiet rather than giving this type of interview.
Re: Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) by iamswizz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
*yawns*

Any bastard that calls the fool who is being interviewed by fools is a Fool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igboho: Why I Refused To Accept Inspector-General Of Police’s Invitation / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) / History Of Lawrence Anini,a Notorious Armed Robbers In Early Eightiesm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.