Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic (6082 Views)

Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early / For The Guys::: Assuming She Was Your Girlfriend ( Pic ) / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
what do you do?

1. RUN
2. FIGHT HIM
3. CALL THE COPS
4. APOLOGIES FOR BEING EARLY lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
5. Ask him if you can help run go buy condom for him............
6.specify yours

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Get the Pestle and and beat the shi.t out of him...after which you deal with the slutty gf/wife

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nomski0(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Oh boy
shocked

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
eddiebruk: Get the Pestle and and beat the shi.t out of him...after which you deal with the slutty gf/wife
you no fit think am bros

2 Likes

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DonaldGenes(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=Nomski0]Oh boy
shocked[/quote
no be small thing my sister, na your body go tell you say no try am
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by richeyy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Will bullets not go through his body? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2013
**calls Roy, Tessy, Eva, Tom and Mia**

It is time for you dogs to pay me back for the food I have been feeding you. Now get to work.

It pays to have a house full of crazy huge dogs

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by DeHero1: 12:56am On Jul 27, 2013
Beat the heaven outta him with ma bare hands.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by daisyella: 3:07am On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44: **calls Roy, Tessy, Eva, Tom and Mia**

It is time for you dogs to pay me back for the food I have been feeding you. Now get to work.

cheesy
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2013
Mynd_44: **calls Roy, Tessy, Eva, Tom and Mia**

Even the dogs will see the guy then tuck tail and run. shocked

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2013
Grab whatever I need for the night and head to my parents' place. I'll return in the morning for the rest of my things.

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Even the dogs will see the guy then tuck tail and run. shocked
I will sell them to the dog eaters down the road then.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2013
ogugua88: Grab whatever I need for the night and head to my parents' place. I'll return in the morning for the rest of my things.
Hmmm.

I wonder what he would be doing with a guy anyway gringrintonguetongue
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by IAMBREEZY: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Am gonna get my bodyguards to beat shiit øutta him.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by dhrey: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2013
If i didnt kil him i wil nt let him go.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by freecocoa(f): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2013
ogugua88: Grab whatever I need for the night and head to my parents' place. I'll return in the morning for the rest of my things.
Sounds like the most reasonable thing to do but definitely after apologizing for interrupting them. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Popowaa: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2013
Which body guards?
IAMBREEZY: Am gonna get my bodyguards to beat shiit øutta him.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Popowaa: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2013
If it's ur own home the guy shdnt be blame na wife or gf wey dey do discount sales.
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2013
Ill be like.... Man...I walked into the wrong apartment again!! Sorry folks imma jus see myself out

2 Likes

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2013
I will run out immediately, secure the door properly against them and head straight to my in-laws house acting hysterical
'' Sir, Ma...your daughter is committing suicide in my house ooh''

3 Likes

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Acidosis(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2013
I'll wake from my bad dream (due to stress and insecurity).

She can NEVER do this. I trust her and she loves me
cool

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Popowaa: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2013
LastApostle: I will run out immediately, secure the door properly against them and head straight to my in-laws house acting hysterical
'' Sir, Ma...your daughter is committing suicide in my house ooh''
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by free2ryhme: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2013
ferigbon o si'lekun

I go bust the guy head

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Godson201333(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2013
I do not want to imagine because i know its impossible!

1 Like

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Temismith(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2013
The end lopin cinema
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2013
Temismith: The end lopin cinema
There is always a hidden scene
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Adufaye(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2013
I go shine teeth giv am,tell em say d battle btw me n him go start e nxt 5mins

If e no beat me I go beat am
In short we go beat our slf

3 Likes

Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Popowaa: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2013
I dont understand y all of u are saying u will attack the guy cos if the woman dont allow it then it wont happen
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2013
Popowaa: I dont understand y all of u are saying u will attack the guy cos if the woman dont allow it then it wont happen
It's all jokes. No one is really serious
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by Popowaa: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ok
Mynd_44:
It's all jokes. No one is really serious
Re: You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic by IykBaba(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
I'd kill him at the spot with my bare hands
Donalð Genes: what do you do?

1. RUN
2. FIGHT HIM
3. CALL THE COPS
4. APOLOGIES FOR BEING EARLY lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
5. Ask him if you can help run go buy condom for him............
6.specify yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fine Boys Never Lack / See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X / Lady Reveals How Her Man Transformed Her From ‘church Girl’ To Classy Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.