Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) (16609 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / disob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by dridowu: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2013
tha_originator: Dem nearly catch me for Sand field VI no be small ting awon Man O' War dem, dem think say na dem sabi run pass...as I cross di first road waiting for traffic light to display red mek I pass nahin one wan grab me I just knack hin mumu hand trowey n matey cross back....d poosie followed me oh omo come see dribble meanwhile like 2 dey tranga dey wait for me at di other end I no get choice naso I tamoh danfo goin to CMS no time! Me wey dey go inside Oniru estate oh I had to go back to 1004 bus stop again. Dayuum!
we dont need law breaker like u in lasigidi, thank god for ur head, if to say they catch u , na ur viilage u 4 dy by now
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by Ultimated1(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=ultimated1][/quote] Good work,honestly i'm tall of words,must you beg people not to die? lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by slimyem: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Dem don almost catch me like that before.cheesy I beg tire that day. Those pedestrian bridges are too steep to climb undecided cool
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2013
slimyem: Dem don almost catch me like that before.cheesy I beg tire that day. Those pedestrian bridges are too steep to climb undecided cool

atleast your safety is guaranteed with a little exercise grin
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by Willdidi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
dridowu: If they deport them now , some people will come here to talk rubbish, rules and regulation are meant to be obey, using the pedestrian bridge saves ur life from ghastly accident
Is begining 2 get realy annoying wen ppl say crap like dis, how can someone who is a citizen of a country b deported within dsame country, Nigerian full of tribalistic n religious bigots. D lagos u ppl r claiming was it single handedly built n made beautiful by jst lagosians, der r lots n thousands of non lagosians who were born n brought up here, yet one educated illitrate will come here n spill trash about deporting citizens of a country within dier own country. Sorry bro n hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by kekerazi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
mZ sleeq: smileylol.abi now.na teacher ooo. Am doin great.

Teacher or Lecturer can go my dear..Nyc to hear that.CHEERz
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
All join.thanks.u too
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by dinggle: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
We are all getting the issue wrong, and I'm grossly disappointed in Fashola's methodology. You can not arrest ppl without a clearly displayed sign to warn the citizens period. It is only when someone knowingly disobey such that the person becomes liable. Lagos is a big state and new ppl come in every day, what happens to those who are unaware, as a matter of fact such sign is suppose to be written in all comprehend-able languages including, English, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and broken-english. This Fashola's trap n catch system violates the civil rights of the unaware citizens.
Same practice can be seen with Lasmas where they arrest a motorist for taking one-way without a visible sign to show the road is a one-way.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by santafe(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Willdidi:
Is begining 2 get realy annoying wen ppl say crap like dis, how can someone who is a citizen of a country b deported within dsame country, Nigerian full of tribalistic n religious bigots. D lagos u ppl r claiming was it single handedly built n made beautiful by jst lagosians, der r lots n thousands of non lagosians who were born n brought up here, yet one educated illitrate will come here n spill trash about deporting citizens of a country within dier own country. Sorry bro n hard feelings
Don't mind the illiterate. He is just being stupid and besides as a vet doctor, he thinks like the animals he treats
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by successking: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Please NL, how can i upload a picture as part of my commentary?
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by 3ace(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
cogitoErgo: But somebody or some people were still crossing that express road even as the arrest was ongoing, according to those pictures!
Na scapegoat dem need. Even animals no dey catch all their preys at once. Obviously from the pix, the few officials were busy with the captured offenders.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
tha_originator: Dem nearly catch me for Sand field VI no be small ting awon Man O' War dem, dem think say na dem sabi run pass...as I cross di first road waiting for traffic light to display red mek I pass nahin one wan grab me I just knack hin mumu hand trowey n matey cross back....d poosie followed me oh omo come see dribble meanwhile like 2 dey tranga dey wait for me at di other end I no get choice naso I tamoh danfo goin to CMS no time! Me wey dey go inside Oniru estate oh I had to go back to 1004 bus stop again. Dayuum!
JOKES ASIDE, a friend of mine recently knocked down a policeman at lekki roundabout, the guy died, because he didnt use d pedestrian bridge at night. some people just put innocent drivers in harms-way. on a lighter note. some kids crossed the ozumba express at sandfield in style...they were dancing and somersaulting across. it was such a funny and skilful sight ...the funniest part was how they danced into the hands of waiting man-o-war officials... grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by YoshiMaster: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
gmyguy: JOKES ASIDE, a friend of mine recently knocked down a policeman at lekki roundabout, the guy died, because he didnt use d pedestrian bridge at night. some people just put innocent drivers in harms-way. on a lighter note. some kids crossed the ozumba express at sandfield in style...they were dancing and somersaulting across. it was such a funny and skilful sight ...the funniest part was how they danced into the hands of waiting man-o-war officials... grin grin grin

Tell me you're joking, cause if you're not, that is just too funny.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by Godson201333(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Professor Peter: Na by force say somebody must use pedestrian bridge? Let any person wey him people don sware for him go die now.

But Ignorance is a disease,Its just a pity that the task forces are using this as another means of extorting money.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by chessguru1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Men I would love to see fashola as the governor of delta state, and try some of this stunts in WARRI...:hehehehehe grin
The only way all this "civilian arrests" (cos these guys are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ a bunch of civilians arresting other civilians in the name of task force) can happen in warri is if JTF are stationed with every LASTMA or VIO in a ratio of 5 to 1
grin
Imagine telling a warri man not to cross road
Shuuu! Na u give am leg!
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by SailorXY: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
Willdidi:
Mtcheew na you wey get time to answer one dead rat somewhere na. Ask the mofo first weda he get house inside 'his Lagos State' . Talking of 'deporting' some peeps with mansions.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Tell me you're joking, cause if you're not, that is just too funny.
i'm dead serious...there were like 3 kids...7/9 age group...and 1 was doing acrobatics as they crossed. i guess they were oblivious to the danger and reprimand they were in and due for. The performance was so funny, as i watched from my car, i hoped the man-o-war guy would let them off easy. it was funny
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by Nickyspice(f): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
Gwekzy: bros d way I dey c am u go mumu tey
hahahaha...una no go kill me with laff
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by dridowu: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2013
Willdidi:
santa fe:
Don't mind the illiterate. He is just being stupid and besides as a vet doctor, he thinks like the animals he treats
SailorXY:
Mtcheew na you wey get time to answer one dead rat somewhere na. Ask the mofo first weda he get house inside 'his Lagos State' . Talking of 'deporting' some peeps with mansions.
santa fe:
ds is not a matter of hard feeling, but we are all here to rub mind together inorder to achieve success, but cme to think, if fashola detain them for sm days, sm weeks, sm years, pple like u and i will talk, if fashola fine them sm amount pple like u and i will talk, if fashola deport them , pple will talk, but as for me, any1 that goes above the law shd b deported, if my level of thinking is like that of animals that i treat, i accept , but for those that their thiniking is perfectly human, pls advise Fashola on what to do ? if i may ask if u all are in Fashola shoes, what will u you do to does that are not following the rules and regulation ? Non lagosian must be ready to live in lagos with the rules and regulation, if lagosian did not obey the rules of the state, then justice must be done according to rules of the state, well for those that i think i am from Lagos, Capital NO, i rep Ogun State, anytime anyday, What i learn frm ur comment is that " U can not please everybody "
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by Jaideyone(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2013
dinggle: We are all getting the issue wrong, and I'm grossly disappointed in Fashola's methodology. You can not arrest ppl without a clearly displayed sign to warn the citizens period. It is only when someone knowingly disobey such that the person becomes liable. Lagos is a big state and new ppl come in every day, what happens to those who are unaware, as a matter of fact such sign is suppose to be written in all comprehend-able languages including, English, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and broken-english. This Fashola's trap n catch system violates the civil rights of the unaware citizens.
Same practice can be seen with Lasmas where they arrest a motorist for taking one-way without a visible sign to show the road is a one-way.
ignorance is no excuse when it comes to the law. Btw every lagosian knows that crossing the highway without using the pedestrian bridge is frowned upon. Are you suggesting the state government should watch people get killed highway drivers?
Re: Lagos Task Force Arresting Disobedient Lagosians. (Pictures) by Jaideyone(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2013
Willdidi:
LASG doesn't want non productive people in the state and I say kudos to them for that. The people that were dropped in anambra were held in a skill aquisition centre in ikorodu for 6 months. I'm sure they were deported coz they are not ready to learn any skill. The state government is doing everything to remove destitutes and beggars by making them learn a skill that would put food on their table. If you are not willing to learn then you have to go back to your village.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Abeokuta Gets First Flyover Bridge! / Abubakar Suleiman Scores Buhari High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.