Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin (47555 Views)

Deleted post / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by seniourman(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Guys the is a good way to ask a girl if she is a virgin without her being anoid. Have you been worried to know if your girlfriend is a virgin but you cant ask ger then here is how.
Straight to the point when you call her on phone pretend and tell her you would say that a person asked you a question and you would politely need her advice. If she says go on. Then say that a person asked you if you were a virgin and you dont know what to say. She wud say you should tell the person the truth then you would say if it were you what would you say she would say i wud tell the person am a virgin. You can add be honest. Note dont say if it were u would u tell the person the truth she may say i wud tell the person the truth and if you ask more she may feel abashed. Guys with this you can ask your girlfriend if she is a virgin. so guys i dont have the best idea if you a better way post it through your comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Long thing .
My way:
'babe have you had s.ex before ?' and life continues

3 Likes

Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Guy das true ooo. I tried it to my friend she jus told me like it does,nt really bother her without vein angry
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
seniourman: Guys the is a good way to ask a girl if she is a virgin without her being[b] anoid[/b]. Have you been worried to know if your girlfriend is a virgin but you cant ask ger then here is how.
Straight to the point when you call her on phone pretend and tell her you would say that a person asked you a question and you would politely need her advice. If she says go on. Then say that a person asked you if you were a virgin and you dont know what to say. She wud say you should tell the person the truth then you would say if it were you what would you say she would say i wud tell the person am a virgin. You can add be honest. Note dont say if it were u would u tell the person the truth she may say i wud tell the person the truth and if you ask more she may feel abashed. Guys with this you can ask your girlfriend if she is a virgin. so guys i dont have the best idea if you a better way post it through your comment.

firstly, your spelling of "annoyed" is totally wrong. Secondly, asking your babe if she is a virgin should be a direct question you don't need to be subtle about. Also, it is even considered wise to ask her follow you for an hiv screening but that should be done subtlety.
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by xandy84: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2013
@op please tell me you are still in high school bro?

1 Like

Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by seniourman(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Z ;DI lov embarassede niraland anything you post dey must abuse it and dat makes it fun...... Hahahaha[color=#006600][/co[b][/b]l[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]or]..z

1 Like

Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by tunesoft(m): 2:00am On Jul 27, 2013
Wats all these virginity questioning....hit it already...if its a freeway, at the day..tell her 'it was a free smooth ride all way...thot it was gonna be rough..'..nd wait for her reply...dat way, nobody's annoyed...
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 27, 2013
Guy: Are you a virgin?
Girl: No

EOD

1 Like

Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2013
Op still has some growing up to do
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2013
Wetin na? Simple question, you no fit ask. You wan use gps to get yes or no answer.

2 Likes

Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by kulchimoo: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2013
seniourman: Guys the is a good way to ask a girl if she is a virgin without her being anoid. Have you been worried to know if your girlfriend is a virgin but you cant ask ger then here is how.
some girls are sharp and can detect your plan very fast so this trick won't work without leaving her in a bad mood or angry mood. . . . . . the best that i think is just to ask her IF SHE HAVE HAD SEX BEFORE, I know that would make her angry or embarrased but it will be more matured and clear to her instead of twisting everything just to end up being childish in her side and also annoying her

2 Likes

Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Exponental(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2013
What is d meaning of this post?
Why do u need to know? Private things are meant to be private until pregnancy comes out.

1 Like

Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Nomski0(f): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2013
What happened to-
'Sweetie, ever had sëx before?'
Why this long tiring process
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by AbuMikey(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2013
Ama Pope!!!angry
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by HezronLorraine(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
ogugua88: Wetin na? Simple question, you no fit ask. You wan use gps to get yes or no answer.
ogugua don kill me with laff.
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by mantop7: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
I once asked my ex that question and she said "WHEN I GET THERE" ofcourse my question was answered when i got there.
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by haitto99(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
some ladies wld nt want to talk abt their sex life.....i think d best is nt to even bring d subject up at all,wen its time to f**k go straight to it,no time to waste
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
are u a virgin? is it that hard?
does it sound like an insult?

1 Like

Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2013
she's your girlfriend and you can't ask her this? lol
Re: The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 28, 2013
Wrong approach... Its not advisable you ask a girl if shez a Virgin... Get the babe ready for a ride of her life with some mouth watery, mind blowing packages... Wen time comes, she wld b scared to tell u shez a virgin, cuz her curiosity, adventure and appetite has been heighten'd...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.