Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Is It Possible To Make Waves Immediately After Webdesign Training? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Make Waves Immediately After Webdesign Training? (520 Views)

Intensive Webdesign Training..kaduna State / FREE WEBDESIGN TRAINING LIVE IN SANGO-OTA!(HAPI SALEH)PUBLIC HOLIDAY / Register for Webdesign Training and Get 1gig Hosting Account For Free ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Make Waves Immediately After Webdesign Training? by Omzie(m): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2013
Hi,
I'm kinda a newbie in the field(although I've completed my training of course)and can develop a website but i still get the chills when i think of how to go out there to get clients to develop websites for maybe its a fear of the real field. The thing that intimidates me the most(and i came across it here on nairaland) is that people dont tend to trust webdesigners that go about carrying just a briefcase without an office to backup. Quite frankly all i have is just my laptop bag so i wanna know the most effective method to tackle the market and sustain a healthy clientele with just my briefcase as my office. Any advice from the pros would do. Thanks.
Re: Is It Possible To Make Waves Immediately After Webdesign Training? by jacintamary: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2013
when i saw 'make waves immediately', i was going to say make you change career but coming to the body of your post, it looks like you didnt mean it that way.
Truth is, its going to take some time. Cant say exactly how long but you are going to be the one to determine that.
You must practise a lot.
You must take that laptop to meet people you think might need a website. Go to meet them with customized demo you created for them.
Tell everyone you know or dont know that you now design websites.
Dont be afraid of aproaching people to ask if they'd need a website, they wont beat you.
Read webdesign articles.
Practise some more.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Government Websites? / Saharareporters' Website Hacked / Admin Nided Urgently And Will B Oaid Weekly 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.