Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague (1313 Views)

No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? / 7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! / Webmasters/web Designers: Beware Of Smartweb Hosting! They Are Scammers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by kinibd(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2013
I have always visited nairaland pages as a non member and I do not know if this is the right section to post this but i specifically joined because I wanted to share this, I wanted to refill my perfect money account with www.exchangeecurrency4naira.com but it turned out to be a scam website, I called them before making payment into their account as that was their due process and they assured me that i would receive the money in my perfect money account in a few hours, this has been over a month and it was after much calls i put through to them that i was shocked by a statement they uttered which was"DID WE FORCE YOU TO COME AND BUY FROM US" Imagine that was when i knew i had falling for a scam website, I felt like a fool because i had paid about N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only).
I know that the money is gone but i just want to post this on here to prevent them from taking advantage of other people because i disguised as someone else and called them that i wanted to make payments into their accounts and i was giving the same assurance that i will be funded immediately.

WWW.EXCHANGEECUURENCY4NAIRA.COM is a scam website please do avoid them because they are worse than a plague.
Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by Chibenze(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
Is a pity bro, so painful i feel ur pain pls write dis post in d business section it will really help many, nxt time try truexgold.com they are good and fund acct very fast. Write dis in d business section.ok
@mod pls move dis post to d business section it will really help thousands of people. To painful i pray i should nt be a victim of dis in my life

1 Like

Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by teemy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
contact the bank you made the payment with a copy of the teller. that should stir up something. all the best
Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by kinibd(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chibenze: Is a pity bro, so painful i feel ur pain pls write dis post in d business section it will really help many, nxt time try truexgold.com they are good and fund acct very fast. Write dis in d business section.ok
@mod pls move dis post to d business section it will really help thousands of people. To painful i pray i should nt be a victim of dis in my life

thanks bro, i appreciate. @mod please could you move this to the business section so we can get more views and save one or more people from this mongers.
Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by bruzee: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
I am the owner of exchangeecurrency4naira. I got info about this post from the man that posted it and I'm here to defend my company. Though we made a mistake by not funding him on time,but the fault is also from him cos most of that we didn't fund on time like him did not fill the form properly on our website or there is no stock on ground when they paid. They then stop informing us about their payment details or calling. By nt doing this we will nt be able to ascertain whether we have funded them or not. Secondly the owner of the post lied about the money he paid into our account,he paid in (#2,010)two thousand and ten naira only instead of #20,000 he claimed he paid. My company is not into scam and we will never be into scam
Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by kinibd(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2013
bruzee: I am the owner of exchangeecurrency4naira. I got info about this post from the man that posted it and I'm here to defend my company. Though we made a mistake by not funding him on time,but the fault is also from him cos most of that we didn't fund on time like him did not fill the form properly on our website or there is no stock on ground when they paid. They then stop informing us about their payment details or calling. By nt doing this we will nt be able to ascertain whether we have funded them or not. Secondly the owner of the post lied about the money he paid into our account,he paid in (#2,010)two thousand and ten naira only instead of #20,000 he claimed he paid. My company is not into scam and we will never be into scam

Please read between the lines and know that this guy is not real, I would not waste my precious time trying to give someone else a bad name if I was not scammed, I was , my Joy is that the views on this page grows everyday and so I am hoping that this post will be read by one or more people who would have fallen victim for this scam artist.
Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by bruzee: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Hello,if truely you paid #20,000 you claimed,can u pls provide the deposit slip. i will be waiting to fund you immediately you provide that here.
Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by BigBlackDick: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2013
bruzee: I am the owner of exchangeecurrency4naira. I got info about this post from the man that posted it and I'm here to defend my company. Though we made a mistake by not funding him on time,but the fault is also from him cos most of that we didn't fund on time like him did not fill the form properly on our website or there is no stock on ground when they paid. They then stop informing us about their payment details or calling. By nt doing this we will nt be able to ascertain whether we have funded them or not. Secondly the owner of the post lied about the money he paid into our account,he paid in (#2,010)two thousand and ten naira only instead of #20,000 he claimed he paid. My company is not into scam and we will never be into scam

Have you funded him.. thats the question? Ole olojukokoro
Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by kinibd(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
BigBlackDick:

Have you funded him.. thats the question? Ole olojukokoro

Ma broda He has not oh, His eyes are truly big
Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by dsinteract(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
Even me sef..till now 3 months gone and he hasnt funded my account...called him on the fone and he will not pick. Call him with an unknown number (number not on his clientele list.if he has one!) and he will pick and start talkin, the moment you mentioned ur name , the excuses begin and u will hear "send ur details" and i will stil send it and he will not even pick ur calls again.

He is truly a SCAMMER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague by Kentosas: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Please this is a warning to the general public that this money exchanger is a scam, I paid #175000 into his account in April 2013 for $1000 and he only sent $500. Till today he hasn't paid the balance. Please on no account should anyone patronise him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Blogs In Nigeria / Someone Created A Site For Nigerians To Share What Is Vexing Them And Its Perfec / Create A Ponzi Scheme For 20k Only(hyp,peer To Peer, Matrix)e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.