Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' (2419 Views)

Were You Born And Raised In Nigeria Or The Diaspora? / Ojudu's Victory:born Out Of Inducement? / What Day Of The Week Were You Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by valencia25(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe railed
against President Obama during a recent campaign rally, arguing that the U.S. president wanted to force Africa to "embrace homoséxuality."

The African leader often criticizes homoséxuality or other perceived enemies to gin up populist support, but the turn against Obama included a new comment. "Then we have this American president, Obama,
born of an African father, who is saying we will not give you aid if you don’t embrace homoséxuality," Mugabe said.

"We ask, was he born out of homosexuality? We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to
homoséxuality. John and John, no. Maria and
Maria, no." He then broke briefly into Shona, a
native Zimbabwean language, before concluding, it’s not clear about whom, “"f they don’t, we will
cut their heads off." Mugabe also reiterated his oft-repeated
comparison between homoséxuals and pigs.

"They are worse than dogs and pigs, yes worse than dogs and pigs," he said. "I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one." Parts of the speech, including some of the swipe at Obama, were independently reported in the Zimbabwean outlet NewsDay.

Mugabe is facing reelection on July 31. It’s the country’s first presidential vote since a violence-ridden 2008 election that was met with such international outcry that Mugabe was forced to accept a power-sharing arrangement with one of his rivals, though he has appeared to largely maintain power.

Mugabe has run Zimbabwe since 1980 and is now 89 years old but shows no signs
of ceding power willingly. Attitudes toward homoséxuality are negative in
much of sub-Saharan Africa, where homophobia is often used by populist leaders looking for an easy enemy or a way to divert from tougher issues.

The Obama administration’s plan to support gay rights in Africa has at times been met with a backlash and a belief among some that the United States wishes to impose homoséxuality on Africans. Just for
good measure, Mugabe also criticized Britain,
which he called, in an almost word-for-word
reproduction of long-held North Korean
propaganda tropes, "a very cold, uninhabitable country with small houses."
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Mugabe metal illness is still showing even at his age. He needs more help

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by valencia25(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2013
justwise: Mugabe metal illness is still showing even at his age. He needs more help
Bros are you part of them

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2013
valencia25:
Bros are you part of them

Part of what?
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by valencia25(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

Part of what?
Part of the other side? You should be saying something related to this topic not his bad deeds....

He ask a simple question and all you could figure out is 'mental illness'
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Prowizy2(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2013
justwise: Mugabe metal illness is still showing even at his age. He needs more help
gay!

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by ayodeji752: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

Part of what?
homosexuals
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2013
valencia25:
Part of the other side? You should be saying something related to this topic not his bad deeds....

He ask a simple question and all you could figure out is 'mental illness'

Mugabe has nothing sensible to say, his attack on Obama is laughable

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2013
Prowizy2:
gay!

ayodeji752: homosexuals

What gave you two that impression?
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Hahaha
thank God this one no dey politics section so, i fit comment.
Woh can't wait for my ban to expire...
Anyways..... I support Mugabe.. Certain countries can't trade their entire CULTURE for foreign aides.
Foreign aides my feet and arsss!
Not when China is willing to give us aides without them telling us to start speaking in Chinese..
#speaking chon chin like u speaking chinese#.. Eh?
Na weytin be this? Paka boom boom.. Na weytin i see? Saga! And Mugabe no wan gree, he talk say he no wan gree.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Certain African countries can't trade their highly respected Culture to the whites, just to receive foreign aides.
If you Americans and Britons don't have culture to keep and preserve for ages, well we do and we don't intend selling our culture for bleeping foreign aides that will even be misused by our corrupt leaders.
US and UK and France can head to hades! If China is willing to offer us much aid without forcing us to legalize Chinese language as one of the languages taught at all Nigerian schools in all level, why should the US tell us to legalize something gay marriage in exchange for aids my faeces ? Na them get Naija? Leave us make we handle Naija d way we want. Una get US, we get Naija, leave us let us be! C'est fine!
This Kenyan man don forget him Kenyan culture ooo!
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Marotzke(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

Mugabe has nothing sensible to say, his attack on Obama is laughable
An old man railed against homosexuality, you term him mentally ill. Judging from the specific facts of this matter, you are either gay or a beneficiary of the gay lobby. Good for you, but if you are anywhere within sub saharan Africa, be very careful . They lynch homosexuals at the slightest suspicion.

5 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2013
Marotzke: An old man railed against homosexuality, you term him mentally ill. Judging from the specific facts of this matter, you are gay or a beneficiary of the gay lobby. Good for you, but if you are anywhere within sub saharan Africa, be very careful . They lynch homosexuals at the slightest suspicion.

it amazes me how matured and supposedly educated individuals like you are so limited with their level of reasoning, i'm sure you can write but i doubt you can read and understand.

How does my view indicate that i'm gay or beneficial of gay lobby? So because you support Mugabe that makes you a dictator?

Is homosexual against the law in the Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2013

Our grandchildren will wonder why this was ever an issue; and when we're long gone, along with our bigotry and hate, the world will continue spinning on its axis. Ask Hitler, if you don't believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Certain African countries can't trade their highly respected Culture to the whites, just to receive foreign aides.
If you Americans and Britons don't have culture to keep and preserve for ages, well we do and we don't intend selling our culture for bleeping foreign aides that will even be misused by our corrupt leaders.
US and UK and France can head to hades! If China is willing to offer us much aid without forcing us to legalize Chinese language as one of the languages taught at all Nigerian schools in all level, why should the US tell us to legalize something gay marriage in exchange for aids my faeces ? Na them get Naija? Leave us make we handle Naija d way we want. Una get US, we get Naija, leave us let us be! C'est fine!
This Kenyan man don forget him Kenyan culture ooo!

You are deceiving yourself not me, which culture? Culture of marrying under aged girls? Culture of bombing and kidnapping? Is homosexuality against the law in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

You are deceiving yourself not me, which culture? Culture of marrying under aged girls? Culture of bombing and kidnapping? Is homosexuality against the law in Nigeria?
nah, you are in support of gay marriage. Be clean about it! I am not with you! The child marriage issue is a culture to the Hausas/Moslems, they do it, their culture/religion allows it so why the ish? The man has many supporters/fellow moslems, so that was why he won. Afterall this is democracy and majority carries the vote. I am not in support of child marriage either but don't you see it is part of their belief? Moslems/hausas?
But, do Christians believe in this? Do Igbos, Yorubas, even Hausas, Edo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, etc have regards for this gay ish?
We are also practising democracy right? Good, so you see majority of Nigerians are against it, so let it be not legalized because majority have carried the vote. Moreover it is alien to us.
If you wanna stand a better chance, do campaigns for gay marriage, win more states/senators/Nigerians that will support you. Once your number exceeds the number of anti-gay Nigerians, then we can start talking about implementing democracy we so much love!
Regarding the other examples you highlighted, those are crimes and Nigerians are against it, even my GrandMa forbids kidnapping! People carry it out because it is an easy way to money, all Nigerians and the law are against it.
Bombing? Oh, forgotten the Boston bombing? It is a world wide issue so don't fret, moreover it has not been in Naija in those days, it is still an alien to our culture and that's why the law is against it too.
Bro, you ain't making any sense. Drop it!

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
The Americans want us to forget about our culture. You must be sick in the head.
Why don't they let us practise polygamy if it is about letting the Law favour the inner intentions of all Nigerians? Polygamy is part of our culture, yet why don't the west let us practise it? They want to UnCloth us of all our culture. We have almost lost everything! Bro, if we keep selling our culture at this rate, soonest they would tell us to stop speaking in igbo, yoruba and hausa and make English the only acceptable language here.
I refuse to give up! We are not dolts! The more we give in to every of their demands, the more they regard us as weaklings who can't protect what they cherish.
I refuse to give up!
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
If you tell me the purpose of your plans is to protect every Nigerian under the law, is that so?
So, if I wake up tomorrow, gather about the indegenes of two densely populated states and start protesting that we want the law to protect us so we can start bleeping dogs.
You wanna tell me the Senate will legalize dog bleeping huh? You must be deluded!
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

nah, you are in support of gay marriage. Be clean about it! I am not with you! The child marriage issue is a culture to the Hausas/Moslems, they do it, their culture/religion allows it so why the ish? The man has many supporters/fellow moslems, so that was why he won. Afterall this is democracy and majority carries the vote. I am not in support of child marriage either but don't you see it is part of their belief? Moslems/hausas?
But, do Christians believe in this? Do Igbos, Yorubas, even Hausas, Edo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, etc have regards for this gay ish?
We are also practising democracy right? Good, so you see majority of Nigerians are against it, so let it be not legalized because majority have carried the vote. Moreover it is alien to us.
If you wanna stand a better chance, do campaigns for gay marriage, win more states/senators/Nigerians that will support you. Once your number exceeds the number of anti-gay Nigerians, then we can start talking about implementing democracy we so much love!
Regarding the other examples you highlighted, those are crimes and Nigerians are against it, even my GrandMa forbids kidnapping! People carry it out because it is an easy way to money, all Nigerians and the law are against it.
Bombing? Oh, forgotten the Boston bombing? It is a world wide issue so don't fret, moreover it has not been in Naija in those days, it is still an alien to our culture and that's why the law is against it too.
Bro, you ain't making any sense. Drop it!

After all your random ramblings and excuses you failed to answer the question, is homosexual against the law in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
The Americans want us to forget about our culture. You must be sick in the head.
Why don't they let us practise polygamy if it is about letting the Law favour the inner intentions of all Nigerians? Polygamy is part of our culture, yet why don't the west let us practise it? They want to UnCloth us of all our culture. We have almost lost everything! Bro, if we keep selling our culture at this rate, soonest they would tell us to stop speaking in igbo, yoruba and hausa and make English the only acceptable language here.
I refuse to give up! We are not dolts! The more we give in to every of their demands, the more they regard us as weaklings who can't protect what they cherish.
I refuse to give up!

You are really letting yourself down, you keep going on about your culture and all that but English language is your official language, is English language not foreign? Is Christianity not foreign?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Enegod(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
on point!!
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

After all your random ramblings and excuses you failed to answer the question, is homosexual against the law in Nigeria?
Only a sane man would deduce the answer to that question from my above write-up.
Apparently, you are too blind to read in between the lines but hey, no offence*...I can still make it much easier for your tiny brain to understand.
Homosexual is against the law in Nigeria because the law is against it. When Obi(law) prevents Musa(homosexual) from walking away, you would say Obi is against Musa, now if Musa starts fighting Obi so he would succeed in walking away, won't you say that Musa is against Obi as well?
So, you see the law is against homosexuality, and with the way you guys are fighting the law with homosexuality, you can understand now that the two are against eachother.
That not withstanding, Nigerians are against homosexuality as well.
When i say Nigerians, I mean majority Nigerians. So you see? There is nothing you and your western slave masters can do about it but watch us play our game/live our life the way we want! Shikena!
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

You are really letting yourself down, you keep going on about your culture and all that but English language is your official language, is English language not foreign? Is Christianity not foreign?
Oh well, you see my point? We already have foreign major language and religion huh? Yet you want us to export ALL our cultures and values and import other people's belief.(not just to import their religion,language,but also their fight against nature, yes because allowing man to phock man is against the will of nature, even animals don't do like that, you think you are a bigger animal when you phock your fellow man? Fyi you are lesser than a gibbon)
So much for someone like you who has no respect for culture and his fatherland and democracy as well.
I'm done with you.
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Only a sane man would deduce the answer to that question from my above write-up.
Apparently, you are too blind to read in between the lines but hey, no offence*...I can still make it much easier for your tiny brain to understand.
Homosexual is against the law in Nigeria because the law is against it. When Obi(law) prevents Musa(homosexual) from walking away, you would say Obi is against Musa, now if Musa starts fighting Obi so he would succeed in walking away, won't you say that Musa is against Obi as well?
So, you see the law is against homosexuality, and with the way you guys are fighting the law with homosexuality, you can understand now that the two are against eachother.
That not withstanding, Nigerians are against homosexuality as well.
When i say Nigerians, I mean majority Nigerians. So you see? There is nothing you and your western slave masters can do about it but watch us play our game/live our life the way we want! Shikena!

God!! you know what? After reading this your primary 2 analysis i'm pretty much happy with my tiny brain.

So this is all you understood by the law? Pay me later after this education....go back and read that law, homosexual is not against the law in Nigeria, gay marriage and public display of affection are.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2013

Don't mind me, guys. I'm just here, alone, fapping. I get extremely hörñý when I read e-fights.

As you were, gentlemen.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
There was this thread I saw yesterday on nairaland but ogugua and killz locked it.
You had to see how this bottom gay had his intestines excreated out of his anus, of course it can't get back inside unless he is operated on. His anus was widely separated that those worm like intestines poured out from his body and were hanging in the air, he was rushed to the hospital and the intestines were still hanging loosely on his anus, u have to c the bed as intestine full am.
Yuck that thread is so horrible to be true
#spits#
Bleep gay marriage and gay phockers#
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

God!! you know what? After reading this your primary 2 analysis i'm pretty much happy with my tiny brain.

So this is all you understood by the law? Pay me later after this education....go back and read that law, homosexual is not against the law in Nigeria, gay marriage and public display of affection are.
Take my faeces, that is your pay ok?
I'm glad you understood the law. So long you are Nigerian, you must respect the Law or else you will start serving your prison sentence.
You are a freedom fighter for gays huh? You are lost!
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

You are contended with your small fish brain? Go with it but just stop fighting for your gay friends because you can't win.
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Marotzke(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
justwise:

it amazes me how matured and supposedly educated individuals like you are so limited with their level of reasoning, i'm sure you can write but i doubt you can read and understand.

How does my view indicate that i'm gay or beneficial of gay lobby? So because you support Mugabe that makes you a dictator?

Is homosexual against the law in the Nigeria?
Probably you are paid according to the frequency of your annoying posts. if you don't have personal or pecuniary interests, how does an old man's expression of his views ( a view held by majority of Africans ) make him mad. You can ramble or troll over Nairaland, that's your business. If you are ever caught in homosexual activities, we will read your obituary in Nairaland.
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by justwise(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Marotzke: Probably you are paid according to the frequency of your annoying posts. if you don't have personal or pecuniary interests, how does an old man's expression of his views ( a view held by majority of Africans ) make him mad. You can ramble or troll over Nairaland, that's your business. If you are ever caught in homosexual activities, we will read your obituary in Nairaland.

You are not doing yourself shameless self any faviour here, I'm paid to do what? Mugabe paid you because you are defending him? I'm so so happy that my posts annoys you, i will put more effort to post more so as to torture you eve more
Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I refuse to give up!

Culture this, culture that, culture bla bla. Yet you'll be on the next plane out of Nigeria to US if you were given a free ticket.

Is corruption also part of your innate African culture?

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe To Obama: ''Were You Born Out Of Homoséxuality?'' by HezronLorraine(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
I am on the Nairaland Observation team.My duty to distribute likes to sensible logical and mind capacity comments.

Let's roll the drums out as usual.
Mod's please FP ASAP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spanking Hot! Mtn New 16gb Cheat For Free, No Imei Tweaking! / Unn Student Commits Suicide / Unbelievable! An African Man Marries A White Lady As Old As His Great Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.