Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49417 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
surveycash:

Posted this on the 30th but seems it was hidden. Should we still hold the date or take 11th August but the earlier, the better

@tapesz
@emmhynet18
@2fishes
@kwammy5000
@probsolver

I shall be there.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
surveyProf: I think the Joint Venture, will work fine if all necessary procedures, strategies and research are properly carried out in due time, and also, not forgetting, to identify the Product, Price, Place, Promotion, Physical distribution and the People (marketing strategies).

Finally, the key point, is trust and perhaps starting frm one state, like someone rightly said earlier.

Thanks for dropping by surveyProf. Sometimes, people mistake me for you.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oga Survey, you still get my number? Please call me. A friend needs a good tablet PC.

Thanks.
surveycash:

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by texaco1: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
surveycash:

Posted this on the 30th but seems it was hidden. Should we still hold the date or take 11th August but the earlier, the better

@tapesz
@emmhynet18
@2fishes
@kwammy5000
@probsolver

This is the first concrete step that needs to be taken,very similar to what the ijebu ode people too are planning.my advise is this don't make this group too large ,this is very important ,10 is ok anything above that will bring problems .know urselves very well and make plan to buy as soon as possible ,nigeria is a nation of 160million people no matter what u bring in someone will buy,even if u bring in a chinesse man I know someone will buy him.so meet and act,I always follow nike logo which says "just do it"
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ajibaby2: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
ib4ola: 4people including my self already showed interest in the Mini washing Machine. we need 6 more people to go, as soon as we have that we will set the ball rolling. feel free to request for product link if you are interested. Location is not a barrier
am interested pls send d link to mailmadametrendy@gmail.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2013

Pls, this is calling on all Lagos interested partners to a meeting slated for Sunday 4th August 2013 by 1:00pm. Pls signify your interest to be there. We need @ least 6 people.

So far on the list
@melojames
@Surveycash

Who else?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ib4ola(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
ajibaby 2:
am interested pls send d link to mailmadametrendy@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
sessytony and Wizeboy, your contributions are immeasurable and whether you like it or not, you are already etching a spot for yourselves in this corporation. Why did I call it corporation?

The idea of 'buy & split' never went down well with me because it is just the small picture of the whole thing. I am not looking at building something that will last for 2 years. I am looking at 500 years from now. Who says we can't have the largest corporation in Africa? Who says we can't raise N100 million for our 1st order? Who say we can't outsource all the required postions in the corporation? Look at this as a company? What are the positions in a company? What is the management structure? Can't we build a conglomerate of businesses? Yes, for a start, we can go for a product but I tell you, we can diversify with time. See Dangote Group of COMPANIES. You think we owns all that monies?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is beyond us or any personal ego or beef. If we want to create something for the future that our grand children will be proud of, then we need to dump any self ego, criticism and work towards building this. It may take 5 years or more to start seeing the picture, but please let's look at the bigger picture.

On profit sharing, yes, partners can share net profit after paying all the salaries and expenses. Don't forget, there will be interested people who will be willing to invest lumpsum after the partnership deed has been signed. We'll call them INVESTORS and reward them fixed % of the amount invested.

We can do this, if we are ready to do the work.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kwammy5000(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
I rep lagos and I stay arround ilupeju so that won't b a prob 4 me.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
surveycash:
Pls, this is calling on all Lagos interested partners to a meeting slated for Sunday 4th August 2013 by 1:00pm. Pls signify your interest to be there. We need @ least 6 people.

So far on the list
@melojames
@Surveycash

Who else?

3 people confirmed for Lagos meeting. We need more attendance.
@melojames
@kwammy5000
@Surveycash

Where are @planet4sure, @sessytony, @jackson44, @bassette, @Greatken007, @semanose, @jta2012, @chueby
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
i am in Asaba bt distance can never b a barrier...with people like suveycash am sure with d safety of my money...so far i can trust him 96%...Anything u bring to Asaba pple must buy cus oil money dey flow bt very few pple wit bizness sense here.My friends for you to become an expert in Business dis days you must have to bend down and read(Reading season1 alone for some pple is a very big job)
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Greatken007: i am in Asaba bt distance can never b a barrier...with people like suveycash am sure with d safety of my money...so far i can trust him 96%...Anything u bring to Asaba pple must buy cus oil money dey flow bt very few pple wit bizness sense here.My friends for you to become an expert in Business dis days you must have to bend down and read(Reading season1 alone for some pple is a very big job)

Thanks for the compliments but when you trust people, always leave a vacuum for doubt. Since distance is no barrier, we may do video conference then with you. We'll keep you updated.

Meanwhile, which product will sell fast in your location? (Send answer here 08038908102)
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by toluxa1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
surveycash:
Can I post now? Am I freed from NL detention? Testing! Testing!

Lol, Na thanks to Mukina o. The babe dey try for me Wella. She releases my account whenever I contact her. I plead ok your behalf too.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by toluxa1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
surveycash:

me too ooo , in those days
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
toluxa1:

Lol, Na thanks to Mukina o. The babe dey try for me Wella. She releases my account whenever I contact her. I plead ok your behalf too.

I surprise sef..I was waiting for August 4th na before I see freedom yakata for my front..

Thank you Toluax1, thank you Mukina and thanks to all who got banned trying to help me out. I appreciate you all.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by semanose: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
I will be there. Are we sticking to 4th of August?
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by tapesz: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=surveycash]

So far on the list
@melojames
@Surveycash

Who else?

am all in even if i will be coming bak 2 lagos dat day.
Aug 4 it is,wat we shld talk abt is venue.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by IamTOBBY: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
11th august will be okay...
surveycash:

@tapesz
@emmhynet18
@2fishes
@kwammy5000
@probsolver

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
semanose: I will be there. Are we sticking to 4th of August?

Yes
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by tapesz: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
yes 2 aug 4th
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by lordmayor4(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good to see the bold nd positive steps being taken here ... I pray it matures into something big and productive ....
I am always available to help out if you need help on sea shipping tho am not one but I know of some in china who can help you out and clear the goods for you and you pay and take your goods.
May God bless us all .
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
surveycash:

@melojames
@kwammy5000
@Surveycash

Where are @planet4sure, , @jackson44, @bassette, @Greatken007, @semanose, @jta2012, @chueby

5 people confirmed for Lagos meeting. We need more attendance.
@melojames
@kwammy5000
@semanose
@tapesz
@Surveycash

@Iam_TOBBY...How far? 4th August, 2013.
Where are @planet4sure, , @jackson44, @bassette, @Greatken007, @sesstony, @jta2012 and @chueby
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Zika130(f): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
notindome: Name : Emmanuel (notindome)
Category 1 : Electronics
Group : A&C (Memory cards,Power Bank)*Digital photo frame
Location(s) : Kaduna, Jos, Abuja.

Name: Ngozi
Category 2: Fashion
Group: B
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Greatken007(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
@SURVEYCASH,Anything at all you can think of can be sold in Asaba...oh!hw i wish i can buy land and import it down here,powerbank will sell,mini-WASHING MACHINE,lappy,memory card,tablet pc,jewelry,wrist watches but the issue nw is that we cannt import all this at a time for a start,although still very possible but we should have a product that wil stand as the BREAD WINNER(COCA-COLA STILL HAVE OTHER PRODUCTS THEY DEAL WITH BUT COKE REMAIN THE BREAD WINNER)
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by bajugbajug(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
surveycash:

@melojames
@kwammy5000
@Surveycash

Where are @planet4sure, @sessytony, @jackson44, @bassette, @Greatken007, @semanose, @jta2012, @chueby
what about bajugbajug? abeg add me join with automatic alacrity
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by twinskenny(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
i am interested @surveycash am i lagos
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2013

8 people confirmed for Lagos meeting. We need more attendance.
@melojames
@kwammy5000
@semanose
@tapesz
@manutd19
@bajugbajug
@twinskenny
@Surveycash

@Iam_TOBBY...How far? 4th August, 2013.
Where are @planet4sure, , @jackson44, @bassette, @Greatken007, @sesstony, @jta2012 and @chueby
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jdilight(m): 12:22am On Aug 02, 2013
only when a product to be imported is known can their be a real stride in this direction. l represent this or that is nothing without a product.

what are you representing, can you market detergent or clothes in ur represented area. do you want to waste peoples money.

l see kids talking
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 1:27am On Aug 02, 2013
surveycash:

@tapesz
@emmhynet18
@2fishes
@kwammy5000
@probsolver

brother please PM ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,♈☺uЯ mobile number.ŦЂɑ̤̥̈̊πks a lot.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 1:34am On Aug 02, 2013
surveycash:

So far on the list
@melojames
@Surveycash

Who else?

I will sure be there. Jackson44
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2013
jackson44: brother please PM ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,♈☺uЯ mobile number.ŦЂɑ̤̥̈̊πks a lot.

In my signature.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 1:39am On Aug 02, 2013
surveycash:

@melojames
@kwammy5000
@Surveycash

♏v̶̲̥̅ oga A̶̲̥̅♏̶̥ so sorry Ƒ̐oя TђƸ̵ late response,I will sure be there.though I live in ogun-state,but ♏v̶̲̥̅ ώΘя̲̅k? Place I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ @ gbagada.stallion moto precisely.ŦЂɑ̤̥̈̊πks Ƒ̐oя including ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.