Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pharmacists: The Drug Experts - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacists: The Drug Experts (9936 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Your Experience When You Have Wicklo And The Drug You Used / The Drug Rochi,what For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by dayoungmoney1: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2013
can anyone kindly suggest a good drug for dementia? tanx
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Destinygrl(f): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
hi pls whts the mst powerful drug to cure bone infection, oestomylitis. i hv a frnd tht hv bn suffering wth it for 3yrs afr an accident, thy gv hr many types of antibiotics bt no any improvement and the puss is still thr pls help
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by joshuapharm(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2013
@destinygirl who diagnosed you with osteomyelitis? What symptoms r u seeing?what is the causative organism? Could even be staph. Standard treatment goes from IV treatment(anti-biotic) in an hospital to surgery. Pls don't let anyone push u around again.
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Destinygrl(f): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
hi sorry fr d late reply she was diagnosed at several hosptls ,they normaly tk wound swap sample 4 culturing bt say thrs no any infection whras d puss is still thr. pls wts d mst powerfl drug tht she cn tk 2 cure hr chronic osteomyelitis
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Destinygrl(f): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
her syptoms are puss discharge,increased warmth,the bone is thicker at tht place n tiny pieces of bone used to come out bt not anymore
P.S she had fracture in the accident bt it has healed
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by obisky(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please what drug is best to reduce high BP from 190/130 urgently.
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
obisky: Please what drug is best to reduce high BP from 190/130 urgently.
OMG!!! Please rush to the hospital, fast!!!!!
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
#me@:

OMG!!! Please rush to the hospital, fast!!!!!
no she should rush to pharmacy clinic or medical lab scientist clinic. do not mind me . lovely advise.
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Laalamed:
no she should rush to pharmacy clinic or medical lab scientist clinic. do not mind me . lovely advise.
wateva. Durrrh!!! Lovely Comment too
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by DrWalter: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Please wot drug is best for treatment of Atopic dermatitis?
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Samgreguc(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
what has happened to this thread? firm,Josh,aed and co....... where are you all?
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by joshuapharm(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Errrrrrrmmm, errrrrrmmmm..

Lol, well if pple come back with their medication challenges, I think we are ready to tackle them, save for the docs that'll come here to spew trash. I don't know if the person with eczema'll come back here to read a reply. Moreover, pple come to nairaland most times after an hospital or pharmacy visit to get a secondary opinion, so it's not what one shud be killing himself about abeg.
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 30, 2013
See a doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. Shun self seeking individual overwhelmed by a drooping complex. A doctor is cautious with dishing out prescriptions, a quack and other health workers are quick to prescribe even without being asked, this is the quickest way to spot a quack, always quick to prescribe. They also hardly advice you to see a doctor, your health is not their concern, their concern is to proof their so-called knowledge. Don't learn the hard way, many have lost their lifes, their parents life or a body part from patronising internet prescribers claiming superior knowledge. Its a sincere plea.
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by yetseyi(f): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi house, pls i want to ask if or how one can obtain a license to open a pharmaceutical shop. (i know qualified pharmacists would b employed there) but d investor does does not have a license i.e not a pharmacist but wants to invest in d@ area. How does he go about it pls.tnks
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by sisiafrika(f): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2014
Hehehehe. I laff. Why won't dey feel threatened?
Re: Pharmacists: The Drug Experts by nlPoster: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
sammieone:
Pls, I need help. Whenever I have sex, I always have delay ejaculation. Although the sex will ba with Condom. But I want to know why I always have delayed ejaculation and most of the time my woman gets tired.

It seems most Nigerians dont have health problems, so many of their health questions are sex themed.

It's either they're asking about sex or wondering how to remove pregnancy. All sex related issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Says Lockdown, Other Precautionary Measures Still In Force / Free Recharge Cards From Imastex. Just To Say Thank You To Nairalanders / Is The Recent Heat An Effect Of Global Warming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.