Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. (11840 Views)

Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Woman Dies After Serving Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by kzokul(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Y is man so unkind 2 mankind
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by hollandis(f): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
parking problems is so common here too
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by striker9(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
mrsolutionm: Very sorry and pitiable,may sudden death not our portion in jesus name amen,as far as is china d man is waiting 4 d hang man already
Amen!
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Women can be so annoying at times. Agents of the devil! That man fell for the tempation, I hope the beating he gave that woman was worth it anyway.

lol @ his username

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
*Kails*:

lol @ his username
grin grin
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
I see someone going to the gallows soon, I hope his organs are good because that is a major source of income for the Chinese government.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by redsun(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
The idea of the chinese giving up their bicycles forcars is environmental and logistical cataclysm.They are way too overpopulated for majority to be driving.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by gosj(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
m.esther96:
sme folks nid anger management classes! wtf! end time tinz anyway!
Sister Esther! Home of Grace things abi?
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Flygerian1(m): 1:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Long as the chinese govt is concerned, the man's surname is Lobatan!
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by jidewin(m): 4:59am On Jul 29, 2013
Rex123:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-23475587
There's something strange and sinister about chinese people and babies.I mean not so long ago baby was rescued from sewer pipes,Jeez.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by grandstar(m): 5:57am On Jul 29, 2013
what makes it really really bad is that they are only allowed to have 1 child!
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2013
That beast of a man should be tortured slowly, until he died from the pain. Such people don't deserve mercy.

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by gbadexy(m): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2013
I can't even imagining what anybody could do to him that would warrant him throwing an infant on the road!
The woman has her fault too and may have brought it upon herself. I'm not supporting the action but she did displayed annoying behavior by remaining adamant at a bus stop to tend to her baby not knowing that not everybody is totally sane.
She must have really stayed put and deliberately done inane thing that could have jeopardized her baby's life near a road anyway for a second guy in the car to join in beating her.
The law favors women and many can sometimes deliberately provoke even a saint and you dare not touch her.
Not withstanding nothing warrants two men and not even one man to beat a woman that much and there is no justification to attack a baby, I just couldn't imagine I would ever read a crime like this!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by temisukanmi(f): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Women can be so annoying at times. Agents of the devil! That man fell for the tempation, I hope the beating he gave that woman was worth it anyway.
can't he control his temper? I'm sorry to say, what ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ said doesn't make any sense.. M sure ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will do †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ same if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ were in his shoes. Mmmmmccccttttteeeww

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2013
so someone is worth dying because of,all in the name of provocation.are you really reading the crap you typed.why do i even have a feeling you lack self control (anger) and violence.ever read in the book of proverbs that anger rests in the bosom of fools.smh

meaning every fool (angry man) needs a mental rehabilitation :/

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2013
gbadexy: I can't even imagining what anybody could do to him that would warrant him throwing an infant on the road!
The woman has her fault too and may have brought it upon herself. I'm not supporting the action but she did displayed annoying behavior by remaining adamant at a bus stop to tend to her baby not knowing that not everybody is totally sane.
She must have really stayed put and deliberately doing inane thing that could have jeopardized her baby's life near a road for a second guy in the car to join in beating her.
The law favors women and many can sometimes deliberately even a saint and you dare not touch her.
Not withstanding nothing warrants two men and not even one man to beat a woman that much and there is no justification to attack a baby, I just couldn't imagine I would ever read a crime like this!
there is no justification for VIOLENCE,cant that sink in.must VIOLENCE always be employed in dealing with someone that annoys you.the difference between a NORMAL human being and an animal is that God gave human beings the capacity to control their anger,animals do not have the capacity to.i just wonder why many ' men' assume violence is the only way to get what they want or get back at someone.as i was even typing this,i remember the shameless acts exhibited by river state house of assembly members,where they could not control their anger but had to show their real animalistic selves by exchanging fists and hitting mace at another.please which woman was there partaking of the ignoble act :/ men and violence sha :/

if you dont have it your way,violence must be the next resort

summary of my tale is that might is not always right

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2013
nyere84: God, pls may i never eva encounter a violent man in this my life or my nxt life.

And, i offer all abusive & violent men on this NL forum...,to you as a burnt offering. Pls, Roast them alive.!!!
Nyere I'm not violent. So...er....*coughs* will you marry me?
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2013
Evil exists everywhere. Thank God it wasnt in Nigeria and Mr. President wasnt blamed for the crime.

The chinese man is a psycho. You hit a woman and still threw out her baby on the ground. What will such a man do to his wife at home This is crazy. But some women self.

She no dey hear horn. There is always a two way to a crime. Assuming this woman just walked out of that parking lot, she wouldnt have lost her baby. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by olivegirl(f): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2013
I wonder why you reason this. Pls it is wrong to have impression of women like this. This mind set can ruin your marriage.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2013
kzokul: Y is man so unkind 2 mankind

Because Mankind in WWE made the Undertaker to Rest in Piss.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2013
hollandis: parking problems is so common here too

Where ? I offer you a power bike.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Decryptor(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2013
Chinese people are wicked! Trust me...i've worked for them before

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by omobusola(f): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2013
u

Are u serious? Like seriously Did u just say that? I don't think so, d devil in u is speaking. A baby died, u can't evvn show sympathy or empathy, guy u fall my hand, any woman wey marry u has made d biggest mistake of my life. #word#

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2013
The mother shouldn't have been ignorant, she was a pedestrian, busy attending to her daughter on the parking space....she should have just moved from there and let the man park his car. She was wrong.

The driver is crazy because that was a woman he was dealing with, not another man angry I call his kind depressed people who just see women as nothing but punching bags. And for involving the innocent soul, may God forgive him, as I have already, all three adults involved, lesson learned.

May the soul of that munchkin rest in peace...angry

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by makapella(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2013
people die everyday,so whts d heck with dis one....im sure dat woman doesnt even knw the father of that baby...dirty chinese biatch....y'al can call me what u wnt bt she remains a w.h.o.r.e...akpara ekpo.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013
I'm sure the woman is already regretting her decision not to leave the spot when the man wanted to park! It's so painful because this shouldn't have happened at all. They are both at fault. The woman displayed a stubbornness that is not pardonable while the man displayed pure unadulterated evil which is most likely a result of pent up frustration. May the baby's gentle soul get the perfect peace she deserves.
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2013
makapella: people die everyday,so whts d heck with dis one....im sure dat woman doesnt even knw the father of that baby...dirty chinese biatch....y'al can call me what u wnt bt she remains a w.h.o.r.e...akpara ekpo.
eranko leleyi sha.if na so dem fling you when you be toddler,God now give you grace not to die but you became physically incapacitated or you hit your head on the floor and it affected your mental capacity which resulted in you been an i-mb,,,,,,,eci %le. Will you have the ability to come and rant here.hav some milk of compassion and show some sympathy.we are talking about assault and murder here,its not a cow,rat or cockroach that was killed :/

you sure say you wan get pikin at all because if you can say this about a woman who was assaulted and lost her child becaus e of one aggressive psycho,if your wife vex you,na im be say you go transfer aggression to mother and child.na your type dey pour hot groundnut oil wey them dey use fry fish for on top gass cooker for 3 year old pikin head because im mama no prepare food on time. Goodto know he has been dumped where he belongs (kiri kiri maximum prison)

like i said earlier anger,violence and thoughtless actions and unreasonable talks rest in the bosom of fools :/
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2013
candy: I'm sure the woman is already regretting her decision not to leave the spot when the man wanted to park! It's so painful because this shouldn't have happened at all. They are both at fault. The woman displayed a stubbornness that is not pardonable while the man displayed pure unadulterated evil which is most likely a result of pent up frustration. May the baby's gentle soul get the perfect peace she deserves.
it is only in nigeria that the victim is at fault and blamed for needless violence metted out on her and even murder of an infant.apparently the woman can only mourn her child for a while,get over it and get pregnant again to have another child and move on with her life and do whatever she wants to do but the psycho (man ) will be incarcerated na where all his dreams,plans and life go end. (thats if he is not tried for murder and killed)all the i want to get a job,i want to marry,i want to be a doctor,i want to go to school,i want to be a lawyer,na there e go end.now tell me who loose on the long run :/

the bible that said in proverbs a man that lacks self control is like a city without walls did not lie
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2013
Iaz93: ROTFL! WTF! The woman is a witch .. why did she put her child in the wrong place..the man is a wizard for killing the child. they should both be executed.
whether you are a man or woman and have nursed a child for 9 months,contributing to the childs developmen financially,socially,educationally etc for 2years alone and one lunatic killed your child,come back and let me see whether you will easily rant this nonsense :/

1 Like

Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by omar22(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2013

You are a grade A Idi.ot!!!
Re: Chinese Toddler Dies After Parking Space Row. by Iaz93: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2013
kulyie: whether you are a man or woman and have nursed a child for 9 months,contributing to the childs developmen financially,socially,educationally etc for 2years alone and one lunatic killed your child,come back and let me see whether you will easily rant this nonsense :/
who's this one If I've done all that, I wouldn't be so stupid to put the child in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why should I put my child in a parking space for God's sake?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy / Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding / Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.