Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Dotted Lines ... - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dotted Lines ... (20977 Views)

Diwali Poems In Hindi Of 10 Lines | Diwali Poems In Hindi Language For Kids / Street Rap Lines / :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thanks babe, appreciate
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Ini had told him the food will be ready in five minutes, fifteen minutes had gone yet No summons. His stomach was rumbling.

'Hahan! ' He exclaimed in the kitchen, the plates for two was out, the serving spoon was on the floor. He picked it and place it in the sink. He opened the pot and the aroma made him smile. His sister indeed was a born cook.

He went in search of her.

She laid on both knees with both hands clutching her abdomen. She was wincing.

'Ini... ' Indi was beside her, 'what is it? ' He touch her neck, 'maama your body is hot. Do I call the family doctor? '

He didn't hear her response at first, He brought his ear close. 'No.' She muttered.

'Do I call mum? '

'No... she doesn't even know I'm enough... to see my period. '

'Oh menstrual pain! ' He became thoughtful. 'Is it normally like this? '

'No.'

'I'll be right back. ' He rushed back to his room to pick his wallet.

She groaned and laid on her abdomen.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
3 HOURS LATER,
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ini was seated on his laps gazing at him as He narrated a Youtube video He had seen. A smile formed on her lips.

After He came home from buying dolo meta B, He had dished her food and fed her, after a couple of spoons, she threw up.
He helped clean her and gave her saline water to rinse her mouth. Few minutes later, He fed her again and she ate, He gave her prescribed dosage of the drug and soon she slept.

It was then, he was able to eat.

1 Like

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
'Olajide Adekanbi, how could you be so callous, selfish and irrational? ' He mused. "What will his defense be if his wife miscarried the only pregnancy she had in seven years? "

'Oh Nike forgive me.' He sobbed on the palm that was free from cannula and infusion. 'God do forgive me, I know that have disappointed you but in your wrath, remember mercy. '

Mirror opened her eyes and her environment went round in swift motion. she close her eyes and it came back to her, from the beginning .

He took her hand in his and bend to kiss it. 'Can you organise my life? '

She blushed outrightly.

They were in each others company for few minutes, she did most of the talking and He laughed while she observed He was less of a talker. she had a good laugh when she got home, Bode Johnson had not believed that she would refuse him her contact.

Morenike was in 300 level in the university, she had planned a book launch in which she had been introduced at the end of the event. Afterwards, she was talking to some of her friends when He excused her.

Two months later, they had met at her school gate. Bode had come to see his eldest sister who was a lecturer. Then, it was Bode turn to smile, she didn't refuse him her contact.

One month afterwards, He made his marriage intention known to her. She considered him too cold for her, yet she didn't turn him down. She just decided to leech to him until she got the right man, after all, He was kind hearted, a giver and handsome.

They had sex two months later and she got pregnant. She had never seen a man so excited when she broke the news to him.

Bode introduced her to his family and met hers. He wanted to marry her immediately but she kept coming up with excuses. He had no choice than to respect them.

He took up her responsibility even her education and continued after Temilade was born .

Her parents cater for the child while she was away in school. Sometimes, she spend the weekends with him along side their child. Those were wonderful weekends for Temilade, she love him so much!

When she was about graduating, she met and loved Jide, He loved her too despite the fact that she had a child.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Her parents had refused to give their blessing to their marriage but after much persuasion, they obliged.

For seven years , there was no child . She could not face her older siblings without the look of - I warned you, didn't we? Just compare your life with Bode. Stupid girl!
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
She blinked severally.

'Oh honey, thank God you're awake! ' He sat beside her on the bed.

'Jide? ' She narrowed her brows.

'I'm here.' Olajide touched her face.

She was panic stricken as she placed a hand on her abdomen. 'My baby …' Tears formed in her eyes.

'Shhhhhh …' He hushed her. 'Our baby stayed. '

'Thank you Jesus. ' She sobbed.

'No babe … no. ' He kissed her. 'Doc said No emotional strain. '

Morenike smiled.

His phone rang.

'It's Temilade. ' He picked.

'Good morning uncle Jide, I've been trying mum's number since yesterday, she is not picking and I'm worried. '

She is with me and we are in the hospital.'

'Hospital? ' She choked. 'What happened to my mummy? '

'Relax baby T, your mum is fine. We are expecting a baby. '

'What! Mummy is pregnant? '

'Yes dear.'

'Woah! Let me speak to … you self Uncle Jide, where have you been? '

'Emmm …' He stammered. 'I'm sorry girl, do forgive me. I won't do that again. '

'Okay o, mum please. ' She was ecstatic.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
I'm Sorry I didn't indicate initially, this story will be parts. Thanks to all readers, will really appreciate it if you drop comments. GETIE READIE O!!!
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
PART TWO

EIGHT
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Karevwite: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
GETIE more UPDATIE O!...me fellin ds tori o!...
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Karev_wite: GETIE more UPDATIE O!...me fellin ds tori o!...
wink You will by morrow. Thanks
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2013
Lovely story..
Came across it this morning and didn't stop reading till I finished it.

So when should we expect the next update?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Oluwafunmilayo95: Lovely story..
Came across it this morning and didn't stop reading till I finished it.

So when should we expect the next update?
Like now! Thanks dear.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chidubem Ugorji touch the tear drop on the frame like He was in a trance. He reached up to touch his face as if to prove that the tear drop on the frame was his.

He didn't bother wiping them away, instead He pulled out a hanky from his pocket to wipe the frame. He touched her cheek and smiled.

It was framed photograph of Cynthia and He. She was smiling up at him with a hand on his shoulder and another on his chest with her stunning smile and confident look and he had been smiling back. He chuckled remembering.

She had won tickets for two to attend a summer jam, they had attended together. As they came out of the galleria, Cynthia had given her phone with plea to a guy to take snapshots of them. He had been pleased and like a photographer, He had suggested their various pose.

Here was one of them framed with some words inscribed.

I met you, I met the rainbow,

Thanks for adding color to my life.

Many many many fruitful years

ahead Sugarplum .
Bestie.

Tears stung his eyes and He blinked. What was happening to him, he couldn't remember when he was this emotional. His phone sang and he looked at the screen, it was a strange number but he got that all the time, he picked.

'Hello oooo!!!' A male and female voice drawled.

'Hello? ' His brows narrowed.

A bell rang, 'Happy Birthday Chidubem!! They chorused excitedly. They sang the all popular birthday song for him

He smiled but was still in the dark, 'Oh, thanks so very much.'

The bell rang. 'This is our bell of huge blessings !' The masculine voice said.

He laughed their excitement winning him over. 'Who am I speaking with please?'

Do you have a special lady in your life? ' The feminine voice asked.

'l do.'

'Her name is …?'

'Cynthia. '

The bell rang louder this time. 'We are Rufai and Bellarose of Inspiration fm and Cynthia wishes you all God's best on this great day. Happy birthday!

'Oh... ' He became speechless.

'Don't be like that now, say something to Cynthia, am sure she is listening. '

'When I think of that is so right in my life, I think her.'

'Wooah! ' The bell rang once more.

He walked into his house an hour with all documents and was now a proud owner of a Toyota Camry 2013 model courtesy of the Senator but somehow he was not elated.

He decided to cook to distract himself.

1 Like

Re: Dotted Lines ... by babyzai(f): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Love dat response! Truly a blessing to be dat to sme1. Well done my lady, God bless u nd d work of ur hand. Amen
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
You are my name sake so don't keep me waiting oh grin
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
babyzai: Love dat response! Truly a blessing to be dat to sme1. Well done my lady, God bless u nd d work of ur hand. Amen
Amen. Thanks dear.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Oluwafunmilayo95: You are my name sake so don't keep me waiting oh grin
Good to hear that. I won't.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
He fondled her breasts and smacked his lips, he kissed deeply the next, embraced another and his hands roamed her body and got in between her thigh, she moaned. He squeezed the other buttocks, on and on he went until the last of the girls. The oldest was 20 years of age. They all giggled excitedly and he dropped some dollars in their panties.

'Be right back ladies! ' He grinned and winked.

They were all in bikinis, it was a beach party in his house and they were by the pool.

About three well builded men were in strategic positions .

Prince Akubor slid into his Mercedes hybrid and as to the gate, the security man opened the gate and Eniola drove in and came out.

Prince came out and removed his sunglasses. 'What are you doing here? '

'What am I doing in my own boyfriend house? ' She glared at him. 'Have you not caused me enough heartache? Now I have to hear from someone that you are having a party without me Eniola knowing! ' She shouted pissed.

'It's like you are becoming mad, How dare you come to my house and raise your voice? See, ' He eyed her, ' I don't have time for your ranting, I've a meeting. '

'Emi? Ranting ? Eniola touched her chest and her anger reached its peak. 'Prince you're very stupid! '

He approached her. 'Repeat that.'

Her hands descended on her waist. 'Yes! You're stupid, it's only a stupid man that will treat his lady the way …' The words died in her mouth as two slaps hit her face. She felt blood and lost vision momentarily.

'Guys if by five minutes this car is not out of my territory, set it ablaze. ' He drove out cursing, he had a meeting with a member of the house of assembly in a hotel. With sex as the agenda, male -male sex.

'You have to leave. '

The bass voice got to her the second time.

She went to her car and reversed as hot tears flowed down her well made up face. 'I swear you will surely pay, idiot!'

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Are we already in the future?
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Somehow for all except Iniobong and Indifreke. My advise to get the best from this book is - Don't compare families. Treat each as a whole. Funmi, Thanks for following me back to back, kinda wondering where you've been from the beginning of the story. Thanks Iya
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Just came across it recently..
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
I know just joking.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2013
Happy New month dear readers! smiley
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Karevwite: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2013
Queen xstar: Happy New month dear readers! smiley
na xo...xame here...were new month update...i is watin o!
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2013
Morenike dialled his number once more and got same response. She stood from the bed and pace the room.

Her brows creased. "How can this be happening to me? How will I reach him now … hmmm, God. "She exhaled. She coughed and her chest tightened. She quickly reached for water and took quick breath.

She needed air and fast. She trembled down the stairs and when she got out, she sat on a chair. She took deep breaths and the tears came in torrents, Helplessness and hopelessly, she wept holding her head.

His visit had been planned for about two months. Efosa had called around 6:39 am that the bus was already on its way and she prayed with him for his safe journey.

A supposed 5 hours journey at most had become 9hours journey and counting …

She called severally but it had either been switched off or unavailable.

At the eleventh hour, his call came through. and the only word she could make out from 23 seconds call was "accident ". Since then she had been trying to no avail.

'God please have mercy on me and protect him.' She managed exhausted.

Fifteen minutes later, she slept off.

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2013
see am Karev .
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
'Do you have a girlfriend? '

'No.'

She chuckled. 'lie …lie big brother. '

'Truthfully. '

'How did you know about the drug you gave me for my menstrual pain? ' She place a palm under her chin and gaze up at him.

'Well I have lot of female friends, I can't help but learn somethings from them.'

'Why can't you choose one? '

'Sincerely Detective, ' He sat beside her, 'I'm scared of girls.'

She lowered her gaze, 'I'm scared of boys too.'

'Are you scared of me? '

She shook her head, 'Are you scared of me? '

'No babe.'

She smiled. 'Can we be boyfriend and girlfriend? '

He met her gaze and it locked. Some minutes passed …

'I think we can.'

'So where do we start from? ' Her look was that of confidence.

He leaned so close that he could feel her breath.

She closed her eyes.

He touched her face. She trembled slightly.

He closed his eyes.

He kissed her softly and slowly. She followed his lead.

The kiss deepened and they became lost to their environment and the world.

Indi removed his T -shirt.

Ini assisted him to unbutton her blouse.

Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
NINE [b][/b]
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Karevwite: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
ar babe i tnk am lost o...i tot dai are sis n bro.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Queenxstar(f): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Karev_wite: ar babe i tnk am lost o...i tot dai are sis n bro.
tongue They are actually but that's how I saw it o.
Re: Dotted Lines ... by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2013
I tot Ini is 15 yrs old, because she doesn't sound lyk it in the last plot..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Nairaland Literary Award (2020) Winners / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.