Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm (1901 Views)

Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by chinkorieyahoo: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by braine(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
Opening that blog? Not going to happen. kiss
Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by afangide(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
TRAFFIC?
Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by colossus2: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
chinkorie@yahoo:

Check them out here:
http://www.
So you can't upload the pix here abi. Only you go open the link oh.
Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by Nomski0(f): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Seriously Will someone just please ban these bloggers from opening threads.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by AbuMikey(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Your Fada OP!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
cool

Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by Nomski0(f): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Adaobi, you're a darling. *Virtual hugs and kisses*
Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nomski0: Adaobi, you're a darling. *Virtual hugs and kisses*

wink
Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by MsSpaqs(f): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
This bead on her neck ehn! I reserve my comment
Re: Pictures From D’banj’s Younger Sister Traditional Wedding To Dotun Of Coolfm by mukina2: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2013

(1)

Bbahotshots: Shower Hour Clip Leaks (PHOTO) / Omoni Oboli:my Husband Doesn't Complain When I Kiss Another Man In A Movie / Photos From Pastor Poju Oyemade's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.