Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Browse The Internet For Free Forever! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Browse The Internet For Free Forever! (776 Views)

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim / .. / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse The Internet For Free Forever! by yodelle(f): 12:36am On May 28, 2008
Are you tired of subscribing to all these ISPs and paying through your nose only for you to be disappointed by their service?
Do you wish you could browse the internet for free without having to pay a dime in subscriptions?
do u wish you could browse without fear of disconnection by your service provider?
Are you tired of getting all those juicy offers only to be redirected because your IP address reads Nigeria?

I have got great news for you!
You can connect to the internet free of charge forever for a one-time fee of #5,000,complete with Foreign IP addresses on more than 20 different servers. Ut is 100% legal!
Let me show you how. you dont have to take my word for it. i am writing to you right now using the connection i am talking about. try it out for yourself and if you are not 100% satisfied just mail me and you can have your money back. For more details:

contact me on 07033261941 or 07057538289 or email yodel4life@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

22 Year Old Millionaire & Friend Reveals: / Up To 100,000mt Of Ago @ N81/litre--3weeks Wait--procedures Are: / Pa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.