Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Birthday Girlfriends Clash - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Birthday Girlfriends Clash (627 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy,i'm Tired Of Girlfriends / Girlfriends Wanted / Twin Girlfriends Needed (with pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Girlfriends Clash by Mayany(m): 3:48am On Jul 28, 2013
Good day nairalanders 2day happen to be a very happy day in my life as I clock +1{My Bday} I have about 3 gals that I am dating including some other side attractions,I have sent out invitation to dem except the one I think I truly love just because I don't want to hurt her she's a jealous type.I woke up @ dis odd hour because am feeling guilty,but I did it just to avoid a clash I know I can control d others,I just want to know if what I did can be justified in any way.. tanx peeps and don't 4get to wish me HBD ooo thou am not yet a Celebrity @mod pls if u can grant me fp as a bday gift I will be grateful Tanx
Re: Birthday Girlfriends Clash by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2013
Mayany: Good day nairalanders 2day happen to be a very happy day in my life as I clock +1{My Bday} I have about 3 gals that I am dating including some other side attractions,I have sent out invitation to dem except the one I think I truly love just because I don't want to hurt her she's a jealous type.I woke up @ dis odd hour because am feeling guilty,but I did it just to avoid a clash I know I can control d others,I just want to know if what I did can be justified in any way.. tanx peeps and don't 4get to wish me HBD ooo thou am not yet a Celebrity @mod pls if u can grant me fp as a bday gift I will be grateful Tanx
this indicates you are not a good and an intelligent player,though am a lady shaa.....anyway HBD to u just try and put on a life_jacket wink
Re: Birthday Girlfriends Clash by Mayany(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
smothly: this indicates you are not a good and an intelligent player,though am a lady shaa.....anyway HBD to u just try and put on a life_jacket wink
Thanks dear but what would u ave done if u were a Guy?
Re: Birthday Girlfriends Clash by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mayany: Thanks dear but what would u ave done if u were a Guy?
i would only invites the one i love most in doing that the other girls will understand that they are not important to me(and you know women reasons fast and concludes easily too)

(1) (Reply)

Housrwives And Widows / .. / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.