Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. (527 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2013
My ex girlfriend/baby mama Nd i hv been separated since February 2013. Due to serious temper issue of hers which lead to serious family feud.now my family hav decided under no condition should i accept her back. Which i actually agreed not to anymore. But lately a friend sent me the pic of my cute little baby.(note) she left me when she was 8months pregnant. Nd now she has the baby and she vowed i ll never set eyes on my baby. She has since been hidding. Though i dont want her back,cos of her murderous intent intially. But i dont want my babygirl growing up not knowning who her father is or even follwing the mums footstep of upbringing. Day and night for 3months i hv thot about this issue.and its affecting. My family saying if i decided to take custody of the child,it ll lead to another battle. Both court and out of court.cos seriously she isnt going to let go of that child. And as for me. This child is my first born. And cnt and dont want to loose her just like that.
Re: Advice Needed. by Dsage1: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2013
@op, I understand you really want your child to be brought up by you,but on a more serious note,the little baby still need a proper care not from you but her mother.

My advise, (1) if it's possible to resolve the difference between you and the mother,please do so and take her back. (2) leave the baby alone at least for now,let her grow up(like 3-4years in her mother custody) before you claim her. Belief me, she would get tired and becomes jealous especially if you're well to do person or move on with your life.
Re: Advice Needed. by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2013
Move this to family abeg

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys / Can A Single Girl Sincerely Luv A Married Man Not Based On Financial Benefits? / Is It Right To Take Your Girl To Strip Clubs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.