Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? (10465 Views)

This Font Simulates What It's Like To Have Dyslexia / Ms Excell Formula / Learn Website Design And Computer Operations (ms Word) For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? by puscifer: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2013
I'm always stuck on whether which font to use to type up my homework. What do you normally use? I'm sick of using Times New Roman. What are some really good fonts? Also, what font size do you use? 10 or 12?
Thanks!
Re: What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? by bigt2(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2013
Calibri, calibri math, or times new roman. You can even use tahoma. Font 12, headings 14. cool
Re: What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? by Adesam01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Use Verdana Size 10 1.5 spacing.

Look small but great in print! I used it for my thesis and it was real cool.
Re: What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? by bigt2(m): 5:18am On Aug 06, 2013
On a lighter mood,you can try chiller or copperlate gothis, or comic san ms. grin
David is another cool font to try! It looks 'professional'.
Please for Gods sake, dont try to use calibri cos it pisses me off. Change the default font. cool
Re: What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? by puscifer: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
big-t:
On a lighter mood,you can try chiller or copperlate gothis, or comic san ms. grin
David is another cool font to try! It looks 'professional'.
Please for Gods sake, dont try to use calibri cos it pisses me off. Change the default font. cool
thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? by Emmyk(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Monotype Corsiva cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? by rodgerandrews12: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: What Is The Best Font On Ms-word To Type Up Assignments? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Times new Roman!

(1) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com - Download Whatsapp Messenger, Whatsapp Registration / New Teeth Grown From Urine - Study / How To Hack Facebook Account Latest Ways Tested And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.